Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 22 February 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
lmao nah if they had 4 wins and 1 loss i wud be larfin at the scumbags now Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+-~/$\ *-|MOTW|-* /$\~-+ (Page 7)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 22 February 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged
haila Embarrassed .....plz don't start chatting......nah yeh sports section hai aur nahi yeh ek chit-chate section hai....please don't chat here...I don't want any of you to get any kind of warnings please don't chat...thx Embarrassed...and nugs, hum (singular) kal aakar milenge.....I've been busy days.....

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

What would you like to advise teenager girls? ALL MEN ARE DOGS I wouldn't believe that…..not all men are that….I guess you didn't actually mean by "all", some probably are that but not all….would you still say the same (i.e. all men are dogs)? Or am I wrong?

What do you usually eat during dinner? MUMS HAND MADE ROTI AND SAAG Whenever I eat roti with salan, the salan is usually the same for me….after many months I'd get bored of it or may start not to like it and then I'd change my salan….when I was in primary school I used to love saag…for so many years I used to eat only saag (of coz sometimes other salan too but you can say 90% it used to be only saag or else I wouldn't eat sometimes when there was another salan) and then when I started not liking it…I had totally stopped eating it…..and had moved to another salan…..then after one or two years I didn't mind saag (though I still had another salan which I used to eat 90% of the time so after 1 or 2 years of not liking and not eating saag, I didn't mind to include saag in the other 10%)……and currently it's been many months…my main salan is daal….the yellow one which is called 'chaney ki daal'….hope my lil' story abt 'salan' wasn't confusing….lol…

Do you like animals? YES haila…if I had quoted this before than I guess my lil' incident yesterday would have been missed…..gosh I just hate all animals….no offense but really I hate them and plus I'm scared of them…I'm already too afraid of them but yesterday's incident totally freaked me…(first of all let me explain a little why I am scared of dogs…..when I was in kindergarten 3 (the class before primary one/ grade one…maybe mursery?....okay so our teacher had a newspaper in hand….in it was a big giant dog next to a less than 10 year old girl who was sitting on a stone bench….the dog was a street dog I guess and it was big…..and I guess it was brown……okay so of coz I don't remember it exactly but I think the teacher had said that the dog had bit the girl……the rest I've forgotten…so I think I've been afraid of dogs coz of that maybe I was scared before too but then maybe I wasn't a lot as I was later on in life especially now….my fear hasn't died down one bit….but I don't know if I've been more scared after the newspaper thing or not…..but since I remember that so I guess it had gotten into me without my realization…..but seriously I'm extremely afraid of them thus I don't like them….plz no offense to anyone….)..since I had never thought it'd ever happen to me…… okay so the thing was that I had gone to my cousin's home after school…..so I had just come out of a lift…suddenly a dog….a small white one though I did had a close look up and I'd say there were few areas black in colour but the black areas aren't visible from afar……I'm not sure if you'd call that a puppy though….okay so when I got out of the lift I had to turn right…I turned right and there was a flat a few metres ahead of me…the door was open which I realized later….a dog just suddenly came out running from that felt barking…without a leash and I was alone in the corridor of that floor….I was stunned….because I've never encounted a dog in my life completely alone…sure there had been a few times similar to that one but I was never alone…...I backed a few steps..(wasn't it smart of me to back away and then realize that I had trapped my self? *being sarcastic here…probably to myself*….in my cousin's building, across the lift on each floor, there's a place built in the wall across the lift where residents of the respective floors can put their garbage which would be collected later) so where I had backed myself was into that area where garbage are kept –there wren't any garbage bags or anykind of foul smell- and then the dog was in front of me….I was horrified…I started to scream…the dog was looking at me…focused at me, man!....I was so…I don't know what to say…..it also barked…then it was about to go away (the dog had backed one step so I had assumed it was really just gonna go back) but before I could relax the dog again came one step ahead and barked….I didn't know what to do so I screamed in return (okay now I'm laughing at this bit but boy I could have been attacked….I've heard that if you scream in front of a dog it may attack you….I'm not sure if they say it'll attack you out of self defense or if it feels it's been offended or something….but I'm not sure if the attack concept is right or not either…just heard it and I'm never gonna try and go about to experiment it….no way!)….I thought that if I screamed for my grandmom (only my maternal grandmom and maternal grand dad were at home…my cousins were at school and my uncle and aunt were at work…and my maternal granddad is well hmm…blind…so I could only call my maternal grandmom I call my paternal grandmom 'amiji' and maternal grandmom 'amiji' too…but there's more to it but I'm not gonna start explaining that now, right?..lol) she'd come out since I could feel that if anyone shouted in the corridor that ppl can still hear them….oh well so I started to scream and also scream for her…..she came running towards him…I pointed the dog to her..the owner had also come out…she took the dog to her flat but the dog wasn't in her hold and that fact was frightening so I didn't move despite my grandmom telling me nothing would happen…..I could see that the dog was barking a few times and trying to move out of the owner's way…everytime the dog wanted to come forward the owner would block it….but I wans't taking any chance…what if the owner wouldn't be able to block it when I passed by them….so when finally the owner held the dog in her hands…and went running to the flat…..oh god what an experience…but of coz I was over that the moment I had entered the flat-my cousin's flat…..it seriously was a big thing for me….I guess I have this dog phobia or something except that it may not be exactly a phobia but still similar like one….lol quite a story, eh?.....hope I wasn't confusing…..

