Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Your favoirite tellywood actor?

Your favourite tellywood actress?

Your favourite bollywood actor?

Your favourite bollywood actress?

In your family, who do you think possesses the most qualities to become an actor or actress?

Do others/ Have others known you better than you yourself?

Do you know anyone/ Have you known anyone better than the person himself or herself?

How much time do you spend on IF per day?

In which sections or forums of IF are you a silent reader?

You like to read, have you ever read any fan fictions in IF? Why or why not?

Write a story…supposedly a comedy one…in 500 words.

Do people sometime underestimate you?

Others first impression on you is positive or negative usually?

Hair color?

Your favourite hair color?

Eye color?

Your favourite eye color?

Do you like American English or English English? Or it doesn't matter?

Have you ever been to Hong Kong? You said you've been to 26 countries…

Your favourite quote?

What do you advise people to do usually?

What would you like to advise teenager boys?

What would you like to advise teenager girls?

What do you usually eat for breakfast?

What do you usually eat at lunch?

What do you usually eat during dinner?

Do you like cartoons? Or do you think cartoons are for kindergarten-primary kids mainly?

Your top 10 favorite movies?

20 things a person will fine in your room when they enter it unexpected.

Name the first 10 old Indian movies come to your mind.

Do you like the expression "Old is Gold"?

Your favourite season (as in Summer/ Autumn/ Winter/ Spring)? And why?

Do you believe in things such as when you sneeze that means someone is remembering you? Do you like the idea of that even if you believe it or not? Or do you think it's nonsense or something else?

Do you like animals?

Which is your favourite animal?

Do you like to keep pets at home?

Did you have a pet at home?

Do you find puppies or kittens cute?

Why do you think some people find some animals "cute"?

Do you like to chew gum?

One memorable experience in the force so far you'd like to share.

One funny experience you'd like to share.

Do you like snow?

Kabie kisi ladki ki taraf aakh utha ke dekha? (lol)

Do kids come to you or run away from you?

Do you like rain? Or is there a special situation you wouldn't mind rain?

Have you ever gotten any serious injuries in the past?

Have you ever had the urge to change something in your all time favourite movie "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaiyenge" (sorry for the wrong spellling)?

Do you like the movie "Vivaah"?

Have you ever had to sleep on anything either than a bed?

What time do you usually wake up?

What time do you usually want to wake up?

What time do you wake up during your holidays?

What time do you usually sleep?

What time do you usually want to sleep?

What time do you usually sleep during holidays?

What time do you plan to wake up during holidays?

What time do you plan to sleep during holidays?

Are you patriotic?

Do you like Pakistan?

<I'm running out of fuel……yaar yaha koi petrol pump hai ke nahin?...lol>

What do you hate about teenagers nowadays?

What do you hate about kids nowadays?

Name 20 members of IF you can without thinking.

Name the top 10 people of IF who know you better than the others.

How many weddings have you been to till date?

Do you have "hello-hi" with your extended family members (I mean the very far ones and all)? Or do you have more than "hello-hi"? Or do you have less than "hello-hi"? Or you don't know many of them? Or you know most of them but not all? Or do you know all of them?

The best gift you received?

The best gift you gave someone?

Have you ever organized a surprise for any of your family members? If yes, what was it and how did you do it?

Have you ever done something for which you had to work hard but at the end you realized you didn't have to do it.

Have you ever helped someone when they lied just to save them?

Were you afraid of injections when you were young?

Dil hai ke ___________ (fill in the blank-something original.....to help you...there's a phrase "dil hai ke maanta nahin")

Do you like urdu poetry?

Have you ever tried writing poems?

Were you a quiet kid?

Were you a naughty kid?

How many cars have you changed till date?

What was the color of your first car?

How old were you when you got your driving license?

Who do you think acts best or have acted best in the serial Kyun ki…?

Who do you think acts the worst or have acted the worst in the serial Kyun ki…?

Who do you think acts best or have acted best in the serial Kasauti…?

Who do you think acts the worst or have acted the worst in the serial Kasauti…?

Who do you think acts best or have acted best in the serial Kahaani…?

Who do you think acts the worst or have acted the worst in the serial Kahaani…?

Are you aware that those three serials are Ekta Kapoor's serials?

Do you know who Ekta Kapoor is?

How long have you been watching the three serials mentioned above?

Have you ever become bored watching them at times? If yes then which period was it when you got tired watching them?

What interests you to watch the three soaps mentioned above?

