Punjabi Channel

   

Punjabi Star Valentine? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg *faint* jay sean is too hot!
what he takes drugs i think i just got my heart broken on valentines day! Cry
hi oh rabba sukhi how mean!

I know.. How cute is Jay..Embarrassed. I just love him so so so much... Its a shame that hes already got a girlfriendCryCry.. neva mind.. i can still carry on dreaming bout him tho'Embarrassed

aww dont worry.. i felt the same way when i found out bout juggy.. it was so heart-breaking... i hope he gives up soon... Big smile

 



LOLLOLLOL relax girls no need to cry over HIM lol... im sure theres more an better people than him somewhere in the sea LOL *slap* for dreaming lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punjabi Star Valentine? (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Joined: 19 March 2006

Posts: 14055

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg *faint* jay sean is too hot!
what he takes drugs i think i just got my heart broken on valentines day! Cry
hi oh rabba sukhi how mean!

I know.. How cute is Jay..Embarrassed. I just love him so so so much... Its a shame that hes already got a girlfriendCryCry.. neva mind.. i can still carry on dreaming bout him tho'Embarrassed

aww dont worry.. i felt the same way when i found out bout juggy.. it was so heart-breaking... i hope he gives up soon... Big smile

 

ha ha even if he has a g/f i do not mind as long as he is not married!

yeah i hooe he quites too

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Joined: 19 March 2006

Posts: 14055

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
no way sukhi jay sean and juggy d are too hot!
also i would want jazzy b for a valentine but he is married oh well i dun care i still want him! Embarrassed

DeSi*KuRi*

Goldie

DeSi*KuRi*

Joined: 06 November 2006

Posts: 1524

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

 omdiazz.. he is not fake...

I dont think using the name Kamaljeet Singh Jhooti would make him big in RnB and Hip Hop lolzLOLLOL

Jay comes from his MC name : Nicky Jay and Sean comes from his parents who use to call him Shaan at home... Tongue

Hes still cute tho' init?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Edited by DeSi*KuRi* - 14 February 2008 at 2:24pm

DeSi*KuRi*

Goldie

DeSi*KuRi*

Joined: 06 November 2006

Posts: 1524

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

no way sukhi jay sean and juggy d are too hot!
also i would want jazzy b for a valentine but he is married oh well i dun care i still want him! Embarrassed

I thought that Juggy was married.. aint he?Tongue

 I dont really like Jazzy... he acts like a gangster wannabe!!! but Jay and Juggy are mega mega sexyyy!!!LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

no way sukhi jay sean and juggy d are too hot!
also i would want jazzy b for a valentine but he is married oh well i dun care i still want him! Embarrassed

ufffff LOLLOLLOL he will get married then ill be doing bhangra on that dayyyyyyyyy hehehe dancing with manai while she cries LOLLOLLOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSi*KuRi*

 omdiazz.. he is not fake...

I dont think using the name Kamaljeet Singh Jhooti would make him big in RnB and Hip Hop lolzLOLLOL

Jay comes from his MC name : Nicky Jay and Sean comes from his parents who use to call him Shaan at home... Tongue

Hes still cute tho' init?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed



LOLLOLLOL okies i give up now lol... Embarrassed i wont say nothing lol... u win lol... well yea would be funny the great RnB  n hip hop smasher Kamaljeet Singh Jhooti LOLLOLLOL yeah that would sound funny lol... my mum woult hit a jutti at the tv if she seen that LOLLOL

btw whats ur name

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Joined: 19 March 2006

Posts: 14055

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
hi oh rabba sukhi dancing while me crying! i would like cry a whole new ocean if that ever happend! Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Jus Punjabi!....First American Punjabi Channel....

2

-Navi- 11 4563 07 January 2010 at 6:26pm
By -Navi-
All Set To Go - Big Poppa Cartel UK Punjabi just.singh 0 751 27 September 2009 at 11:32pm
By just.singh
Hindi Movies- Punjabi Titles :S punjabi_qt26 3 2120 29 July 2009 at 6:18pm
By Angelic_J
New Punjabi Movies to look out for ;) ~*manai*~ 0 1768 23 June 2009 at 2:02pm
By ~*manai*~
"Asi Punjabi Bolde Haan"

2 3

Angelic_J 20 4067 13 June 2009 at 6:09pm
By -Navi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punjabi Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.