Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Hellooo Friends!

Are you an organised person?

Are you a perfectionist in the way your notes are laid out? Or the way your files are organised?

Or are you laid back and messy about your work?

Honestly speaking, I'm one of the biggest perfectionists ever! My notes just have to be neat! Otherwise I end up writing them out again! Embarrassed And I get veryyyy irritated when people write on my work! LOL

Do you find yourself in the same situation as me? Please say I'm not the only obsessive one here? LOL

Love

College & Uni Dev Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you organised?" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

I am both, my books are all organised and so is my room but during exams I have my books with me every where coz I study alotOuchLOL

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Well, I can't call myself organized.. but I wudnt call myself messy either. My notes are the most organized, but my locker is a nightmare! LOL LOL Embarrassed

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
hiya,

nice DOTW Clap

And YES!!!!...i am organised, i just can not stand mess Dead LOL ...i just can not do it...even when i am studing i always make sure there is not 2 many books all around the floor or on my desk! LOL LOL And my lockers n all r organised too. It's good that i am organised cuz it really helps.So yes, i am orgnised!I love to be organised! =]

xoxo
-Lara Smile

Edited by fly2me - 13 February 2008 at 8:19pm

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Well depends very frankly. Im a perfecitionist as far as my notes are concerned, bec confusing notes make it very messy and i dont feel like even looking at them so my notes are very organized.. However in day-to-day life im not organized.. My room is a mess and i love id dat way! LOL

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Well depends very frankly. Im a perfecitionist as far as my notes are concerned, bec confusing notes make it very messy and i dont feel like even looking at them so my notes are very organized.. However in day-to-day life im not organized.. My room is a mess and i love id dat way! LOL

wow ur completely like me!!!!! LOL ditto!! i m perfectionist when it comes to school stuff.. my notes are superrrr neat..(unless i don't feel like writing.. thats when i have trouble reading my own writing lol) and binder n locker is also veryyy organized.
its just my room which is not rly tidy sometimes....ok.. always LOLbut i like it cuz its easier to find stuff that way.. n when i clean it, after a couple of days it is messy again.. so i have given up!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.