'I'm Sorry' Current Mission on pg 5 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Before one starts I'd like to make it clear that no arguing is allowed in this post... I know it'll be hard not to lol... but plz try ur best 😃 Edited by rukhaya - 16 years ago
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh woops this is the sorry post.. *slaps self*
Kya hai rida, is post ko to choro!

Ok, no arguing...
Rukhi, can you politely tell your dad, that we get along perfectly fine and Im not bothering you in a bad bad way 😊 .
[QUOTE=-x-Riddles-x-]Oh woops this is the sorry post.. *slaps self* lol no need to go abusive...
Kya hai rida, is post ko to choro! lol

Ok, no arguing...
Rukhi, can you politely tell your dad, that we get along perfectly fine and Im not bothering you in a bad bad way 😊 .yh sure! where better to bring u back on good terms than here in the 'I'm sorry' post [/QUOTE]

Current Mission:

Nug Papa & Others

Hiya guys... every now and again I will have a 'Current Mission' where I and other members will try to bring some members back on good terms...

Well this time it's the disagreements between Nug Papa and other members of CC section...

I don't know where, when and how it started... but can u guys plz talk it through and sort the matter out once and for all...

This is what this thread is all about... just say 'Sorry' and make up... we all want to be friends here 😃

Edited by rukhaya - 16 years ago
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
No one said anything about Good Terms...
Im just saying, he should think before he says sometihng...

Pfft, goes around accusing me of stuff >><!

Originally posted by: -x-Riddles-x-

No one said anything about Good Terms...
Im just saying, he should think before he says sometihng...

Pfft, goes around accusing me of stuff >><!

Hmmm yh... it's not just about u... there are other members who's relationship with Nug aren't going smoothly... and if that is not the case then that's brilliant 😃 just come here and say it... so everyone knows that there's nothing... and u can all start over happily 😃

-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
But I didnt say there was nothing...
And me and Nugs are friends...
I just think he was unfair to me 😛
and did illegal stuff... and accused me of annoying you and ruining his family 😛

Originally posted by: -x-Riddles-x-

But I didnt say there was nothing...
And me and Nugs are friends...
I just think he was unfair to me 😛
and did illegal stuff... and accused me of annoying you and ruining his family 😛

lol ok... so u r friends

-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
friends? yah....

kehne kay liye 😳
(Nah jk)
^ that's good 😃

hopefully the other members and Nug will be alright as well and then the next mission can be u and Adi lol