Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Don't have to answer all if you don't want to….

Which month is your favourite month and why? july the month i was born

Do you like listening to songs? all the time

Do you like to write stories? not often i prefer to read them

If you had a lot of money…would you prefer to work or not work? If you prefer to work…will you plan on getting retired early or late? well i would get bored sitting around so i would prefer to keep busy

Favourite drink? rubicon mango

Favourite snack? donner kebabs

Favourite food? samosa

Favourite word? oi

Favourite phrase? live for nothing die for something

What does the following mean ….they are in French…do not use any translation website or dictionary…just say whatever you remember….or make a guess…and also answer in French the questions asked in French (have to translate the questions too)…(I'm not extremely good in French either….and I tried my best to not make any mistakes…)

Je ne sais pas. erm homer simpson rocks

Tu a dit que tu es beau, est-ce que c'est vrai? erm DOH

Tu aime lire? turn left

Tu aime rire? turn right

Il a manger cinq pommes. managers brain is like 5 potatoes

Say your favourite line from the serial Kyun ki…? Why? aaj tumhare samne karan virani nahin tulsi virani ka beta kara hai, why cos its true

Say your favourite line from the serial Kasauti…? Why? anurag basu chale jao yahaan se, why cos he is always being told to leave someones house poor guy

Say your favourite line from the serial Kahaani…? Why? parvati tum ko mein nahin chorongi why cos they all say it but she always wins

Tell us your favourite scene from the serial Kyun ki….till date? Why? any scene with hiten tejwani cos he is quite powerful in his scenes

Tell us your favourite scene from the serial Kasauti….till date? Why? anurag coming back from the dead i thought he had really died

Tell us your favourite scene from the serial Kahaani….till date? Why? parvati coming back from the dead to get revenge on trishna she looked awesom

Which serial among the three above would you prefer to finish first? Why? none love them

Which serial among the three above would you prefer to finish last? Why? kyunki saas cos its my fav

Whose character would you prefer to act as in the serial:

Kahaani…? Why? none

Kasauti….? Why? anurag basu cos he is always having his heart broken

Kyun ki…? Why? karan cos he is the best

Why do you like to talk about cars? cos i am the worlds best driver

The richest person you've met? erm micheal schumacher

The most not well-off person you've met? me

How many girls were fida on you till date? Including 'small crushes' and '5-minute crush' and all… truthfully 1 just shazia

Now of course you can't control ones likes and dislikes….so how many guys ( who are actually gays-sorry I didn't know how to put it in a better way…) do you know who have been fida on you till date? 0 i hope

Answer the following if you like…it may be rude in a way for me asking….if you think others might get offended with even any one of the following 4 questions then please don't answer all the next four.

Do you think people look better in white/ light color skin or dark (dark as in tan/ brown/ black) skin? light brown

What benefits does a white/ light-colored skin person has? they get the best jobs cos white people always do

What benefits does a dark-colored skin person has? gets to pick the best prison cell

You have white/ light-colored or dark (tan/ brown/ black) skin? light brownish

Was it offensive to ask those questions? not to me

Chinese try to stay away from the sun but English try to go under the sun to tan themselves, why do Chinese want to prevent themselves from getting darker whereas the English want become a little darker? not a clue

Were you a good science student? yes i love physics and chemistry

Anything happened today which you'd like to share? had to buy a new car part the turbo chrger on my work car bustedAngry

Are you the forgetful kind? not usually

Do you believe in destiny? it sucks

How many kids would you prefer to have (don't say that it depends on your wife or anything like that…just say what do prefer…)? 3, 1 girl 2 boys

How can a man or a guy behave like a gentleman? Give 15 ways.

cleanliness

clean shave

smart clothes

open the door for the lady

eat and drink slowly

pay for the stuff

compliment the lady

smile at her

dont belch

dont force her

dont talk to fast

cant think of anymore sowi

How can a woman or a girl behave like a lady? Give 10 ways.

be clean

be kind

dont be rude

smile but not to much

dont show nakhra

Do you agree that if you love your close ones dearly so then they should leave the world before you? (I'm saying that because if you leave before them, they'll be hurt and remain in grief and miss you dearly….so to not make them feel that way, would you prefer that they leave the world before you so then it will be you who will grieve?)<by "you" I don't mean you(nugs)…I mean "you" as in "a person" or "someone"> i wish they didnt have  to but yeah i understand