But the only animal I like it parrots..and if you want me to say in a wider range than I'd say birds…..coz doves are pretty too…….but yah that's where my interest in animals stop….

Why do you think some people find some animals "cute"? NO IDEA same…the one I had the 'incident' with yesterday would have probably seemed 'cute' to some of my friends…

One memorable experience in the force so far you'd like to share? MY FIRST ARREST IT TOOK 20 MINS AND I HAD MY FIRST ARREST IT WASNT MAJOR JUST SOME VANDALISM BUT IT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME.I don't know why but yes I can sense the feeling you must have felt that time…it must have been wonderful….but yes it's true that what you had felt was definitely more than what I can feel you must have felt…hope I wasn't confusing

Kabie kisi ladki ki taraf aakh utha ke dekha? (lol) NOPE I DATED SHAZIA FROM THE AGE OF 10 TIL 26 SO I NEVER NEEDED TO.LOL

Do kids come to you or run away from you? SOMETIMES THEY SAY HELLO SOMETIMES WHEN THEY HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG THEY RUN OFFhmmm unko pata hai key yeh(aap) kaun hai…lol…..

Have you ever had the urge to change something in your all time favourite movie "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaiyenge" (sorry for the wrong spellling)? I WOULD HAVE GOT RID OF THE SONG RUKH JA O DIL IT WAS RUBBISH lol….

Do you like the movie "Vivaah"? YES ESPECIALLY THE SONGS I never thought id have an al time favourite movie but I think vivaah's the one……my friends (on Indian an on pakistani) who have watched the movie get bored of it whenever I talk abt it….they know that I'm obsessed with the movie…lol….but yah I truly love the movie….but for me I love the movie more than its songs….they were nice but I love the movie more….

Have you ever done something for which you had to work hard but at the end you realized you didn't have to do it. LOADS OF PAPERWORK FOR WORK, COULD HAVE JUST PRINTED IT OFF COMPUTER…lol…hardworking, eh?

Were you afraid of injections when you were young? NO AND I STILL DONT CARE I can't understand some ppl's point of view….I mean I can't understand why are they scared of an injection…sure being scared of blood is understandable but an injection? I'd like some explanation from someone someday soon….

Dil hai ke WOH USEH BHOOLTAH NAHIN (fill in the blank-something original.....to help you...there's a phrase "dil hai ke maanta nahin") humein acha lagta hai…..sounds deep if you think of it that way…

Name one question you think I'll ask you in the next list. ARE FROM THIS PLANET???lol…..sorry I won't ask that………….not coz you've guessed that or anything but seriously I'm not that kind of person going on about 'UFO's and 'aliens'…

Aaj kil-le itna kaafi hai……phir milenge….. I BET.LOLmilne lage hai aaj….thori daer mein….