What causes differences in the way people think in different countries?

What causes the difference in the way people think among different age groups?

What would you like IF to do?

What would you like to suggest IF to do to make it better?

How much time do you dedicate to your family? (answer in hours per month unit)

Were you good in mathematics?

Are you still good in mathematics?

Name the subject(s) you weren't good at when you were a school boy or a high school boy or a college boy or a university boy.

Is life fair or unfair?

Do you think life's fair but it's just what people do which makes them later think life's fair or unfair?

How would you spend 10 000 000 pounds granted that you have to spend them all in one week only. (tell us on which day you'd spend how much on what things)

Name one question from my previous and this list you loved to answer.

Name one question from my previous list and this list you didn't like.

Name one question you think I'll ask you in the next list.

Was there any question which made no sense to ask among the two lists of questions I posted?

Aaj kil-le itna kaafi hai……phir milenge…..

PS: Thanks for taking the time to answer the previous questions Smile …and as long as where the colourful post goes to…..you are welcome Tongue ….khaas logon kil-le khaase kaam toh karne hi padte hai Wink

You know there are people who get relaxed with a colorful atmosphere and all so I was doing the same since later on you were going to get grilled Wink LOL ….lol…agar main pehle se tension de deti….that's not like what a good friend shall do na Embarrassed Wink ….okay so enjoy the week….waise this is the Jokes Section so I shall say enjoy the "two" weeks LOL ….

PSS: You still have the song to post....

Sumra

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Star yaar where are you.....jaldi aao na...hum dono to fellow viewbies haina.....it's our "responsibility" to treat the person on the hot seat like one LOL especially jab woh bhi humara fellow viewbie hai....jaldi aao and post something if you are being a silent reader of the topic only at the moment...in the mean time I'll try to get ready the third dose Wink ....yes Sumra's back with her doses LOL
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
^sry shazia....but not to worry i m here now...
vaise u guys seem to have finished all the questions.....yaar itni badi lists??????????????? lol...ab maza aayega.... LOL LOL

oh btw Congrats Nugs...u deserve to be grillled Tongue ..i mean u deserve to be the MOTW... Clap Clap Clap

n here r my qns.....

y have u chosen ur id kal-el?
y not le-lak?
wat does nug mean?
wat do u like the most bout IF?
wat u dont like bout IF?
ur views on..
jokes section?
jokers here?
ur fellow vb's?
jokes being posted?
urself?
the sweet lady asking these questions? Wink

your happiest moment on IF?
your embarrasing moment on IF?
ur hobbies
ur fav. actress
ur fav actor
fav. movie
if u were to direct a movie..which one wud it be?
if were to write a script..wat wud be the subject?

a joke that always makes u laugh
a joke that never makes u laugh
ur own original joke Wink
a funny song

ur fav. day of the week?
fav. month
most memorable year

wat did u last eat?
wat did u last drink?
wen was the last time u were angry?
are u getting angry now..seeing the questions?
did u expect to be grilled this much?
are u enjoying it?
do u want more?
do think if u say no..we'll stop?

lol...ok that was a small list from me...........but i'll be back...keep waiting.. Wink LOL LOL
IceFire Goldie
IceFire
IceFire

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
gee this is far too long >.<
kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrasheed

hey did you think the coast was clear that i really wouldnt come back with my anal questionsLOL, well think again buddy....feel free to not answer any qestions that you feel are tooo personal....its ok, i dont mind,

21. How many languages can you speak?5 i speak urdu,english,punjabi,a bit of french and italian

22. what cities in Pakistan have you visited?mirpur,islamabad,karimabad,murie,lahore,faislabad,

dadhyal,kothli

23 What city in Pakistan was your fav. and why?i suppose i would say mirpur cos its not far from my home but i prefer the village co its quieter.

24. how fast have you driven?i dont reccommend this but i have driven at over 170 miles per hour

25. have you ever played the Wii?yes and my parents thought me and my sisters had flipped outLOL

26.have you ever played the playstations? which version?all three but i love the new ps 3 cos with the hd tv the graphics look awesome

27. did you like Spiderman 3? why or why not?yes i did simple i love superhero movies and spiderman is a fav of mine (strange really spiders freak me out)

28.If you answered yes to question 27 what happened to Sandman's daughter?she had some kind of medical problem

29. Have you seen all of the X-men moives?hell yah loved them all

30 if you answered yes to question 29 which was your fav. and why?no 3 the story lines were better and wolverine looked solid as always, ( my fav x man)

