Punjabi Channel

   

Punjabi Star Valentine? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Joined: 19 March 2006

Posts: 14055

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg you know aman hayer is not so bad! Embarrassed

yeh aman hayer is quite nice too ...

wat di u think of MC special... he looked quite cute in the Nachna odni video...

 

eww he is ugly!Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punjabi Star Valentine? (Page 5)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeSi*KuRi*

Goldie

DeSi*KuRi*

Joined: 06 November 2006

Posts: 1524

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~sukhi~

Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

Originally posted by ~sukhi~

LOL LOL what do i doooo lol both of u talking about how sexy this badmash is lol i mean gangster wannabee.. i remember going to birmingham like last year when he was with 2point9 LOL badmash was too busy cheaking people out than singing LOL LOL

where was it that u seen him in birmz... ?

you cant critise him for checking out the girlies... im sure all guys do that anyways.. lolz LOL

Was down broadstreet u know where UGC cinema is right next to that... i forgot that clubs name LOL sorry lol.... 

Well okkkkk but not all are badmash types LOLLOL some are good lol... and respectful lol ahem LOL

I think. i know what place your on about.. 

I dont bleleive that there is any guy in the world that doesnt check the girls out .. LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg you know aman hayer is not so bad! Embarrassed

yeh aman hayer is quite nice too ...

wat di u think of MC special... he looked quite cute in the Nachna odni video...

LOLLOLLOL he looks like a jungli jaanwar LOLLOLLOL... i think thats probz his best image at best lol... haye aman u sure everyone aint cute to u LOLLOL

DeSi*KuRi*

Goldie

DeSi*KuRi*

Joined: 06 November 2006

Posts: 1524

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg you know aman hayer is not so bad! Embarrassed

yeh aman hayer is quite nice too ...

wat di u think of MC special... he looked quite cute in the Nachna odni video...

 

eww he is ugly!Dead

he aint that bad is he? i thought he looked ok... LOL

i saw dr zeus last thursday.. and he looked nice but smelt of weed so bad lolz... that just put me off so bad.. LOL

DeSi*KuRi*

Goldie

DeSi*KuRi*

Joined: 06 November 2006

Posts: 1524

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~sukhi~

Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg you know aman hayer is not so bad! Embarrassed

yeh aman hayer is quite nice too ...

wat di u think of MC special... he looked quite cute in the Nachna odni video...

LOLLOLLOL he looks like a jungli jaanwar LOLLOLLOL... i think thats probz his best image at best lol... haye aman u sure everyone aint cute to u LOLLOL

 

everybody says that to me all the time... they go that i find everybody cute.. but it aint true... lolz LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

Originally posted by ~sukhi~

Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

Originally posted by ~sukhi~

LOL LOL what do i doooo lol both of u talking about how sexy this badmash is lol i mean gangster wannabee.. i remember going to birmingham like last year when he was with 2point9 LOL badmash was too busy cheaking people out than singing LOL LOL

where was it that u seen him in birmz... ?

you cant critise him for checking out the girlies... im sure all guys do that anyways.. lolz LOL

Was down broadstreet u know where UGC cinema is right next to that... i forgot that clubs name LOL sorry lol.... 

Well okkkkk but not all are badmash types LOLLOL some are good lol... and respectful lol ahem LOL

I think. i know what place your on about.. 

I dont bleleive that there is any guy in the world that doesnt check the girls out .. LOL

lol where are u from btw... u know a lot about birmingham LOL everyone i ask they say they from london its soo funny...  well i guess ur partly true on that but theres a limit right Big smile

DeSi*KuRi*

Goldie

DeSi*KuRi*

Joined: 06 November 2006

Posts: 1524

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
^^ im a wolves girl.. where you from? birmz is close so i go there all the tym.. thats why i know so much.. lolz

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

^^ im a wolves girl.. where you from? birmz is close so i go there all the tym.. thats why i know so much.. lolz

NO WAYz im from wolves as well lol... freaky or what LOLLOL... same my uniz down birmingham as well

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Jus Punjabi!....First American Punjabi Channel....

2

-Navi- 11 4526 07 January 2010 at 6:26pm
By -Navi-
All Set To Go - Big Poppa Cartel UK Punjabi just.singh 0 747 27 September 2009 at 11:32pm
By just.singh
Hindi Movies- Punjabi Titles :S punjabi_qt26 3 2107 29 July 2009 at 6:18pm
By Angelic_J
New Punjabi Movies to look out for ;) ~*manai*~ 0 1760 23 June 2009 at 2:02pm
By ~*manai*~
"Asi Punjabi Bolde Haan"

2 3

Angelic_J 20 4045 13 June 2009 at 6:09pm
By -Navi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punjabi Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.