Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~smiley~

Groupbie

~smiley~

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey guyss i seriously need ur help.... basically for the past year ive been trying to get a job but dres been no joy i reli need a job plzzz guys can u help me i have altered out my cv so many times but no 1 gets bak and most ov d places i try dey say soory no jobs.... aaahg!!!! im so annoyed and reli upset do u guys no ne places where dey are recruting plzzz!!!!!!!!! thnk u this is my first postt here plzz help me guys!!!Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "helppp.. need a job!" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

It depends on where u live.

u can lok in the teh local Newspaper, maybe some stores.

Don't worry it will be fineSmile

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
good luck with your job hunting. It took me 3 yrs 2 find my first job.

Well try agencies, job centres, internet, Shop hunting and many others.

Canadian_Girl87

Canadian_Girl87

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
just go down to the mall and drop in your resume at varies shops, even if they don't have a sign up saying we're looking they always are i used to work in the mall by doing that you'll defintaly get a job, oh and at movie theatres too they are always hiring lol one of my friends used to work there

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
oh lol. you can easily get a job in my area so that's a shame :d hehe. why can't you get a job? how old are you?

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged
hmm.. theres a website called jobbank.com or something.. google it..
there u will find a lot of jobs.. u just fill in ur qualifications n they tell u what job u fit in n stuff.. try that..
hope that helped!

Edited by -Pinky- - 17 February 2008 at 12:11am

souro

souro

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged
It depends on ur age, qualification and where you live. Personally I feel there are enough jobs around, so if you really try it's not hard to get one.
It's very hard to say why you didn't land a job though. Have you analysed why your CV was rejected or why you were not selected. There are certain things that you have to know and prepare your CV, your body language or your answers for the interview accordingly. If you ask me it's all about how well you can act. Some things you'll be truthful as you'll already have the suitable qualification, some things you'll exaggerate and somethings you'll conciously act out just to appear suitable. However, acting doesn't mean telling outright lies (you'll get caught if you do that), acting means you'll try to consciously change some of your behaviour to conform to what the employer is looking for.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top