Page 1
Page   of 68
Page 2 Page 68

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Have you all ever wondered how boring and meaningless life would be if you had no friends to share it with?

A friend is someone with whom you can be yourself, someone who accepts you for what you are, someone who has the magic touch to make your troubles vanish , someone who believes in you to keep you going, someone who you can trust with your eyes closed, someone who trusts you and knows you better than you know yourself.In real life all of us have atleast one such friend.But what about in IF ?

Even in IF, we all have many friends , some of whom are nothing less than real friends. We eat their head day and night and can't think of a day without chatting and catching up be it through mail, PM or some other ways. They know every minute detail of every minute of our lives.

We feed them with so much of information that it is quite possible they may forget some  of it. LOLDo you want to check out how much your friend knows you ?Wink

Then come and play this game. This game has fun, masti ,love and legpulling, all rolled into one.. Cool

Presenting...the game of friendship .

In this game, you will ask your friend 3 questions about you and your friend has to answer them .

So this is how you start:

~ Name any friend(s) in a post here and ask 3 questions about you to him/her .

~ Make sure you ask questions on only those subjects  that you have shared with that person and the type of questions that you ask is at your discretion.

~Then PM the post page link to that person and await the reply.

~Here is an example of question set:

Which color is my favorite?

Which food am I crazy about?

What do I love doing the most when not in IF ?

~ You can name as many friends as you want and make sure for each one you post 3 questions.

~Once that person responds to your questions, he/she can PM you the page link and you then check the answers to see  if they are correct or not.

If the replies are correct, please post plenty of hugs and a cute message for the friend Embarrassedand if ........

The answers are wrong , Shockedwhat do you do?WinkLOL

Still hug him/her and care as before, after all friendship is not conditional, right?Tongue

So what are  you waiting for?? Let the game begin....

Best of luck.Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*cuteluvmoonlitnightSai-licious-Preeti-Nishthasweet_shagun~Simmi~Leenasmgnidhi2013amail1601Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Game- Kya Yeh Sahi Yaar Hain ???" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged

thanks adi..wonderful post Embarrassed Clap Clap
ok..my friends list..soni595 , ani ,anku, shagun , shruti , khushi, kru , jigglypuff726 , reemz, anju, natasshafan : To start of LOL LOL

.:Q's for them:.

1.What i study?
2.My Favorite passtime?
3.In which forum i am active  these days?

edit: you all better GET IT RIGHTBig smileLOL oye what to do when someone's inbox is full..ani's inbox is full what to doOuchLOL

Edited by nishtha - 15 February 2008 at 5:34am

amukta

IF-Dazzler

amukta

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Hey nice game Adi..something different.

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Cool...
Mazaa Aa Gaya..
Nice Game Adi Embarrassed ..

Questions to koeli(Bruno4)...

1)What do i do when i am free?
2)I am crazy abt?
3) Which thing i love to do when i am in IF? LOL LOL LOL

SaaraDON

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraDON

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I'll be back in a while.... LOL

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishtha

.:Q's for them:.

1.What i study? s/w engineering from DCEBig smile
2.My Favorite passtime? Computers, Books , IF, History, Cricket ,Tennis , SoccerEmbarrassed
3.In which forum i am active  these days? All where Andy actsLOL

Hope I got them rightEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

[

2.My Favorite passtime? Computers, Books , IF, History, Cricket ,Tennis , SoccerEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE]

Cheating..Cheating...she got my ans from slambook...right KruLOL..can we ask again..adiLOL

nd loved your last answer..all where andy acts LOLLOLLOL

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishtha

Originally posted by *Kruthi*

[

Cheating..Cheating...she got my ans from slambook...right KruLOL..can we ask again..adiLOL

nd loved your last answer..all where andy acts LOLLOLLOL

[/QUOTE]

*looks around* what??Shocked nooooo.. of course notROFL i only got 2 ans from ur slam book.. the last one i thought up all by myselfBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top