Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

nrasheed

IF-Dazzler

nrasheed

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged

alrighty kal-el perhaps we've all been to easyyy on you... lets take it up a notch..eh...

42. how many questions do you think i'll ask you before your week's up?(make an educated guess)

43. you said my questions are quite different from the norm, does this mean your implying my questions arent normal?LOL 

44. lets test how much you know about current technology....

what according to you is a better technology LCD or Plasma why or why not.

45. tell me if i had a bright room what type of tv would you think would be better for the room, an LCD or Plasma. Why?

46.what makes a camera lens expensive, is it the aperture or the F Number?(watchout this is a trick questions)

47. What camera brand do you prefer and why, canon or Nikkon? why?

48. What game console offers the blue ray in its system? xbox 360 or the PS3?

49.Does Sony still make a Plasma?

50. what is a wireless router? what is it used for?

51. What brand of laptop would you reccommend for someone to buy? why

52. Do you think Cds are about to become obsolete? and if yes what technology will take its place?

53.are you tired yet?

54. whats the wheather like today in your neck of the woods?

55. If i were planning a trip to Britian what city would you recommend i visit and why? (please dont say London, put some originality into it)LOL

56.When you see my idname come up in this thread what is you reaction? be honest please..

57.How long does it take for you to run the lenght of a soccer field?

58. how many uppys can you do with a soccer ball?

59.Do you believe in the saying that loosing a luved one hollows you out?

60. do you know what a tazer is?

61. if you answered yes to question 60 have you ever used one?

62. do you believe in self defence?

63. okay if you answered yes to question 62 dont you think that would give people open season to harm people using that defence...

64. did you hug your mom today? if not you know what i'm gonna ask you to do right? okay so go head please

and kal-el thanks in advance. you truly are one of the good guys...

take care

robina

Edited by nrasheed - 20 February 2008 at 10:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+-~/$\ *-|MOTW|-* /$\~-+ (Page 5)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samz-14

samz-14

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
wow most of the qustions r alredy askd Cry

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

just wanted to say that i know i put the answers in caps but it doesnt mean i am shouting just defining the answers for people to read if they want.

is that it i thought people wanted to grill me guess your all losing your touch LOL

lol...not yet nugs....maine kaha tha phir milenge..lekin aise nahin main school se aake post karoun gi....hope that i can post two doses together...tab shayad aapko kuch toh pata chale ga....ke MOTW banna kya haiWink...

will be back.....what they say "be right back"

nrasheed

IF-Dazzler

nrasheed

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

ill be back.....what they say "be right back"

or you could say it the terminator way "I'll be baaaakkk,lol what a cheeze line that was for Arnold to sayLOL"

heck i'll throw you some more questions, why you ask cause i'm bored....how unfortunate for you kal-el...

65. what time is it?

66. are you interested in politics?

67.alright the next couple batch of questions i want you to type in a rapid fire response...(type whatever come to your mind at that instant..)

when it thunders you....

when you stand in line you....

when you lie you...

when you see  kids play you

when you hear someone yell you...

when its really hot you.....

when its very cold you....

you swear when....

you laugh when.....

68. what type of drivers anger you?

69, have you ever given someone the finger?

70.  okay here a MCQ for you: If you were driving behind a very sloooow driver and you were in a hurry, would you:

a. tail gate them forcing them to move faster..

b. honk your horn at them

c. just let them set the pace

d. take them over even though it was a solid line.

e. make you own answer up

71. if you were walking by and you saw that a younge couple were arguing and it was obvious it was escalating and the guy was about to get physical would you:

a. keep walking by thinking this isnt my problem..

b. stop and glare at the guy and keep walking.

c. Call the cops..LOL

d.would you offer to help them...

72.what time is it now?

73. How many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?

74. Have you ever read a James Patterson Novel?

75. What was your fav. star wars movie? and why?

76. do you like harrison ford?why or why not?

77. Have you ever watched any of the Indiana Jones movies?

78. if you answered yes to questions number 77 which one was your fav. and why?

79. Did you think that George Lucus did a good job with the last 3 star wars moives?

80. what was your fav. game that you played on the Wii? why?

81. what time is it now?

82. what did you think of this batch of questions? be honest.

later....

robina

Edited by nrasheed - 20 February 2008 at 5:28pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrasheed

alrighty kal-el perhaps we've all been to easyyy on you... lets take it up a notch..eh...