31. Whats your usual morning meal?i have orange juice and a bowl of rice krispies

32. has your life changed after 9/11? why or why not..yes i think every asians life has changed simply because white people look at us all with contempt and tar us with the same brush now.Angry

33. Its quite interesting that you dont like Britain do you care to elaborate why that is?yeah since white peole hate us and uk is predominantly white i hate it i would rather leave and go to pakistan but my parents would rather i stayed here for a while longer

34. Have you seen the moive "the Kingdom"no

35. Have you ever given anyone a ticket? if yes how many times? 0

36.Do you believe in the death penelty? why or why not?yes i do i think if a person kills someone he should be executed,

37. How many hrs of sleep do you need to function like a normal human being?LOLi sleep no more than 5 hours, when i die i will sleep for ever right now i just want to live

38. Do you think money is important?Evil Smileto survive yes but i dont think its important

39. do you prefer to spend or save? back up your answer please.erm i like to save first then blow it all, i saved for years then spent 36,000 on a car.

40. Care to make a statement about my questions..LOL they are much more different than you get noramly.Tongue

41.hey did you hug your mom today? if not please doo soo, for moms sooo deserve to know that their kids are never to old to show them that they care...(this is something i ask all my motw to dooo thanks in adavance kalel)lol ok no probs, will do it in a sec

hope i wasnt too hard on you....feel free to pm me and tell me off. no hard feeling.LOL scouts honor...nah your questions are very funny.

regards

robina 

thanks robina

kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Your favoirite tellywood actor? HITEN TEJWANI

Your favourite tellywood actress? GAURI PRADHAN TEJWANI

Your favourite bollywood actor? SRK

Your favourite bollywood actress? PRIYANKA CHOPRA

In your family, who do you think possesses the most qualities to become an actor or actress? PROBABLY ME

Do others/ Have others known you better than you yourself? SOME DO SOME DONT, DEPENDS ON HOW LONG I HVE KNOWN THE PERSON FOR

Do you know anyone/ Have you known anyone better than the person himself or herself? ERM I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE THAT I THINK KNOW BETTER THAN THEY DO.

How much time do you spend on IF per day? ABOUT 1-2 HOURS

In which sections or forums of IF are you a silent reader? KYUNKI SAAS AND KASAUTI ZINDAGI KI

You like to read, have you ever read any fan fictions in IF? Why or why not?I DO BUT I HAVE NOT READ ANY FAN FICTION I JUST DONT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME.

Write a story…supposedly a comedy one…in 500 words. LOVE TO BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME, WILL TRY TO PM ONE TO YOU, IF THATS OK??

Do people sometime underestimate you? YES ALL THE TIME,

Others first impression on you is positive or negative usually? BIT OF BOTH I THINK

Hair color? BLACK

Your favourite hair color? NOT FUSSED TO BE HONEST I LIKE BLACK WITH MAYBE A FEW STREAKS IN

Eye color? BROWN

Your favourite eye color? BROWN

Do you like American English or English English? Or it doesn't matter? NOT FUSSED

Have you ever been to Hong Kong? You said you've been to 26 countries… NO I HAVE NOT MAY VISIT ONE DAY THOUGH IF YOU PROMISE TO SHOW ME AROUND

Your favourite quote? I DONT HAVE A FAV BUT ONE I LIKE AT THE MIN IS "LIVE FOR NOTHING OR DIE FOR SOMETHING"

What do you advise people to do usually?BE THEMSELVES

What would you like to advise teenager boys? GET A GRIP ON REALITY YOUR TEENAGERS MEANING BOYS I AM A MAN SO LISTEN

What would you like to advise teenager girls? ALL MEN ARE DOGS

What do you usually eat for breakfast? RICE KRISPIES

What do you usually eat at lunch? SANDWICH USUALLY SOMETHING LIKE CHEESE SALAD OR EGG MAYO

What do you usually eat during dinner? MUMS HAND MADE ROTI AND SAAG

Do you like cartoons? Or do you think cartoons are for kindergarten-primary kids mainly? NOPE LOVE THEM THEY MAKE ME LAUGH ESPECIALLY CHIP AND DALE

Your top 10 favorite movies?

1.DILWALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE
2.MOHABBATEIN
3.KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM
4.KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI
5.SHOLAY
6.LOOTERE
7.AGNEEPATH
8.KAL HO NA HO
9.VEER ZARA
10.COOLIE

20 things a person will fine in your room when they enter it unexpected.

