Punjabi Star Valentine? - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
id say amrinder gill..haye 😳 ..but sorry amrinder i love u but sumone already asked me...lol..
awwwwwwww haye who asked u karen jiiiiiiiiiiii 😳 hayeeeeeeeee man miss u so much πŸ˜ƒ wow feels like months naaaaaa lol
hahaha..ya it does...well why u asking me..u should noe..and im still waiting...... πŸ˜†
lukx like jay sean has many here
i wuld chose sum1 diff. than emmm
i guesss amrinder gill than πŸ˜†

Yeh when i told my mum she had the biggest shock.. she keeps saying to me to go to aston instead.. dads cool will my goin away..buh my mum is so protective.. aww bless her.. 😳..

i need to start to learn cooking otherwise its gona be takeaways every nite for me.. πŸ˜† and i'll soon become moti lolzπŸ˜†

i wanted to go down london for my uni buh its so flipping expensive to live there.. and i just cant afford it..

do u have a part-time job.. im trying to find one but its so hard!!! nobody wants me to work for them lolz πŸ˜†.. i applied yesterday at jane norman in town hopefully i'll get a job there.. *fingers crossed*...

Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

Yeh when i told my mum she had the biggest shock.. she keeps saying to me to go to aston instead.. dads cool will my goin away..buh my mum is so protective.. aww bless her.. 😳..

i need to start to learn cooking otherwise its gona be takeaways every nite for me.. πŸ˜† and i'll soon become moti lolzπŸ˜†

i wanted to go down london for my uni buh its so flipping expensive to live there.. and i just cant afford it..

do u have a part-time job.. im trying to find one but its so hard!!! nobody wants me to work for them lolz πŸ˜†.. i applied yesterday at jane norman in town hopefully i'll get a job there.. *fingers crossed*...

hahaha awwwwww ur mums sweet man... how comes ur dad aint protective would have thought that he would be more lol.. with mine its my mum also she found it soo hard i think when i went slough for a year lol bachari...

LMAO haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† moti ho jaaaaaaaa lol... na man takeawayz are rubbish tho i mean they only good a few times but then they get boring n aint good for ur health an that..

Seriously i hate london man i dont see the big deal about it apart from nightlife down there... but staying there is kinda of rubbish... like everytime i go to ma chachaz house he lives down ilford an its soo boringgggggg i could just die being there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... manchesters good tho i been there a few times got lost haha round n round in town lol...

Right now i dont have a job still living on my work experince money πŸ˜†.. still aint ran out soo im ok for a while... ill deff get one once its finished.. but u know down wolves its soo hard to get a job even my sister was trying.. same happened to her...awww dont worry im sure u will get the job ill pray for uuu
πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Umm...Jayyyy Seann =]
Buhh V-daiii iss longg donee hehehe.

dad gives me a lot more freedom than mum.. its cuz he knows he can trust me.. my mum always thinks that if i go far im gona be out all the out and getting pissed..πŸ˜†.i think that most mums are like that😳..  buh my dad knows that i wouldnt do anything dumb...πŸ˜›

i hate wolves cuz theres no jobs what so ever.. my cuz works at KFC so she goes that i could come and work der if i dont find anything but i dont wana cuz working at a fastfood cuz it just gives you oily skin... πŸ˜† we'll see..

ehem aman and sukhi bk to topic plzz dun want to make jot unhappy! 😳

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

ehem aman and sukhi bk to topic plzz dun want to make jot unhappy! 😳

hey hey.. sorry.. i promise i'll be good now.. πŸ˜›

anyways back to the topic now..

i would also lyk raghav as my valentine.. do u no if hes punjabi or not ?