PSS: You still have the song to post.... I KNOW I KNOW I HAVENT FORGOTTEN CANT CHOOSE WHICH ONE THOUGH.LOL, THANKS AGAIN SUM FOR THE QUESTIONSit's my pleasure

couldn't resist to add the latest incident (the dog one)....LOL

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Don't have to answer all if you don't want to….

Which month is your favourite month and why?

Do you like listening to songs?

Do you like to write stories?

If you had a lot of money…would you prefer to work or not work? If you prefer to work…will you plan on getting retired early or late?

Favourite drink?

Favourite snack?

Favourite food?

Favourite word?

Favourite phrase?

What does the following mean ….they are in French…do not use any translation website or dictionary…just say whatever you remember….or make a guess…and also answer in French the questions asked in French (have to translate the questions too)…(I'm not extremely good in French either….and I tried my best to not make any mistakes…)

Je ne sais pas.

Tu a dit que tu es beau, est-ce que c'est vrai?

Tu aime lire?

Tu aime rire?

Il a manger cinq pommes.

Say your favourite line from the serial Kyun ki…? Why?

Say your favourite line from the serial Kasauti…? Why?

Say your favourite line from the serial Kahaani…? Why?

Tell us your favourite scene from the serial Kyun ki….till date? Why?

Tell us your favourite scene from the serial Kasauti….till date? Why?

Tell us your favourite scene from the serial Kahaani….till date? Why?

Which serial among the three above would you prefer to finish first? Why?

Which serial among the three above would you prefer to finish last? Why?

Whose character would you prefer to act as in the serial:

Kahaani…? Why?

Kasauti….? Why?

Kyun ki…? Why?

Why do you like to talk about cars?

The richest person you've met?

The most not well-off person you've met?

How many girls were fida on you till date? Including 'small crushes' and '5-minute crush' and all…

Now of course you can't control ones likes and dislikes….so how many guys ( who are actually gays-sorry I didn't know how to put it in a better way…) do you know who have been fida on you till date?

Answer the following if you like…it may be rude in a way for me asking….if you think others might get offended with even any one of the following 4 questions then please don't answer all the next four.

Do you think people look better in white/ light color skin or dark (dark as in tan/ brown/ black) skin?

What benefits does a white/ light-colored skin person has?

What benefits does a dark-colored skin person has?

You have white/ light-colored or dark (tan/ brown/ black) skin?

Was it offensive to ask those questions?

Chinese try to stay away from the sun but English try to go under the sun to tan themselves, why do Chinese want to prevent themselves from getting darker whereas the English want become a little darker?

Were you a good science student?

Anything happened today which you'd like to share?

Are you the forgetful kind?

Do you believe in destiny?

How many kids would you prefer to have (don't say that it depends on your wife or anything like that…just say what do prefer…)?

How can a man or a guy behave like a gentleman? Give 15 ways.

How can a woman or a girl behave like a lady? Give 10 ways.

Do you agree that if you love your close ones dearly so then they should leave the world before you? (I'm saying that because if you leave before them, they'll be hurt and remain in grief and miss you dearly….so to not make them feel that way, would you prefer that they leave the world before you so then it will be you who will grieve?)<by "you" I don't mean you(nugs)…I mean "you" as in "a person" or "someone">

Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

Do you live in an apartment or a house?

How big is it?

If it's a house, how many floors is it? Does it have a terrace?

How big is your room?

Do you have a single bed or a king-sized or queen-sized one?

Have you ever had to go overseas for the force?

How many years had you been trained for to become an officer?

What's the weather?

What's the temperature?

Have you been to Foxton?

How far is Foxton from your place?

What kind of person am I?

Describe me in 100 words or else but minimum 90 words-lol…

What is it about me that you don't like?

What is it about me that you like?

