Kollywood Masala

Shreya Reddy weds on March 8

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Shreya Reddy weds on March 8
IndiaGlitz [Friday, February 15, 2008]

The VJ turned actress Shreya Reddy, who rendered memorable performances in 'Thimiru' and 'Veyyil', will get married to Vikram Krishna, Vishal's brother, on March 8. The talented actress says that she would not stop acting after marriage, if she gets good roles like the ones she got in 'Veyyil' and 'Thimiru'.

It is a positive trend that many actresses do not give up acting after their marriage. It shows that actresses are becoming true professionals. Sherya Reddy joins the group of actresses like Ramya Krishnan, Malavika, and Jyothirmayee who continue to act in films after marriage.

We wish the dusky beauty a happy married life and a successful career as well.

Isnt it funny, Vikram Krishna's is Malavikas ex and he had bad luck in kollywood but not his ex whim he dumped off for a few years agoπŸ˜† I hope Shriya contiune to act after her marriage, she is the only Shriya I do likeπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

meli, you mean she's the only shriya who can ACT!πŸ˜ƒ congrats to shriya! she's a talented actress & i saw her accepting an award in a function and she was so sweet and humble, looking lovely in a beige saree. she seems like an actress who concentrates more on the quality of her work than the quantity.😊

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx meli for the article. I agree with u and Leena, shes a better actress who vast in quality rather than money.

Wish her a happy married life ahead.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
you got it leena, she is the only Shreya I do like cause of her acting and she is very fun and humble in real life. she doesnt care about whom she act opposite, but only what her role offer πŸ˜‰
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^ that is so true! shriya doesn't care about who she is cast opposite or how big is the banner of the film is.

shriya reminds me of nandita das, she's another huge favourite of mine.😳😳 they both are such excellent actresses & are so so gorgeous despite being dark. i really miss nandita, shriya came as a good replacement for nandita so i hope she doesn't leave kollywood after marriage as well.😭😭

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it sure will be a loss to the tamil cinema if this girl with such expressive eyes stops acting!!!
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed, J. I really like her and wish her all the best - what a day for a wedding - my Mum's birthday and International Women's Day!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks mels. Edited by Karthikka - 16 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Congratulations to Sherya Reddy..... Wish you all the best. 😊

sankadevi30 thumbnail
all the best for the couple