Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Anamika's Kuhu Kuhu Bole Koyaliya..

scoops thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Can't believe she gave a flawless performance on such a tough song. This girl improved leaps and bounds on this show. Amazingly she also worked on her breath blow so fast. She is a true artist who shows improvement week after week on what judges point.

As for Amir Inspite of having 95% of  gifted voice, Amir is not ready to put in the remaining 5% effort and keeps on singing all songs in the same style with too much energy when not required. After the show you like it or not but you are forced to remember only the goonda-gardi of Amir's bhai and abbu..  

Amir's family's vandalism totally overshadowed Anamika's excellent performance. I want you guys to appreciate her performance also if you liked it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuradha thumbnail
I agree.. Anamika gave flawless performance 👏 👏 It was a treat hearing to her.. I have noticed that this song is sung by many of the girls in the semi classical rounds in reality shows... Wonderful song and she did it very well.. she sang ab ke sawan mein also beautifully 👏
p3cubed thumbnail
Anamika is improving by leaps and bounds undoubtedly as you say.

gopalbhai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was an excellent performance from Anamika. One should have a solid foundation for singing a song like this.

I think this song was earlier sung by Shreya Ghoshal in SRGM as a contestant. I hope to see a similar future for Anamkia too.

Even her "Ab ke Shawan.." was another excellent performance with a heavy contrast with the first song but both were excellent performances.
Manik_mia thumbnail
If you liked her performance, please vote for her.

She is the best.
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Anamika was wicked..The way she sang was awesome 👏 😃
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she is going to perform pyar tho hona hi tha tonight & Kajol were telling like she was even better than original 👏

eventhough she didnt mean it really still I guess she did a good job in this too as always... 👏
Barnali thumbnail
The song was also sung by Poonam...many hv sung it when it came to semi classical round in such musical contest. And Anamika did full justice to the song 👏 by singing the Shobha Mudgal song she actually proved she is quite versatile. this girl has really improved with every round.
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I missed yesterday's entire episode,even the chatpata family of aamir...will definitely catch on and see anamika..i actually keep track of anwesha's songs in chote ustaad but i like anmaika of the whole lot and aamir only with some sufi songs..... 😊
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks..
She will win.. I really do think soo. and I hope soo 😊