What do you think about me as (e.g. friend, sister, aunt, grandmom, daughter, etc…) –can be more than one-?

Are you emotional?

Are you cold hearted?

What's the latest good deed you've done?

What's the latest bad deed you've done?

When do you get offended?

Have you ever accidentally offended anyone without meaning to do so?

Is the world small or big? Why?

There's this one line from an old song…

Chordo aanchal, zamana kya kahega.

So add something original in the next line…

_________________________, zamana kya kahega.

Chordo aanchal, _________________________

And then I guess it's the Bombay Vikings, their song has this line:

Tum chali jao gi, mar jayeh ga diwana, zamana kya kahega.

So add something original in the following few…:

___________________, mar jayeh ga diwana, zamana kya kahega.     

Tum chali jao gi, ________________________, zamana kya kahega.

Tum chali jao gi, mar jayeh ga diwana, _______________________.

Okay I know I can continue to leave blanks for you to answer…but I guess that should be enough…..lol….

You prefer to use a laptop or a computer (the PC)? (I guess you have a very good idea of why I'm asking you this particular question, or do you not?)

Have you ever shown anyone a fatherly love?

Tell us a prank someone played on you.

Tell us a prank you played on someone.

What makes me…. (You can name one thing or as many as you want….since of coz you can't list every single thing, na….)

Smile?

Laugh?

Depressed?

Relaxed?

Bad?

Guilty?

Sad?

What makes you… (same here…list one or as many as you want…since of coz one can't list everything….)

Smile?

Laugh?

Good?

Bad?

Depressed?

Relaxed?

The next few are yes and no questions only.

Is there anyone in IF who knows you better than your family members (even one family member only)?

Have you even met anyone from IF in real life?

Are you planning to go out of town in the next few months?

Will you buy a furniture in the next 6 months?

How many times have you changed the outlook of your room? As in how many times have you redecorated your room.

How many days are there in one week?

How many seconds are there in one year?

How many years are there in one second?

How many hours old are you?

Do you think there'll be another dose from me?

How do you get tired?

When do you get tired?

What's the difference between a motor and a generator? (lol….that's physics…just learnt it myself a few weeks ago)

What would you nickname me (my name's Sumra) besides 'sum'?

If you had a sister named Sumra, what would you call her?

If you had a (long time) neighborhood friend Sumra, what would you call her?

If you had a daughter named Sumra, what would you call her?

Guess what my family calls me at home?

Guess what my friends call me?

Which questions of mine made you laugh heartily?

Which questions of mine sounded silly in a good way?

Which questions of mine sounded silly as in a bad way?

Which questions of mine were stupid for me to ask?

Which questions shouldn't have been asked?

Kaisa laga yeh saab answer karte waqt? Or ab kaisa lag raha hai?

PS: Sorry if some questions shouldn't have been asked….

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrasheed

Good moooorrning Kal-el, rise and shine to my barage of questions.... okay this is as normal type questions i can come up with....

83. what was your fav. dialogue from DDLJ?why?my fav line, agar usne palti maar kar tumhari taraf dekha toh woh tujhse pyaar karti hai,

why cos it was true and in real life as well, if you like someone and they turn to look at you then its true they must like you naTongue

84. what was your fav. scene from DDLJ? why?when they reealise they are in love with one another, why? cos love always wins no matter what

85.whats the wheather like today?it is dry with some sunny spells but a little chilly

86. Do you play golf?a little bit not much though

87. If you answered yes to questions 86 how far can you drive the ball?not sure, not very far though

88. when you go to a typical pakistani party and you see those gosspy auntiejis sitting there and you know how they always want to ask you some really embarassing questions do you :

a. just face the music and walk up and say your salaam. and get it over with.this one

b. do you turn right around and say no way no how defintely not today...LOL

c.do you just not attend those parties...

89. do you like Phil Collin songs?who? just kidding, not really

90. if you answered yes to questions 89 which is your fav. song?

