Page 1
Page   of 2

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *princess*15

Originally posted by coolkitty_23

Well, thts a million dollar question, and i'm so enraged at him, i would so wanna give him a piece of his own self to him and see how it feels to be cheated n dumped!!!! I am so heartbroken for my friend... Ouch Cry

u can just console her

that is where i need help in..i have tried..but have not been able to get her out of her depression...Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friend in need - need help (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NYC_gurl_17

Goldie

NYC_gurl_17

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolkitty_23

How do you deal with this sorta person/situation:

"My friend was seeing someone for a long time..they were committed to each other ..when it came for the time to decide on a date for the wedding and talk to the parents, out of the blue the guy calls up my friend and calls the whole thing off..he tells her to never call him again, and to forget him forever. My friend is devastated and I almost wanna kill him for doing this to my friend! "

Any advice wht i should do to help my friend get over such a selfish and horrid guy?? bcoz she still loves him a lot..and keeps putting her self esteem lower for him, when she is not able to see tht he is not into her anymore and totally cheated her..i tried many things and am not able to cheer her up.... please help...

Okay! First off, the guy has issues. I guess he's afraid of commitment. I think its important to know why the guy left in the first place, otherwise your friend is going to keep wondering what she did wrong. Don't crowd her too much, i don't mean to sound rude or anything but try and give her some space as well and let her try and sort things out. I can understand her situation, she's depressed, and its not that easy to get out of. All i can say is to give it some time, she's going to mourn and cry but thats probably the best way for her to get over it. I hope that helps a little. I'm really sorry that happened but some people are just like that Angry . I hope your friend feels better soon Tongue

Edited by NYC_gurl_17 - 20 February 2008 at 1:17pm

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
^^ Well thanks everyone for the advice...things are much better now..unfortunately the guy went ahead and did a majorly cowardly act, he actually got married to someone else without even telling my friend..and well tht kinda came as a shock..but now she has realised that there is nothing that she can do about it and after talking to her, i feel, even though the guys side has more negative points, she is at fault too...and she has realised the mistakes she made..but then again its all too late and its over n done with..now she is just trying to pick up where she last left and move on... Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top