Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Shreya Reddy weds on March 8
IndiaGlitz [Friday, February 15, 2008]

Shreya Reddy Gallery

The VJ turned actress Shreya Reddy, who rendered memorable performances in 'Thimiru' and 'Veyyil', will get married to Vikram Krishna, Vishal's brother, on March 8. The talented actress says that she would not stop acting after marriage, if she gets good roles like the ones she got in 'Veyyil' and 'Thimiru'.

It is a positive trend that many actresses do not give up acting after their marriage. It shows that actresses are becoming true professionals. Sherya Reddy joins the group of actresses like Ramya Krishnan, Malavika, and Jyothirmayee who continue to act in films after marriage.

We wish the dusky beauty a happy married life and a successful career as well.

Isnt it funny, Vikram Krishna's is Malavikas ex and he had bad luck in kollywood but not his ex whim he dumped off for a few years agoLOL I hope Shriya contiune to act after her marriage, she is the only Shriya I do likeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadevi30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shreya Reddy weds on March 8" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

meli, you mean she's the only shriya who can ACT!Big smile congrats to shriya! she's a talented actress & i saw her accepting an award in a function and she was so sweet and humble, looking lovely in a beige saree. she seems like an actress who concentrates more on the quality of her work than the quantity.Smile

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
thx meli for the article. I agree with u and Leena, shes a better actress who vast in quality rather than money.

Wish her a happy married life ahead.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
you got it leena, she is the only Shreya I do like cause of her acting and she is very fun and humble in real life. she doesnt care about whom she act opposite, but only what her role offer Wink

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged

^ that is so true! shriya doesn't care about who she is cast opposite or how big is the banner of the film is.

shriya reminds me of nandita das, she's another huge favourite of mine.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed they both are such excellent actresses & are so so gorgeous despite being dark. i really miss nandita, shriya came as a good replacement for nandita so i hope she doesn't leave kollywood after marriage as well.CryCry

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
it sure will be a loss to the tamil cinema if this girl with such expressive eyes stops acting!!!

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Agreed, J. I really like her and wish her all the best - what a day for a wedding - my Mum's birthday and International Women's Day!! Big smile Thanks mels.

Edited by Karthikka - 18 February 2008 at 4:41am

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to Sherya Reddy..... Wish you all the best. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top