1.ITS CLEAN
2.LAPTOP
3.MP3
4.MP4
5.TV
6.1200 DVDS
7.MAN UNITED BEAN BAG
8.MAN UNITED DUVET
9.BOOKS
10.MAGAZINES
11.AFTERSHAVE
12.PS3
13.TELESCOPE
14.FOOTBALL TROPHYS/MEDALS
15.MANGO CANS
16.FRUIT BOWL (WITH FRUIT)
17.3 LAVA LAMPS
18.DIGITAL CAMERA
19.WEIGHTS
20.KICK BOXING BAG

Name the first 10 old Indian movies come to your mind.

1.NAYA DAUR
2.AAN
3.MELA
4.PAKEEZAH
5.KOHINOOR
6.MUGHAL E AZAM
7.BEMISAL
8.ZANJEER
9.SHAKTI
10.ROTI KAPDAH AUR MAKAAN

Do you like the expression "Old is Gold"? NOT FUSSED

Your favourite season (as in Summer/ Autumn/ Winter/ Spring)? And why? AUTUMN COS ITS NOT TO WARM OR TOO COLD

Do you believe in things such as when you sneeze that means someone is remembering you? Do you like the idea of that even if you believe it or not? Or do you think it's nonsense or something else? I THINK ITS COBBLERS A LONG WITH IF YOUR EARS WARM SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU, IF YOUR EYE IS SHAKING SOMETHING IS GONNA HAPPEN.

Do you like animals? YES

Which is your favourite animal? MONKEYS

Do you like to keep pets at home? YES

Did you have a pet at home? NO I HAD 2 PARROTS BUT THEY DIED

Do you find puppies or kittens cute? NOPE

Why do you think some people find some animals "cute"? NO IDEA

Do you like to chew gum? YES SOMETIMES, BUT I PREFER MINTS TO SUCK

One memorable experience in the force so far you'd like to share? MY FIRST ARREST IT TOOK 20 MINS AND I HAD MY FIRST ARREST IT WASNT MAJOR JUST SOME VANDALISM BUT IT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME.

One funny experience you'd like to share. THE FIRST DAY I JOINED A LADY CAME UP TO ME AND SAID IS THAT YOUR KNIGHTSTICK OR YOU JUST PLEASE TO SEE ME I WENT BRIGHT RED

Do you like snow? YES TO PLAY AROUND ON BUT NOT TO DRIVE IN

Kabie kisi ladki ki taraf aakh utha ke dekha? (lol) NOPE I DATED SHAZIA FROM THE AGE OF 10 TIL 26 SO I NEVER NEEDED TO.LOL

Do kids come to you or run away from you? SOMETIMES THEY SAY HELLO SOMETIMES WHEN THEY HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG THEY RUN OFF

Do you like rain? Or is there a special situation you wouldn't mind rain? NOT REALLY IT MAKES PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING UNCOMFORTABLE.

Have you ever gotten any serious injuries in the past? YES, AFTER SHAZIA DIED I CRASHED MY CAR AND SUFFERED SEVERAL BROKEN BONES,CUTS,LACERATIONS,BRUISES AND WHIP LASH

Have you ever had the urge to change something in your all time favourite movie "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaiyenge" (sorry for the wrong spellling)? I WOULD HAVE GOT RID OF THE SONG RUKH JA O DIL IT WAS RUBBISH

Do you like the movie "Vivaah"? YES ESPECIALLY THE SONGS

Have you ever had to sleep on anything either than a bed? YES I SLEPT ON THE COUCH AND ON THE FLOOR SEVRAL TIMES

What time do you usually wake up? 5 AM

What time do you usually want to wake up? 11 AM

What time do you wake up during your holidays? 5AM

What time do you usually sleep?1AM

What time do you usually want to sleep? 9PM

What time do you usually sleep during holidays? 1 AM

What time do you plan to wake up during holidays? 5 AM

What time do you plan to sleep during holidays? 1 AM

Are you patriotic? YES

Do you like Pakistan? NO I LOVE PAKISTAN

<I'm running out of fuel……yaar yaha koi petrol pump hai ke nahin?...lol> NOPE SORRY.LOL

What do you hate about teenagers nowadays? THEY JUST HANG AROUND STREETS MAKING PRATS OF THEM SELVES AND ANNOYING OTHER PEOPLE

What do you hate about kids nowadays? NOT MUCH JUST WISH THEY WOULD STOP TALKING TO STRANGERS

Name 20 members of IF you can without thinking.

