Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Dimdim

Ohhhh no we don't do nafrat with you.. πŸ€—πŸ€—...πŸ€—we are just wondering abhi next kissko satana hai...bas ...πŸ˜‰

unfortunately yeh to mujhe bhi nehi pataπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Oye aunties u all are not supposed to post emoticons and one liners..πŸ˜†

and stop editing ur posts in every 2 seconds..πŸ˜•

Posts edit karna pada, bhaiya ne daant jo diya!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya_A

itni nafrat karte ho kya mujhse..😭

till ur in JJKN Forum you all are my responsibility, hence I have to abide by the forum rules and I expect my di's to do that too.😳

In Fan Club section you all are under someone else's observation, I am not the mod thereπŸ˜†

Choto Manush, aapse nafrat!!! 🀣 That is the biggest joke!!! Aapse koi nafrat kar sakta hai bhala??????😳😳 You are the rosogolla of the forum, remember???😳😳

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

anu u r forgetting

hum gunde log zarra jyada utpat machate hain

zaraa udhar ke hawaldar ka naam bata dena

usko bhi rishwat dene ka hai

vaise mitesh ne yeh nahi bataya usne mujhe kya kaha tha and yes usko  bahut dhamki di thi and poor guy always been terrified of me especially when he got to know my real self

ehhehehee

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why does this always happen to me? The last time I logged in after several days, I got the news that JJKN was ending. 😭 This time, I came to know that JJKN section is being archived. Looks like the sand has slipped through my fingers......

I have a question: if someday Sony comes back to its senses, and restarts the reruns, or better still makes a sequel, can the section be reopened??
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=blyton]Why does this always happen to me? The last time I logged in after several days, I got the news that JJKN was ending. 😭 This time, I came to know that JJKN section is being archived. Looks like the sand has slipped through my fingers......

I have a question: if someday Sony comes back to its senses, and restarts the reruns, or better still makes a sequel, can the section be reopened??[/QUOTE]

Yes BlytyπŸ˜ƒ 

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

😭

Originally posted by: blyton

Why does this always happen to me? The last time I logged in after several days, I got the news that JJKN was ending. 😭 This time, I came to know that JJKN section is being archived. Looks like the sand has slipped through my fingers......

I have a question: if someday Sony comes back to its senses, and restarts the reruns, or better still makes a sequel, can the section be reopened??

I know how you feel Blyti - I was telling Meena that it felt like de ja vu. I feel the same sadness that I felt when the wedding fiasco happened and when the show ended!!!😭😭

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
my my my... such an emotional moment - when i came to know... i was more practical about it.. but when you actually come here the feeling is so different hai na.... 😭 to see all your friends... thought most i know have disappeared completely.. from IF.. 😭 but its still... an emotional moment..
Aabha thumbnail
I agree with you, jasmin di! both MandA flopped after jjkn anyway, with the exception of mona's success on JDJ of course. but after that ? neither of them have done anything NEARLY as amazing as jjkn. *sigh* if only the show was run constantly and took seasonal breaks in between like they do in american shows, then the show would prob STILL be running! they need creative writers too! πŸ˜‰..none of this kekta crap, where ppl are getting unncessarily killed off and brought back to life πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

I agree with you, jasmin di! both MandA flopped after jjkn anyway, with the exception of mona's success on JDJ of course. but after that ? neither of them have done anything NEARLY as amazing as jjkn. *sigh* if only the show was run constantly and took seasonal breaks in between like they do in american shows, then the show would prob STILL be running! they need creative writers too! πŸ˜‰..none of this kekta crap, where ppl are getting unncessarily killed off and brought back to life πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Aabha, whenever I think of you, I remember the words dole-shole!!!😳 And we missed you terribly when they showed Armaan bathing in Amritsar during the reruns!!!😳