Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

albelarahi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I have started watching the show again now that Jassi is over her moronic crush! Thanks for giving updates deadly while I stayed away from the silliness that JJKN became for a while :-) Deadly for Indian Entertainment Minister!

I think though these are 5 people and not 4 who knew about GM buying the prime property for its store

Jassi, Raj, Armaan, Mallika and Aryan

Since the first 4 possibly and obviously did not leak the info for obvious reasons guess who crook is especially with his visions on becoming GM's chairman.

Aryan has no clue about what a  kutti-cheez, in the words of Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Purab can be with people he does not like. Talk about faling into a pit that you dug for someone else

Al

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Deadly. I am wondering who is the mysterious person who bought the land that Gulmohor was eyeing. Was it:

Aryan: A ploy played by him against Armaan, Raj and Jassi. Someone connected to Aryan, Raj, Mallika: Another new character introduced to JJKN. HM: Purchased it unknowingly. Nandu: Purchased it unknowingly for IFH (they are also looking to open new stores and he is the finance consultant), this will put Jassi in a spot with Armaan and gang.
  1. Some other company (no connection to IFH or Gulmohor)

We would, hopefully, know by tomorrow, who bought the land.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
navika thumbnail
Mere khyal naal Nandu jassi noo milva de ga. Hoor phir bale bale oh jave gi. Te Armaan de plan do sare fail oh jaayenge. Armaan bichara dekhta hi re jayega.
ahmed316us thumbnail
thanks for the great update deadly.

ahmed316us thumbnail
I think the letter is very important for billu and jassi to read and realize what purab really is about. As always Mallika has swear to god that she will distrust Jassi.

Cheers,

Ahmed Fazal.
Tindae thumbnail

Why Jassi does not stand up to Mallika? Jassi has always felt inferior to Mallika. She is always said Mallika hates her and she might be thinking it is waster of time defending hereself against her.

I don't beleive Jassi is Guilty of anything, she does not flirt with Armaan, she is so open her love for him can not be hidden.

Let Armaan accuse her of selling out and she will leave the company.

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Deadly for the updates. Like I said u r my super⭐️

Tindae, I don't think she feels inferior to Malika only respects her and how she is quiet now because of feelings for Arman. Remember when she just returned from her trip after the engagaement fiasco? She had no feelings for Arman then and always told Malika her mind (in a respectful way) but now she worries how she says things so that she does not end up hurting her family. 😊
anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Deadly

I think Jassi has tottaly lost it thinking about friendship & Armaan ( 2 totally oposite things).

Kab akal ayegi is ladki ko

Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjuman

Kab akal ayegi is ladki ko

Bahut der se...

But, better late than never, I suppose

Morgoth thumbnail

Btw, guys...do check out the new caption contest in the announcements...there are really great prizes available.

You wont get a 1000 MB email inbox for free anywhere else! Hotmail and Yahoo charge money for extra storage inboxes!