42. how many questions do you think i'll ask you before your week's up?(make an educated guess)100

43. you said my questions are quite different from the norm, does this mean your implying my questions arent normal?LOL well they vary a lot

what according to you is a better technology LCD or Plasma why or why not. well i would say lcd cos a friend of mine has a plasma screen tv and he says its quite heavy

45. tell me if i had a bright room what type of tv would you think would be better for the room, an LCD or Plasma. Why?i reccommend LCD cos i have a bright room and my LCD looks cool

46.what makes a camera lens expensive, is it the aperture or the F Number?(watchout this is a trick questions)havent a clue sowi

47. What camera brand do you prefer and why, canon or Nikkon? why?neither i have a sony 10.1 megapixel camera

48. What game console offers the blue ray in its system? xbox 360 or the PS3?PS3 cos i have one

49.Does Sony still make a Plasma?yes as far as i know

50. what is a wireless router? what is it used for?internet connection for wireless connection

51. What brand of laptop would you reccommend for someone to buy? whysony vaio cos i have one and i love it

52. Do you think Cds are about to become obsolete? and if yes what technology will take its place?not yet but when they do i will guess and say mini discs

53.are you tired yet?nope are you

54. whats the wheather like today in your neck of the woods?not bad it picked up to 5 degrees celsius and wasnt as cold

55. If i were planning a trip to Britian what city would you recommend i visit and why? (please dont say London, put some originality into it)LOLi would reccomend manchester cos of manchester united and the trafford shopping centre and birmingham cos i was born there and they have the euro famous bull ring shopping centre

56.When you see my idname come up in this thread what is you reaction? be honest please..i am happy cos you visit both the sections i am viewbie for sports and jokes

57.How long does it take for you to run the lenght of a soccer field?havent a clue i will guess and say 30 seconds

58. how many uppys can you do with a soccer ball?am not as good as i should be i can do about 50 odd i think

59.Do you believe in the saying that loosing a luved one hollows you out?truthfully havent heard that one before

60. do you know what a tazer is? yes and i think all police oficers should be armed with one

61. if you answered yes to question 60 have you ever used one?yes and it felt good using it

62. do you believe in self defence?yes

63. okay if you answered yes to question 62 dont you think that would give people open season to harm people using that defence...no cos if your being attacked you have every right to defend your self

64. did you hug your mom today? if not you know what i'm gonna ask you to do right? okay so go head please no but will do again, although i freaked her out last timeLOL

and kal-el thanks in advance. you truly are one of the good guys...awww thank you

take care

robina

take care robina and thanks again

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

ill be back.....what they say "be right back"

or you could say it the terminator way "I'll be baaaakkk,lol what a cheeze line that was for Arnold to sayLOL"

heck i'll throw you some more questions, why you ask cause i'm bored....how unfortunate for you kal-el...LOLgo for it

65. what time is it?1.28 am

66. are you interested in politics?nope its boring

67.alright the next couple batch of questions i want you to type in a rapid fire response...(type whatever come to your mind at that instant..)

when it thunders you....stare out of the window

when you stand in line you....get bored of waiting

when you lie you...feel guilty to the pit of my stomach

when you see  kids play you i smile to see them happy

when you hear someone yell you...turn around

when its really hot you.....sweat

when its very cold you....hear your teeth chatter

you swear when....get angry

you laugh when.....your happy

68. what type of drivers anger you? jerks who slow me down if i am in a rush

69, have you ever given someone the finger?loads of people

70.  okay here a MCQ for you: If you were driving behind a very sloooow driver and you were in a hurry, would you:

a. tail gate them forcing them to move faster..

b. honk your horn at them

c. just let them set the pace

d. take them over even though it was a solid line.

e. make you own answer up

i would zoom past giving him the finger

71. if you were walking by and you saw that a younge couple were arguing and it was obvious it was escalating and the guy was about to get physical would you:

a. keep walking by thinking this isnt my problem..

b. stop and glare at the guy and keep walking.

c. Call the cops..LOLcall cops i am the police so i would stop

d.would you offer to help them...

72.what time is it now?1.31am

73. How many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?about 6-7

74. Have you ever read a James Patterson Novel?who???

75. What was your fav. star wars movie? and why?empire strikes back cos of the line "luke i am your father" what a moment

76. do you like harrison ford?why or why not?yep he is a brill actor

77. Have you ever watched any of the Indiana Jones movies?all of them

78. if you answered yes to questions number 77 which one was your fav. and why?the last one cos i hate nazi's

79. Did you think that George Lucus did a good job with the last 3 star wars moives? not the first one but the other 2 were wicked

80. what was your fav. game that you played on the Wii? why?the olympics

81. what time is it now?1.33am

82. what did you think of this batch of questions? be honest.i liked them they were different

later....cool

robina

thanks again robinaLOL

Edited by kal-el - 20 February 2008 at 6:37pm

nrasheed

IF-Dazzler

nrasheed

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

42. how many questions do you think i'll ask you before your week's up?(make an educated guess)100aaanhh wrong i thing i'll go wayy north of 100...Big smile

43. you said my questions are quite different from the norm, does this mean your implying my questions arent normal?LOL well they vary a lot hell yeah i'm all over the map...

what according to you is a better technology LCD or Plasma why or why not. well i would say lcd cos a friend of mine has a plasma screen tv and he says its quite heavy.i'd say both are about the same weight...