91. what is that one song your listening to now adays that you cant stop replaying?tera saath hai kitna pyaara

92.Will you be watching the movie 10,000 BC? why or why not?not sure gonna read the reviews first

93. Did you like will smith?hell yeah best hollywood actor

94. if you answered yes to question 93 what was his last moive that you saw? did you like it?last film i saw was bad boys 2, loved it

95. did you watch any of the Lord of the Rings movies?not yet, have them on dvd just avent got round to watching them yet

96. Do you think SRK is getting too old for movies?why or why not back up your answer please.nope cos he is still full of enthusiasm and still dedicates himself to make his movies the best

97.Did you watch the moive Jodhaa Akbar? if yes what did you think of the movie?not yet but will do soon, its casing controversy though

98. Who do you normally go and watch a moive with?i used to go alot with shazia but she passed away last year since then i do go as much as i can but nowadays with friends

99. What is the crime rate in your city?its not bad on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being low i would say 5

100. why havent you ever visited karachi?i hate big cities,i am just a seedha saadha village boyLOL

101. how much snow did your city get this year to date?(make a guess)not much hardly any

102. What was your fav. scene in the movie Kabhi khushi kabhi gham? why?where they meet for the first time and she mistakes him for ashfaaque miya, that was so funny

103. what was your fav. dialogue from that moive and why?the bit where she keeps saying tussi toh bahut mazaki hao and keeps taping his shoulderLOL

104. what was your fav.scene from the moive kuch kuch hota hai? why?when kajol is leaving, you can tell he loves her but he is battling feelings for kajol and rani

105. what was your fav. dialogue from this moive? why?the kid says to kajol when she is leaving camp

tussi ja rahe ho tussi na jao

106. what time is it?13.11pm

107. how many hours do you work in a day?depends i usually work about 16 hours like to stay busy

108. Are you aware that people have died from being tazered?no i didnt, (they would not have got tazered if they didnt do anything wrong)

109. what is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?(you dont have to answer this one)get washed and say my prayers then go for a run

110. when you log on to the internet what webpage automoatcially loads up?india forums page

111. You've mentioned that you would like to visit canada what cities have you or would you like to visit in canada and why?i have visited canada last year, i went to vancouver,toronto,calgary and nova scotia

112. why do you reply in the color red?cos i like the colour red and cos manchester united are red

113. what is that one dish you can cook that turns out awesome..any dessert

114. do you run errands for your mother? if yes which ones?whatever she wants really, usually to run her and her sisters to the clothes shop

115. whats the nicest thing you've done for a stranger?let them use my phone i think

116. whats the nicest thing you've done for a luved one?told them i will always be there for them no matter what

117. are you tired yet?nope are you?

118. would you like me to stop asking you questions? why or why not?nope i would not cos i think you have a crush on me and are enjoying grillng meLOL

119. describe what type of person you think i am?erm truthfully i think you have aishwarya rai's eyes, preity zinta's smile erm rani's nose erm kajols body, juhi chawala's laugh am i closeTongue

seriously you seem like a fun person and a brilliant friend

120. did you hug your mom today? yeah  i bet you know what i'd like you to do.... never miss your chance kal-el....yeah but she told me to get a grip as i was wrecking her freshly ironed duppattaLOL

alright hope you have a good one..

take care

robina

thanks robina

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

nug lemme ask u questions:

whats wrong with living in the UK? you answered "unfortunately UK" to one of the questions..whats wrong with it here? LOL

@ robina: LMAO what competition have manchester united have 4 wins and  1 loss LOL do tell me LOL 

well the criminals get away with so much, its pointless arresting anyone

when you start paying taxes you will know what i mean

when you have a car you will understand why peopole moan about petrol prices

the hospitals are so bad you go in with maybe something simple like lets say a cold but you will come out with 7 new diseases

public transport is never on time

arsenal are just plain crap

anything else

nrasheed

IF-Dazzler

nrasheed

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

why cos it was true and in real life as well, if you like someone and they turn to look at you then its true they must like you naTonguetotally agree

89. do you like Phil Collin songs?who? just kidding, not reallyi luv his songs.

