RaKa(Jatin/Shubhangi) Paradise - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
I posted this in the thread, but I'll post it here too.

I would feel sorry for her if she hadn't done all the damage did to Robbie, his family and her own family, even Raunak's family. Yes, it's horrible when the person you trusted the most tells you it was all a lie and he planned all this, etc. I don't think Kasturi should've done anything -- she should've trusted Robbie. Deep down she knew he didn't do it, but she punished him anyways just because she thought she was getting revenge. This is what she's getting back for all that she's done. You would never say a person deserves this happening to them, but look at all the damage she's caused..

And I think all this that Raunak's saying is a bunch of BS. If not, they'll soon claim that it was. I'm pretty sure that this was some big sacrifice he's made for Kasturi and Robbie or something. I think Devika and Shivani are behind all this and maybe that one daughter who said she was pregnant. I still think that Raunak is a good person. Maybe it was a lie, the daughter lied about her pregnancy because Devika told her to fake it. No one else knew about it except the family, right? And then Shivani came back when Raunak was married to Kasturi and Shivani wanted him back. So Devika plotted the whole scene.. She got Kasturi to think Robbie was after Raunak.. when they took Raunak away from her.. She was too busy concentrating on Shivani that she didn't care for Robbie's happiness at the time and anyways, she's only cared about his money.. never his happiness.
I m droolin on jatu 4 his nw luk n new avt....

waah he perform so well... appaluse 4 him πŸ‘

perfect tyming.... 2day i cme 2 knw abt much intelligent my jaanu rauank is ......

I don't knw whther I must b sad ki wht dey all r shwing. or happy 2 c jatu in dis luk..... n hawt heppening nature...

I just luved him man......

i saw d epi. n it was all abt revealing of raaz.... dat is all....... n nthing... but my eyes were on jatu only......

4 1 thg I felt bad 4 devika... bechari ne kiya mehnat(deed) 2 separate ROKA.. n c wht my jaanu raunak took d credit dat he hve done it. raunak dat is nt fair. takin credit of others. nt fait at all....

oh oh. so ven he was in jail... dat tym he was thnking abt kasturi alone. was dat all in deir plan.....
n ven he hand over d divorce paper 2 kasturi. n den cryon in alone n again thnkin abt kasturi... wow dat was in d plan...

ekta ekta .. I bet u. dat dis tym also.... u r gonna 2 gve us sum raaz behind rauank dis attitude....

he will again turn in2 +.....
As usual..Late!!Congo on 5th paradise.And we actually thought there wouldn't be 5th one..!Gr8 posts btw ppl!

As for the show..Am i like missing something here?2 days..and tada..everything has like changed. πŸ˜• Dont tell me Jatin was just a guest of 2 days?

I see frustration for BT people..Just when we thought the show was getting better...they had to end up bringing in the crap about Raunak suddenly turning negative.. 😑

Cant talk much..So Tata..

Anu
I like that idea about devika doing all this because of Shivani's happiness when she came back

and u know ur right to a extent Devika was more concerned about Robbie's wealth then his happiness most of the times

i swear if MICHI fans are able to band together for a change in the track then so can we
k-ekta fan....i totally agree with you....i was only looking at jatzz and his avatar and listening to his lines πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Kasturi story is bakwas anyways, so i don't wanna get into it and start getting upset for her and robz and raunak and bla bla bla...
but you gotta admit...you can either hate Raunak/BR or Love him, but you cant miss him 😳 πŸ˜›
Originally posted by tsamhita

k-ekta fan....i totally agree with you....i was only looking at jatzz and his avatar and listening to his lines πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Kasturi story is bakwas anyways, so i don't wanna get into it and start getting upset for her and robz and raunak and bla bla bla...
but you gotta admit...you can either hate Raunak/BR or Love him, but you cant miss him 😳 πŸ˜›

ekta and her uncretaives are so stupid yaar  this must not be planned because i remember JS said in an interview that he really identifies with Ranuak then the Aditya character of KGGK so come on there has got to be more to this then meets the eye we all know ekta loves her suspense and confusing her audience
As usual I m late in replying...but seriously I was not in a mood to do so....even though I have full faith on Raunak...n it is next to impossible for me to think him as a baddie...still its torture on my nerve to see how ekta is spoiling the whole thing...gala time coming for RoKa fanz....atleast some ppl wl njoy this show.... 🀒coz I donno how long I can tolerate this crap!!

@Main ek hasina(sorry donno ur name) - I m with u....we should send a petition or email BT just like we did to bring back Jatin....its getting on my nerve! 😑 as I have written I am also trying to see this in a positive way..you r right... if u really love someone u dont need to shout to prove that!!
Its totally confusing...were they (Devika n RAunak) working as a team to seperate RoKa...coz Devika was the person who created all those confusion btn RoKa(as of we know)...what a trash is this!! 😑 😑 😑

@Shruti...I know yaar..there r lots of blopper in this crap...RAunak ka satellite ka setting hai bhagwan ke sath(thats what BT ppl trying to prove 😑 😑 )...usko sab pata tha n he planned everything!! 🀒 I think Ekta is stressing hershelf too much....she is lacking ideas...does she needs our help....we can come up with rocking scripts!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@abi....yaar...I liked ur idea...each of us should write a letter to Ekta...n put our volcano like gussa into that... 🀣 🀣She cant plunge us in a 'Khai' like this...
issse to achha tha...he was dead..atleast he was always there in our heart with a good image...I used to watch old RaKa moments that time....now this new twist has created an apathy for me to watch them...u did a great job Ekta!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@meli...true yaar...how come shivani is one of them to destroy Robbie...she is Robbies sis...

πŸ˜• ...m having a mixed feeling.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Originally posted by Azaan_best

@Main ek hasina(sorry donno ur name) - I m with u....we should send a petition or email BT just like we did to bring back Jatin....its getting on my nerve! 😑 as I have written I am also trying to see this in a positive way..you r right... if u really love someone u dont need to shout to prove that!!
Its totally confusing...were they (Devika n RAunak) working as a team to seperate RoKa...coz Devika was the person who created all those confusion btn RoKa(as of we know)...what a trash is this!! 😑 😑 😑

hey rumii my name is Juleka but u can call me Julz or Julu or by my whole name take whichever u prefer😳................. i know this is why im saying they is soo many inconsistencies that are apparent in this so called master plan of theirπŸ˜• i mean come one during his childhood that was the only singing competition Raunak had the chance to participate in dont make me laugh................ and i swear Robbie's dad cared more about Singhaniya family then he did his own im sure Raunak would have gotten just the same support if not more.................... i think there doing this to make some RoKa time available and then when we find out the truth Kasturi will be back on Ranauk's side.................. just how many times is this girl supposed to mary Robbie and Raunak

@Julz...dont u know..Ekta's women r mahir in marrying πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I know this whole thing is to reunite RoKa...n then RaKa...uffffff just like KZK...Anurag-Prerna-Bajaj.....
i know they are making kasturi out to the pendulum that prerna was with anu pining for bajaja with bajaj thinking of anu

ufff get creative u creatives 😑