1.GRACELLA
2.NAINA MANAM
3.SAPNA
4.ANJI.
5.RIDDLES
6.SWEETANGEL 18
7.MISS CANDY
8.LEAD OXIDE
9.PURE CHOCOLATE
10.MS POOJI
11.COOL POOJA
12.RUKHAYA
13.SEHRISH
14.SHAZIA HAYA
15.STAR ON EARTH
16.VINU
17.USMAAN
18.ADI
19.HUZI
20.NAUGHTY AND NICE

Name the top 10 people of IF who know you better than the others.

1.GRACY
2.SAPNA
3.STAR
4.DIVYA_D
5.MEHAK KAPOOR
6.SAM
7.SEHRISH
8.NAINA MANAM
9.IZZY
10.ANJI

How many weddings have you been to till date? 18

Do you have "hello-hi" with your extended family members (I mean the very far ones and all)? Or do you have more than "hello-hi"? Or do you have less than "hello-hi"? Or you don't know many of them? Or you know most of them but not all? Or do you know all of them? KNOW MOST OF THEM, USUALLY IF I SEE THEM THEN I SAY HI

The best gift you received? TOY MONKEY FROM SHAZIA

The best gift you gave someone? SHAZIA I GAVE A WHITE GOLD RING

Have you ever organized a surprise for any of your family members? If yes, what was it and how did you do it? YEP GOT PLANE TICKETS TO PAKISTAN FOR MOM DAD AND 2 SISTERS

Have you ever done something for which you had to work hard but at the end you realized you didn't have to do it. LOADS OF PAPERWORK FOR WORK, COULD HAVE JUST PRINTED IT OFF COMPUTER

Have you ever helped someone when they lied just to save them? A FEW TIMES, JUST SAVED OTHER PERSON HEARTACHE

Were you afraid of injections when you were young? NO AND I STILL DONT CARE

Dil hai ke WOH USEH BHOOLTAH NAHIN (fill in the blank-something original.....to help you...there's a phrase "dil hai ke maanta nahin")

Do you like urdu poetry? A LITTLE NOT A LOT

Have you ever tried writing poems? NEVER

Were you a quiet kid? SOME TIMES

Were you a naughty kid? A LOT OF THE TIME

How many cars have you changed till date? 1 MY FIRST CAR WAS A RED TOYOTA CAROLLA AND MY CURRENT CAR IS AN AUDI S4

What was the color of your first car? RED

How old were you when you got your driving license? 17

Who do you think acts best or have acted best in the serial Kyun ki…?HITEN TEJWANI

Who do you think acts the worst or have acted the worst in the serial Kyun ki…? TRUPTI

Who do you think acts best or have acted best in the serial Kasauti…? CEZANNE KHAN

Who do you think acts the worst or have acted the worst in the serial Kasauti…? PREM

Who do you think acts best or have acted best in the serial Kahaani…? PARVATI

Who do you think acts the worst or have acted the worst in the serial Kahaani…? KAMAL

Are you aware that those three serials are Ekta Kapoor's serials? YEP MY FAVOURITE 3

Do you know who Ekta Kapoor is? A WOMEN WHO HATES SEEING HER CHARACTERS HAPPY

How long have you been watching the three serials mentioned above? A LONG TIME SEVERAL YEARS

Have you ever become bored watching them at times? If yes then which period was it when you got tired watching them? NOPE NEVER

What interests you to watch the three soaps mentioned above? NOT SURE BUT I DO LIKE THE MUSIC

What causes differences in the way people think in different countries? THE WAY HEY ARE BROUGHT UP

What causes the difference in the way people think among different age groups? THE TIMES THEY ARE BORN

What would you like IF to do? JUST KEEP GETTING BIGGER

What would you like to suggest IF to do to make it better? I LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS

How much time do you dedicate to your family? (answer in hours per month unit)ABOUT 6 HOURS ADAY SO ABOUT 185 HOURS OR SO

Were you good in mathematics? A LITTLE

Are you still good in mathematics? A LITTLE

Name the subject(s) you weren't good at when you were a school boy or a high school boy or a college boy or a university boy. JUST FRENCH MAINLY

Is life fair or unfair? BOTH

Do you think life's fair but it's just what people do which makes them later think life's fair or unfair? SOMETIMES BUT SOMETIMES LIFE JUST KICKS YOU DOWN FOR NO GOOD REASON

How would you spend 10 000 000 pounds granted that you have to spend them all in one week only. (tell us on which day you'd spend how much on what things) I WOULD GIVE MOST TO CHARITY THEN WHATEVERS LEFT TAKE MY FAMILY ON A CRAZY SPENDING SPREE

Name one question from my previous and this list you loved to answer. CAR QUESTIONS

Name one question from my previous list and this list you didn't like. NONE I LIKED THEM ALL

Name one question you think I'll ask you in the next list. ARE FROM THIS PLANET???