100. why havent you ever visited karachi?i hate big cities,i am just a seedha saadha village boyLOLyeah i just bet you are....LOL

108. Are you aware that people have died from being tazered?no i didnt, (they would not have got tazered if they didnt do anything wrong)did you not hear of the immigrant guy that got taszered at the vancouver airprot and died...wayy excessive force....

111. You've mentioned that you would like to visit canada what cities have you or would you like to visit in canada and why?i have visited canada last year, i went to vancouver,toronto,calgary and nova scotiahey you visited my city buddy... care to make a guess which one...LOL

118. would you like me to stop asking you questions? why or why not?nope i would not cos i think you have a crush on me and are enjoying grillng meLOLCRUSHROFLD'ohaaye aaye Kal-el i can honestly say i havent had one of those in eons..LOL.but this time you made me blushBlushing and its been years since that ever happened....besides crushes are for teeny boppers... not my thing.. wayyy beyound that now buddy...LOL but your right on the mark that i've enjoyed grilling you.....

119. describe what type of person you think i am?erm truthfully i think you have aishwarya rai's eyes, preity zinta's smile erm rani's nose erm kajols body, juhi chawala's laugh am i closeTongueyup yup that meeeeBig smile NOT even closeeeeAngry(saying this with rolling my eyes heavens wayyy)ROFL 

seriously you seem like a fun person and a brilliant friendthank youuu, one of the nicest things someone's every said to meee...Embarrassedfor brilliant isnt a word synonomous with meeeROFL

120. did you hug your mom today? yeah  i bet you know what i'd like you to do.... never miss your chance kal-el....yeah but she told me to get a grip as i was wrecking her freshly ironed duppattaLOLi asked you to hug her not tackle her kal-elLOL

take care

robina

thanks robina

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

why cos it was true and in real life as well, if you like someone and they turn to look at you then its true they must like you naTonguetotally agree

89. do you like Phil Collin songs?who? just kidding, not reallyi luv his songs.

100. why havent you ever visited karachi?i hate big cities,i am just a seedha saadha village boyLOLyeah i just bet you are....LOLi am i am (jumps up and down on the spot)

108. Are you aware that people have died from being tazered?no i didnt, (they would not have got tazered if they didnt do anything wrong)did you not hear of the immigrant guy that got taszered at the vancouver airprot and died...wayy excessive force....sorry first time am hearing this but yeah to excessive

111. You've mentioned that you would like to visit canada what cities have you or would you like to visit in canada and why?i have visited canada last year, i went to vancouver,toronto,calgary and nova scotiahey you visited my city buddy... care to make a guess which one...LOLerm toronto

118. would you like me to stop asking you questions? why or why not?nope i would not cos i think you have a crush on me and are enjoying grillng meLOLCRUSHROFLD'ohaaye aaye Kal-el i can honestly say i havent had one of those in eons..LOL.but this time you made me blushBlushing and its been years since that ever happened....besides crushes are for teeny boppers... not my thing.. wayyy beyound that now buddy...LOL but your right on the mark that i've enjoyed grilling you.....oooh i made you blush which means it must be true you do have a crush on meLOL

119. describe what type of person you think i am?erm truthfully i think you have aishwarya rai's eyes, preity zinta's smile erm rani's nose erm kajols body, juhi chawala's laugh am i closeTongueyup yup that meeeeBig smile NOT even closeeeeAngry(saying this with rolling my eyes heavens wayyy)ROFL awww ok you are robina the great

seriously you seem like a fun person and a brilliant friendthank youuu, one of the nicest things someone's every said to meee...Embarrassedfor brilliant isnt a word synonomous with meeeROFLaww wel you are to me

120. did you hug your mom today? yeah  i bet you know what i'd like you to do.... never miss your chance kal-el....yeah but she told me to get a grip as i was wrecking her freshly ironed duppattaLOLi asked you to hug her not tackle her kal-elLOLv.funny

take care

robina

thanks robina

my replies in crazy green

Post Reply New Post

Go to top