Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 4.1.05, TUESDAY

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Lovely episode.....Mindblowing........Clap

P.S: i'm aware that others have updated too, but as i have already written it, so i'm posting it..........

Kash decides that she will continue her ( STUPID AND SENSELESS.......Dead ) revenge and hits the cup-board......Some cards, an anklet, a video cassette and a diary falls from its top.....She recognizes the anklet as hers and starts checking the cards which turn out the ones Sujal had selected for her b'day and never gave to her......The video cassette showed Sujal and Kash dancing.......kash starts reading the diary.......( I'll try to memorize and state the enteries as they were 'cuz they r in Sujal's superb words and translating them will lessen their charm.......of course, many points will be missing )

( They started with something Sujal wrote abt her name , can't remember what )

"Tum mein waki kashish hay....Main nay kashish say milkar jana k pyar kya hay......Kashish meray jeenay ki waja ban gaee..............Aaj meri zindagi Piyush ki doli ban kar chali gaee, Kash ko paanay ki khwaish adhoori reh gaee.Dua yeh hay k wo jahan rahay khush rahay...............poori zindagi main aik hi dost mila tha aaj usay bhi cheen liya.Piyush tum meri buraiyan saath lay gaee aur apni achaiyaan chor gae......Is kash say koi singhaar kaisay cheen sakta hay.....main uska ye soona pan aur aansoo nahi dekh sakta......Jaanta hoon k sab mujhe galt samjhain gain par is main naya kya hay ( well said..... When he proposed to her after Piyush's death ).........( Wedding )Aaj main isi zindagi mein phir say jee utha hoon, aaj Kashish meri ho gaee hay.....kash O.T mein hay laikin meri sanson ka chalna is baat ka saboot hay k wo hay.....wo hay to main hoon ,wo nahi to main nahi" Clap( I was sure that even if Kash has got the slightest touch of brains, she must have stopped suspecting Sujal of Piyush's murder after having read his diary. But alas, i forgot............She is brainless! )

Lalit informs Cg that Vasu lied to them and nobody was interested in their Delhi property........he suspects Vasu to be behind the accident.......Cg regards this idea as ridiculous.......

kash enters the washroom, has flashbacks of the diary , thinks out loud why Sujal loves her this much inspite of her hatred for him and concludes that Piyush's wife won't be affected by it......Angry ( She should consult a Psychologist...........Such an abnormal behaviour )

lalit confronts Vasu when she is talking over her phone abt the accident and Vasu feels offended that he can even think of something like that and leaves.......

Sujal ( looking both handsome and cute in his trademark black Wink) enters his home......He seems to have severe pain in his arm and keeps moving it with difficulty.......he enters his room and is still feeling pain and analyzing his wound when Kash notices it and is horrified to see his wound and questions him abt it......Sujal tries to ignore it and informs her that he didn't come to talk abt it......Kash completely ignores that, realizes that it must be very painful and goes to bring ointment for him....She brings it and Sujal applies it on his arm with great difficulty, Kash asks if she can do it for him but he says its ok.......kash can't see his pain and starts applying it herself, she notices he has got lots of wounds on his back too........She is feeling his pain even if it was she who wanted to cause it.........Our naive Sujal sees her face in the mirror and condemns himself for suspecting her time and again, that these eyes can't lie to him and they just have love for him.........Kash asks him why he did it for her and he replies that he 'll do the same if he ever faces another situation like that.......The last defences of kash have been broken and she completely breaks .......Kisses his back.....He wipes her tears, kisses her forehead, takes her in his arms and they r lost........Smile

Next morning,lalit knocks at their door, Kash opens it and is informed that she has forgotten that today is Piyush's anniversary.......Lalit leaves.....kash looks at a very cute Sujal sleeping in his bed ( Looking like a child ) and is terrified to realize whatever happened yesterday.........Looks scary.......( Thank God Sujal is finally back in his bed ) 

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hey how cum there are two updates??????
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for the update, simply. Your updates are always fun to read.Smile

What's happening? I thought that the Kashish and Sujal's relationship was about to be over soon. But now, it seems like they are getting closer. I guess you really don't know what to expect from Ekta.Confused But it was nice to finally see them together again.

Edited by amisha22 - 04 January 2005 at 1:05pm
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

uhh where did my update goConfused

neway nice update

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

thanxs for the up dates.............i just cant wait to watch this episode in uk cus where a bit behind u see...............Smile

anywaz please keep us up dated like this..................Smile

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for this very cute update.....looking forward to seeing today's episode!!!!
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Thx Simp....Best episode ever.........simply superb...finally Sujal managed to break down K's defences without even trying and CRYING like that pathetic Piyush had done.........................

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Oh I missed the episodeCryCry. I will catch the episode today at 3.30

Thanx a lot for update.

Go to top