Frequent Posters

sweetmagic4u thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: monikaseth

You Have to contiii , welcome Back

Thanks Monu di! Ok, I will continue😊
Koyi Si thumbnail
Didi! Da weekend iz here but ur update isn't! Plz update soooon! I'll even promise to leve commentz! haha, lol

xoxo
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmagic4u

Hey everyone!!

I'm backkk! Missed you all! So I know I've been MIA for quite a bit. I was actually doing a volunteer abroad program last semester and just came back end of Jan. I'm sorry, I didn't have frequent access to the internet there and was just so busy I didn't get a chance to inform everyone about this. i remembered this FF this morning with Valentines Day and all. Do you guys want me to continue? My updates won't be that frequent, only weekends, but I'll try to wrap everything up. Let me know 😊

Shalini

Hey well come back... hope u had a great even thought u had to work... yes plzz continue...
KSG_qubool_hai thumbnail
hey.. where's the long awaited update yaar?? kya hua phir gayab ho gayi.. n yea i did give the gre.. but i will tell u the score only once u update.. barter system.. lol.. pm me plz when u write the next part of this awesome story.. which u have left hanging long enough (hint hint).. looking fwd to the pm.. :)
sweetmagic4u thumbnail
@Sonu: Acha, puri story khatam hone ko hei, aur ab comment karegi😆 Update week after next.

@Sameira: Thanks Sameira, I had a great trip.😊

@Bhavika: I know, I'm sorry, I have made you wait quite a while. I'm just been so busy, and I have midterms next week. I will try my hardest to update the week after that. And yes I accept your offer😛
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey yaar where are u... plzzz continue missing ur fic.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey shalini!
Not sure if u remember me or not...lol...where are u these days? I dont even see ur comments on bheegis ff nemore
newayz i just came across this ff and read all of it the whole concept was awesome i loved it:D
wish u would come back n continue
we all miss u!!! :(
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmagic4u

Hey everyone!!

I'm backkk! Missed you all! So I know I've been MIA for quite a bit. I was actually doing a volunteer abroad program last semester and just came back end of Jan. I'm sorry, I didn't have frequent access to the internet there and was just so busy I didn't get a chance to inform everyone about this. i remembered this FF this morning with Valentines Day and all. Do you guys want me to continue? My updates won't be that frequent, only weekends, but I'll try to wrap everything up. Let me know 😊

Shalini

Hi Shalini. Welcome back! Missed you tons....hope u will stay back this time and not disappear again. I want u to continue that couple's honeymoon ff with AK and AR😊
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey a mind blowing ak ff loved it plz do remember me for a pm whenever u post next part
plz update soon
waiting for it