Are you optimistic or pessimistic? optimistic

Do you live in an apartment or a house? house

How big is it? 4 bedrooms

If it's a house, how many floors is it? Does it have a terrace? 2 floors no terrace

How big is your room? 2.93 metres by 3.14 metres

Do you have a single bed or a king-sized or queen-sized one? double bed

Have you ever had to go overseas for the force? never

How many years had you been trained for to become an officer? 2 years

What's the weather? very windy

What's the temperature? 8 degrees celsius

Have you been to Foxton? where???

How far is Foxton from your place? nevefr heard of it

What kind of person am I? innocent

Describe me in 100 words or else but minimum 90 words-lol… its 3 am later on i will

What is it about me that you don't like? nothing at all (trully)

What is it about me that you like? your innocent out look on life

What do you think about me as (e.g. friend, sister, aunt, grandmom, daughter, etc…) –can be more than one-? very good friend

Are you emotional? yes very

Are you cold hearted? wasnt but since shazia died am more cautious

What's the latest good deed you've done? smashed a guys face in cos he burnt his one month old baby i felt so good

What's the latest bad deed you've done? told my uncle to get stuffed

When do you get offended? if someone doesnt listen to me

Have you ever accidentally offended anyone without meaning to do so? yes a few times

Is the world small or big? Why? small were over crowding it

There's this one line from an old song…

Chordo aanchal, zamana kya kahega.

So add something original in the next line…

todh doh mera dil, zamana kya kahega.

Chordo aanchal, papa tumhara sar podh dehga

And then I guess it's the Bombay Vikings, their song has this line:

Tum chali jao gi, mar jayeh ga diwana, zamana kya kahega.

So add something original in the following few…:

mein tumse keh rahi hoon, mar jayeh ga diwana, zamana kya kahega.     

Tum chali jao gi,aur papa mujhe marenge, zamana kya kahega.

Tum chali jao gi, mar jayeh ga diwana, toh hum kya karein

oh hooooo bewakoof tum abui tak zinda ho
Tum chali jao gi, mar jayeh ga diwana, zamana kya kahega.

am out of ideas

Okay I know I can continue to leave blanks for you to answer…but I guess that should be enough…..lol….

You prefer to use a laptop or a computer (the PC)? (I guess you have a very good idea of why I'm asking you this particular question, or do you not?)yeah its easier to use and lighter to carry 

Have you ever shown anyone a fatherly love? yep to my 19 if daughters

Tell us a prank someone played on you. gracy and sapu played a prank here at india forums they told me gracy had fallen for me, i panicked cos i thought she wouldnt be friends if i told her i only wanted to be friends, when they told me i felt embarrased but happy we were friends stillLOL

Tell us a prank you played on someone. my cousin who was 12 i text him a prank joke telling him he had won a pig, he text back saying he didnt want it so itext back saying he had to accept it or he would get into trouble with the RSPCA (royal society prevent cruelty to animals) he went crying to his mom and dad in the end we told him the truth he was so cheesed offLOL

What makes me…. (You can name one thing or as many as you want….since of coz you can't list every single thing, na….)

Smile? memories of shazia

Laugh? gracella

Depressed? work

Relaxed? india forums

Bad? criminals

Guilty? deans death

Sad? shazia's memories

What makes you… (same here…list one or as many as you want…since of coz one can't list everything….)

Smile?

Laugh?

Good?

Bad?

Depressed?

Relaxed?

The next few are yes and no questions only.

