Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi 04/01/05 Update

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi,

Today i thought i was watching loreal jaisa koi nahi!!! So many times they said that loreal fashion fiesta paris. I thought we were in paris!! In between I missed the crucial first 3 mins, but what happen later with that i can guess the slap of yesterday was a dream.

Today's Episode.

From where i saw jassi leaves for some work, armaan is talking to models to fix them for a fashion show, pari is spying on him. maddy remrks does armaan wants to fix the model for the show or after the show. Armaan tells for the show and then maddy gets the models to get ready for show.

Armaan catches pari looking he turns towards her she hides behind a board, armaan goes near her and tells her that he knows that she is there and he will count till 3 and she should come out or he will fire her. She doesnt comes out he starts counting 1...2....fire and then pari comes out she says that she has come for some work and that she had lost her invitation thats why she came through model room he tells her that he knows that she has come to spy on him for mallika, she tries to deny it he tells her to come with him. He takes her and tells her that today she will do something that she hasnt done for days.

Cut to nandu he comes looking dashing in a black suit with a bow. He comes and tells the receptionist that this is Nandan Verma GM of khinoor, you must have heard about it. The receptionist replies No!! 😆. Just then jassi comes to his rescue and tells the receptionist that he is with her and that she had already informed the girl who took care of invitation that he would come and the recptionist says ok. Nandu asks jassi as to what is her plan, she says that she wants to intro him as her b/f and the GM of Kohinoor. he wants armaan to get worried as to why you came here and why i am going out with you. She wants armaan to get tensed.  Nandu says wow the look on his face must be priceless. Jassi says yes. nandu then tells jassi that has she told uncle about her work here? and that she will get late or he will get worried and search you in half the city hospitals and he might reach here as well and at that time your face would be priceless. Jassi says ok, she takes nandu's cell to call but it seems the network is not catching so she goes out to call billu.

Pari comes to armaan with the list of model and thier tele no's and appoinment time and date. I guess this is the work that armaan gave her. but when she handle's him the same. he is looking out for someone, jassi, pari tells him to take the list he says keep it. she says its for you. armaan says that ok, but he doesnt want it now. because for now he wants someone else number. pari replies ohhh is it some special supermodel? Armaan says yes Jassi!!! Pari makes a face, armaan tells her to go and find jassi and tell her to see me. pari leaves and bumps into nandu and walks without even noticing him. he looks at the shoulder in which she bumped as, if he could he would have licked it for day!!!

Jassi is shown in a phone booth informing billu that she will come late.

Jassi then again walks and she comes face to face with mallaika arora khan.  She just watches mallik and she says hello mallika says hi, and just then pari comes in she is like jassi where are you armaan is looking for you, jassi says that she is busy and will go to see him soon. pari then remarks on jassi's dressing and tells her that doesnt she has a dress sense that she came to such a big fashion event loreal fashion fiesta wearing these kind of clothes atleast she should wear something decent and if not her she should have thought about Gulmohar, but poor you what can you do, I know that this is the only dress you have, she then says poor class & leaves. Mallaika is shocked she says what kind of woman is she, and tells jassi why did she listen to him, jassi says that she is used to. and that she is normally concerned with finances and thats why she doesnt know about fashion. Mallika says thats the beauty of loreal they are not only for fashion but for understanding etc etc and then tells jassi how she was also like jassi and now what she is . She told jassi about her first interview where she went wearing very high heals but then was uncomfortable and just before going for audition she removes them and how she is frank to tell the audition people that she is how she is (less in height) and how the directors loved it and signed her. She then tells jassi that jassi is also like this. beautiful from inside, and we are what we say to our self, what we say to ourself what we feel from heart. If you knew it jassi then you are beautiful from inside and when this inner beauty is combined with good clothes and looks it makes a person more beautiful. She then tells jassi to come as the biggest fashion event of the year loreal fashion fiesta🤢 is about to start. jassi says no that she is not much into fashion. but mallaika says that she shouldnt miss loreal fashion fiesta paris 🤢. Jassi says ok and tells mallaika that she will intro her to her b/f.

In the hall the fashion fiesta has started not before the announcing girl once again reminds us where we are. (Gosh loreal must have paid them like hell)nandu is drooling over models on ramp. Pari reaches armaan and tells him that jassi said rudely that she was busy and would come and see him later and exagerates what jassi told her. she then says how jassi was showing so much attitude. Armaan is worried as to why is jassi behaving wierd today.

Just then jassi enters with mallaika. Jassi takes her to nandu who is still watching models . she calls him  he reply's yes without looking at her. she says look who i have bought he says ok now sit. he tells her that is he in heaven or the fashion show. she says in show. he still doesnt looks at her. jassi tells mallaika since there are so many models he will hardly look at her. mallaika again gives her a pep talk of how she is what she is and that she shouldnt be worried and that she is much better then these models. Nandu finally looks and goes mad with excitement at to find mallaika so near he tells her how happy he is and tells her that his mom is a big fan of hers and that if she knew he is here she would faint due to happiness. he then request mallaika to speak to his mom and dials the number and tells his mom that he is standing with mallaika, he then gives her the phone she takes and says Mrs Verma how are you, then she says hello hello and gives back the phone to nandu he checks and no body is there he tells her that see i was right and that she did fainted. They all then sit and watch the show.

After the show ends the announcer then says that malliaka is the special guest and another advertisement of loreal jassi goes to armaan , armaan inquires how was the show. she says good he says then we are going right, she says yes i am going 'Wo aa gaye hain' (he has come)  armaan says who, she says that nandu , nandan verma has come and she is going with him and not armaan, she smiles and lets the message set in armaan, armaan looks shocked.

The end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was Awesome.

Thanks,

Rifhat.

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey jammy thanks for ur gr8 update.... todays episold maliaka was hmmmmmmmmmmmmm😳

😆😆
vijay thumbnail

...HUMM...

Mallaika is married.. and her husband Arbaaz is a MACHO.. so dont strain your eyes too much.😆

"Paraai Naar Pe Nazar Mat Daalo...
Boori Aadat Hai Yeh Aadat Badal Daalo"

Cheers,

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆

HUMM and Vijay...both started with the talks...you guys are one mind track I guess....just kidding guys....

Thanks Jammy. Wonderful update and also looks like you did not sleep watching the show...ofcourse how could you...right😉

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😆😆😆 Vijay!!!!!!!

Thanks for the cute update Jammy.

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes, yesterdays slap was a dream .Everyone knew it....Jassi sapne dekhneke siva aur karbhi kya sakti hai😆😆

Malaika was looking good as humm told.  Armaan ka  chehra dekhnelayak tha....he was so jealous.

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the update jammy!
ahmed316us thumbnail
Mallaika was hmmmmmm😉 She is married to that looser Arbaaz😡 

BTW thanks for the great update Jammy. Jassi is acting real now.
*Anjali* thumbnail

😆  Vijay!!!!! Btw, Ahmed, Arbaaz is NOT a loser---HE is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm😳

btw, can we find a more descriptive term instead of "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?"  😉

Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago