Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
How do you deal with this sorta person/situation:

"My friend was seeing someone for a long time..they were committed to each other..when it came for the time to decide on a date for the wedding and talk to the parents, out of the blue the guy calls up my friend and calls the whole thing off..he tells her to never call him again, and to forget him forever. My friend is devastated and I almost wanna kill him for doing this to my friend! "

Any advice wht i should do to help my friend get over such a selfish and horrid guy?? bcoz she still loves him a lot..and keeps putting her self esteem lower for him, when she is not able to see tht he is not into her anymore and totally cheated her..i tried many things and am not able to cheer her up...Ouch. please help...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friend in need - need help" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*princess*15

IF-Rockerz

*princess*15

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
is there ny guy who likes her if yes thn tell him 2 prupose her nd if she acepted thn matter solve she forget him nd she start her new life if she say no then it prove tht she really love tht guy who cheeted on her thn go 2 da guy nd try 2 explain him nd tell him her situation

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *princess*15

is there ny guy who likes her if yes thn tell him 2 prupose her nd if she acepted thn matter solve she forget him nd she start her new life if she say no then it prove tht she really love tht guy who cheeted on her thn go 2 da guy nd try 2 explain him nd tell him her situation

well its not tht easy to forget ppl you love..and there r ppl who love her, but she loves him dearly..how can she forget him tht easily whom she had dreamed of having a life and family with..Ouch and as for explaning to tht guy..well she could, only if he spoke to her..he does not want to do anything with her anymore...OuchAngry

*princess*15

IF-Rockerz

*princess*15

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolkitty_23

well its not tht easy to forget ppl you love..and there r ppl who love her, but she loves him dearly..how can she forget him tht easily whom she had dreamed of having a life and family with..Ouch and as for explaning to tht guy..well she could, only if he spoke to her..he does not want to do anything with her anymore...OuchAngry

r u sure its love maybe thts her crush nd u try 2 explain him not her

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged

its not crush yaar..25 years mein crushes nahi hota na..it was all serious...they had started talking abt her marriage at her house n his..his parents also didnt have an issue...n he out of the blue just called it off..i have tired everything possible to  get her to move on in life..she has become so depressed n reserved..i hate to see her like this OuchCry

*princess*15

IF-Rockerz

*princess*15

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged

its not crush yaar..25 years mein crushes nahi hota na..it was all serious...they had started talking abt her marriage at her house n his..his parents also didnt have an issue...n he out of the blue just called it off..i have tired everything possible to  get her to move on in life..she has become so depressed n reserved..i hate to see her like this OuchCry

y did he do this Angry 

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Well, thts a million dollar question, and i'm so enraged at him, i would so wanna give him a piece of his own self to him and see how it feels to be cheated n dumped!!!! I am so heartbroken for my friend... Ouch Cry

*princess*15

IF-Rockerz

*princess*15

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Well, thts a million dollar question, and i'm so enraged at him, i would so wanna give him a piece of his own self to him and see how it feels to be cheated n dumped!!!! I am so heartbroken for my friend... Ouch Cry

u can just console her

Post Reply New Post

Go to top