Was there any question which made no sense to ask among the two lists of questions I posted? NOT AS FAR AS I AM AWARE OF, I ANSWERED THEM ALL SO THEY MUST HAVE MADE SENSE

Aaj kil-le itna kaafi hai……phir milenge….. I BET.LOL

PS: Thanks for taking the time to answer the previous questions  …and as long as where the colourful post goes to…..you are welcome  ….khaas logon kil-le khaase kaam toh karne hi padte hai  …

You know there are people who get relaxed with a colorful atmosphere and all so I was doing the same since later on you were going to get grilled   ….lol…agar main pehle se tension de deti….that's not like what a good friend shall do na   ….okay so enjoy the week….waise this is the Jokes Section so I shall say enjoy the "two" weeks  ….

PSS: You still have the song to post.... I KNOW I KNOW I HAVENT FORGOTTEN CANT CHOOSE WHICH ONE THOUGH.LOL, THANKS AGAIN SUM FOR THE QUESTIONS

kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

y have u chosen ur id kal-el? I AM A BIG FAN OF SUPERMAN AND HIS KRYPTONIAN NAME IS KAL-EL

y not le-lak? HUHConfused.LOLLOL I WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT OF IT.LOL

wat does nug mean? NOTHING BUT MY FULL NAME NUGHMAN MEANS "ROSE"

wat do u like the most bout IF? THE FRIENDS THAT I HAVE MADE

wat u dont like bout IF? PEOPLE WHO WOULDNT SPEAK TO ME WHEN I FIRST JOINED

ur views on..

jokes section? VERY FUNNY

jokers here? SOME SHOULD BE COMEDIANS

ur fellow vb's? VERY HELPFUL AND HAPPY

jokes being posted? SOEM ARE FUNNY SOME ARE JUST NOIT APPROPRIATE

urself? HMM EASY HANDSOME AND DASHING.LOL JUST KIDDING WHAT DO YOU THINK???

the sweet lady asking these questions? SHE IS VERY HELPFUL AND SMART

your happiest moment on IF? EACH TIME I MADE NEW FRIENDS

your embarrasing moment on IF? WHEN ONE LADY MISTOOK ME FOR A GIRL

ur hobbies PLAYING FOOTBALL AND WATCHIN MOVIES

ur fav. actress PRIYANKA CHOPRA

ur fav actor SRK

fav. movie DILWALE DULHANIA LEJAYENGE

if u were to direct a movie..which one wud it be? DDLJ

if were to write a script..wat wud be the subject? LOVE

a joke that always makes u laugh WHAT DID THE BIG CHIMNEY SAY TO THE LITTLE CHIMNEY YOUR TO YOUNG TO SMOKE

a joke that never makes u laugh KNOCK KNOCK WHOSE THERE TUNA TUNA WHO YOU CAN TUNA A PIANO BUT YOU CANT TUNE A FISH

ur own original joke DONT HAVE ONE HONEST

a funny song ITSY BITSY TEENY WEENY YELLOW POLKA DOT BIKINI

ur fav. day of the week? SATURDAY

fav. month JULY

most memorable year 2000 MILENNIUM YEAR

wat did u last eat? DOUGHNUT

wat did u last drink? LUCOZADE

wen was the last time u were angry? MONDAY

are u getting angry now..seeing the questions? NOPE NEVER FROM YOU STARRY

did u expect to be grilled this much? YES, LOL

are u enjoying it? YES ITS BEEN A WHILE

do u want more? IF YOU WANT

do think if u say no..we'll stop? NEVER EVER.LOL

lol...ok that was a small list from me...........but i'll be back...keep waiting..   LOOKIN FORWARD TO IT.

THANKS STAR

kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
just wanted to say that i know i put the answers in caps but it doesnt mean i am shouting just defining the answers for people to read if they want.

is that it i thought people wanted to grill me guess your all losing your touch LOL

Go to top