45. tell me if i had a bright room what type of tv would you think would be better for the room, an LCD or Plasma. Why?i reccommend LCD cos i have a bright room and my LCD looks coolyes they look real cool i'll give you that, but the reason why an LCD is better for a bright room is cause you get no glare on the screen...

46.what makes a camera lens expensive, is it the aperture or the F Number?(watchout this is a trick questions)havent a clue sowiokay this was a trick question cause aperture and F number is the same thing...

47. What camera brand do you prefer and why, canon or Nikkon? why?neither i have a sony 10.1 megapixel camera. geeze try a nikkon you'll never go back...

48. What game console offers the blue ray in its system? xbox 360 or the PS3?PS3 cos i have one  see how nice i can be i knew you had one...gave you a easy question...

49.Does Sony still make a Plasma?yes as far as i knowno MR. sony man they do not make one any more...LOL

51. What brand of laptop would you reccommend for someone to buy? whysony vaio cos i have one and i love it,seriously same here...

53.are you tired yet?nope are you,actually since you asked yeah i'm burnt...

55. If i were planning a trip to Britian what city would you recommend i visit and why? (please dont say London, put some originality into it)LOLi would reccomend manchester cos of manchester united and the trafford shopping centre and birmingham cos i was born there and they have the euro famous bull ring shopping centrethanks i'll keep that in mind...

56.When you see my idname come up in this thread what is you reaction? be honest please..i am happy cos you visit both the sections i am viewbie for sports and jokeswhat is a viewbie mean?

58. how many uppys can you do with a soccer ball?am not as good as i should be i can do about 50 odd i think.thats pretty good....

64. did you hug your mom today? if not you know what i'm gonna ask you to do right? okay so go head please no but will do again, although i freaked her out last timeLOLthats cute, poor lady must be giving you the look...Confused

and kal-el thanks in advance. you truly are one of the good guys...awww thank you

take care

robina

take care robina and thanks again

nrasheed

IF-Dazzler

nrasheed

Posted: 21 February 2008 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Good moooorrning Kal-el, rise and shine to my barage of questions.... okay this is as normal type questions i can come up with....

83. what was your fav. dialogue from DDLJ?why?

84. what was your fav. scene from DDLJ? why?

85.whats the wheather like today?

86. Do you play golf?

87. If you answered yes to questions 86 how far can you drive the ball?

88. when you go to a typical pakistani party and you see those gosspy auntiejis sitting there and you know how they always want to ask you some really embarassing questions do you :

a. just face the music and walk up and say your salaam. and get it over with.

b. do you turn right around and say no way no how defintely not today...LOL

c.do you just not attend those parties...

89. do you like Phil Collin songs?

90. if you answered yes to questions 89 which is your fav. song?

91. what is that one song your listening to now adays that you cant stop replaying?

92.Will you be watching the movie 10,000 BC? why or why not?

93. Did you like will smith?

94. if you answered yes to question 93 what was his last moive that you saw? did you like it?

95. did you watch any of the Lord of the Rings movies?

96. Do you think SRK is getting too old for movies?why or why not back up your answer please.

97.Did you watch the moive Jodhaa Akbar? if yes what did you think of the movie?

98. Who do you normally go and watch a moive with?

99. What is the crime rate in your city?

100. why havent you ever visited karachi?

101. how much snow did your city get this year to date?(make a guess)

102. What was your fav. scene in the movie Kabhi khushi kabhi gham? why?

103. what was your fav. dialogue from that moive and why?

104. what was your fav.scene from the moive kuch kuch hota hai? why?

105. what was your fav. dialogue from this moive? why?

106. what time is it?

107. how many hours do you work in a day?

108. Are you aware that people have died from being tazered?

109. what is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?(you dont have to answer this one)

110. when you log on to the internet what webpage automoatcially loads up?

111. You've mentioned that you would like to visit canada what cities have you or would you like to visit in canada and why?

112. why do you reply in the color red?

113. what is that one dish you can cook that turns out awesome..

114. do you run errands for your mother? if yes which ones?

115. whats the nicest thing you've done for a stranger?

116. whats the nicest thing you've done for a luved one?

117. are you tired yet?

118. would you like me to stop asking you questions? why or why not?

119. describe what type of person you think i am?

120. did you hug your mom today? yeah  i bet you know what i'd like you to do.... never miss your chance kal-el....

alright hope you have a good one..

take care

robina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top