Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Anamika's Kuhu Kuhu Bole Koyaliya.. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

rock&roll

IF-Dazzler

rock&roll

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by inavars

The tamil version - click on thesula vuthe Tongue

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/tamil/s/movie_name.477 3

*delete the space between 7 and 3...for some reason it won't let me do thatConfused

Here's Shreya's Kuhu Kuhu bole..

thank u very much for the tamil link...The song is sung By P.sushila and  Ghantasala......resposting the tamil link ..ufortunately,cldn't find a youtube link Confused

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/tamil/s/movie_name.477 3

and a big thank you again for  posting Shreya's version.She also sounds gr8Clap,she wasn't very old then probably14-15..coz it was the kids competition....in fact,she is my favourite li'l champ Big smileshe was amazing Clap

Edited by rock&roll - 18 February 2008 at 10:06pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anamika's Kuhu Kuhu Bole Koyaliya.. (Page 8)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rock&roll

IF-Dazzler

rock&roll

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaadoogar

You are absolutely right, I was also amazed how can we say this song flawless or close to original. Actually she even did not try to go close to original. This song has not only variation in line but variation in words. Even simple word like "bole" is pronounced with variation of voice. Anamika never sang the taan(aa aahaa aa aaa aaa... I am not sure if it is called taan) full lenght, she went till 70-75% of the original. Anamika clearly avoid doing tough thing and took easy route, she should have been allowed to sing full song. Poonam tried that modulation and variation, which is beauty of this song but at couple of places she put little more than required variation/modulation. If you listen Anamika's version you will feel she was a bit flat. I dont know about music, but my feel is, beauty of this song is the variation and modulation of voice... I can not say any of them were close to original but Poonam tried to go close to original while Anamika even did not try to go close. As this is my favorite song, so I could not stop myself commenting on this.

But I appreciate Anamika for just trying this song, I never think she belongs to this genre but she did her best. She will improve with age. She is the only contestant who can be called as singer in this show and she put lot of effort after Smita's elimination. Others are not even at the level of reality show singer.

I agree with everything u've said...The level of singers in reality shows nowadays is not in the same class of earlier SRGMP ones,where each singer wld be  a gem and wld be outstanding.Aren't there shc singers anymore/do they not particpate in these shows?I agree Anamika stands out among the lot.

as for the original song,i agree with all u've said.I also felt that she didn't match upto the original taan(in aa aaa),or go anywhere near it(esp the ending notes).This song needs more softness and yet more strength in its notes.Even the words "kuhu kuhu"shld be sung in a certain manner...like half singing and half like the sound of the koyal.....all these are small things which make the song outstanding.But full marks to Anamika for atempting this song and managing to sing it well.She is young and will certainly improve over time.

she is listening to the right songs and learning the right things.she will go a long wayClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top