Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Kareena Gets Third Time Lucky

Kareena Kapoor will finally team up with Aamir Khan in Rajkumar Hirani's next. Their pairing never took off earlier, with both Mani Ratnam's Lajjo and Vishal Bharadwaj's Mr Mehta and Mrs Singh being shelved.

Kareena and Aamir will now be seen together in Hirani's next film, based on Chetan Bhagat's novel Five Point Someone. Earlier Kajol was being considered for the role but since she was busy with husband, Ajay Devgan's film, she was unable to do it. Apparently, Kareena and Raju had a hush-hush meeting last week, where he narrated the script to her. According to sources close to the actress, Kareena has just loved the Munnabhai films and is very keen to work with Hirani. The film is likely to be called Idiot and the story is about three IIT students. Hirani has also approached John Abraham, Shah Rukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan for other roles in the film. The real story behind Kajol's exit and Kareena's entry goes something like this. So, though Kajol is going around saying that she hasn't yet read Raju's film and will only consider the film after she reads the script, it is a fact that when Hirani found out that she had poked fun at him by asking Shah Rukh Khan who Hirani was and if he was any good as a director, he felt insulted. He decided then to take the script to Kareena who has shown a keen interest and is trying to work out her dates. Well, Kajol's loss is certainly Kareena's gain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aamir and Kareen would certainly look good together though I hope Lajjo really gets made ... and I have never heard about Mr. Mehts and Mrs. Singh
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanxs for sharing
Edited by maria_srk - 16 years ago
brownies thumbnail
cool it'll be great to see them in a film together!
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
uhh..kawaii!
Thanks for sharing
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Saifmiya yeh hargiz naah honeh dena. Use everythig in your power pal, but stop this movie
MiMi_19 thumbnail
cool...the pairing will be nice
bani 4020 thumbnail
thanks a lot but wait..
i cant help saying that isnt there something going on between john and kreena in koffe with karan she said the 1 person she would not do i film with is john and know there both in the same movie..?? someone help out plz! ๐Ÿ˜†
byefor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bani 4020

thanks a lot but wait..
i cant help saying that isnt there something going on between john and kreena in koffe with karan she said the 1 person she would not do i film with is john and know there both in the same movie..?? someone help out plz! ๐Ÿ˜†

By ze way she is doing Rumi Jaffrey's next opposite JOHN ABRAHAM.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks
they will make a nice pairing

but i doubt kajol said that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