Is there anyone in IF who knows you better than your family members (even one family member only)? gracy

Have you even met anyone from IF in real life? no but i speak to sevral members by phone even if they are abroad

Are you planning to go out of town in the next few months? yes on my honeymoon in sept

Will you buy a furniture in the next 6 months? yes from ikea

How many times have you changed the outlook of your room? As in how many times have you redecorated your room. loads of times

How many days are there in one week? 7

How many seconds are there in one year? i dont have clue

How many years are there in one second? 31536000

How many hours old are you? 242568 approx

Do you think there'll be another dose from me? yes,lol

How do you get tired? thinking too much

When do you get tired? no particular time

What's the difference between a motor and a generator? (lol….that's physics…just learnt it myself a few weeks ago) too late in the uk to be this intelectuall, sowi

What would you nickname me (my name's Sumra) besides 'sum'? summy or summer

If you had a sister named Sumra, what would you call her? summit come here

If you had a (long time) neighborhood friend Sumra, what would you call her?summy

If you had a daughter named Sumra, what would you call her? sweetoo

Guess what my family calls me at home? putar yahaan aao

Guess what my friends call me? sum

Which questions of mine made you laugh heartily? all of them

Which questions of mine sounded silly in a good way? the skin colour onesLOL

Which questions of mine sounded silly as in a bad way?none

Which questions of mine were stupid for me to ask? none

Which questions shouldn't have been asked? you may ask what you wish

Kaisa laga yeh saab answer karte waqt? Or ab kaisa lag raha hai? very clever and well thought of by you

PS: Sorry if some questions shouldn't have been asked….

thanks sum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+-~/$\ *-|MOTW|-* /$\~-+ (Page 8)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 24 February 2008 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

nug lemme ask u questions:

whats wrong with living in the UK? you answered "unfortunately UK" to one of the questions..whats wrong with it here? LOL

@ robina: LMAO what competition have manchester united have 4 wins and  1 loss LOL do tell me LOL 

well the criminals get away with so much, its pointless arresting anyone

when you start paying taxes you will know what i mean

when you have a car you will understand why peopole moan about petrol prices

the hospitals are so bad you go in with maybe something simple like lets say a cold but you will come out with 7 new diseases

public transport is never on time

arsenal are just plain crap

anything else

lol is that it?? lmao tell me a country where its cheaper LOLand "better"....dont moan coz its worse elsewhere at least appreciate what u got man

this is crap anyway..loll...i dont need to have my own car to realise petrol prices..and u always bring this arsenal crap..omg get a life man..this is crap..

anyway i aint saying what i really wanted to say to u coz its a waste of my time Big smile have fun Big smile

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 24 February 2008 at 1:48am

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 24 February 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
thx nugs for answering..pata nahin if I'll give you another dose or not....aaj main bohut tired hoon.....lol.....aap ko grill karne ki koshish mein main khood grill ho gayi hoon........and wasn't I the one who had thought for making you sit on the hot seat.....? LOL

I hadn't been this tired myself when I was a MOTW (when I was a new member at the Jokes Section I had been the 1st MOTW and then later I had been a FOTW of the L&R Section)..... LOL

*sigh*

you are awake till 3 am....and you don't get tired answering....?

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 24 February 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

thx nugs for answering..pata nahin if I'll give you another dose or not....aaj main bohut tired hoon.....lol.....aap ko grill karne ki koshish mein main khood grill ho gayi hoon........and wasn't I the one who had thought for making you sit on the hot seat.....? LOL

I hadn't been this tired myself when I was a MOTW (when I was a new member at the Jokes Section I had been the 1st MOTW and then later I had been a FOTW of the L&R Section)..... LOL

*sigh*

wow i tired out a griller how coolLOL me get tired nah wots the point when i die i will sleep for a long time for now i will stay up for as long as possible

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 24 February 2008 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

*sigh*

wow i tired out a griller how coolLOL me get tired nah wots the point when i die i will sleep for a long time for now i will stay up for as long as possible

if you are awake 24/7......upur jaldi chale jao geLOL {sorry for that little 'kidding around'Embarrassed}...okay well in reality you can't function for long if you don't sleep enough continously......when it's saturday night I sleep for 12 or even 14 hours and if on saturday I don't have extra classes at school-same there...10-14 hours......since during school days no matter how much I try....I can sleep for 4-5 hours only...which I don't like..... but have to tolerate.....

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 25 February 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
wow really i sleep for like 5 hours a day

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks nugs for seating on the hot seat for this long.....hope you had enjoyed it Wink ! Most probably this is the first time the MOTW/ FOTW topic had gone to 8 pages! As far as I can remember the longest was 6 pages long....but I'm not sure Embarrassed .

So the week's over already...and let's wait for the next Member or Friend Of The Week.......keep waiting everyone! Wink

I'm closing this topic now.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top