Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
some years back there was photograph circulating on the internet as to be that of Lord Hanuman.some college students who were on excursion in some mountain region found a very old half man half monkey person..and clicked a picture.since lord hanuman has a boon to be alive till end of the world-lot of people believs that picture was real....if anyone has it please post it.its all a question of belief....mann mein hai vishwasEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monkey-Man photograph.." in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minimouse2007

some years back there was photograph circulating on the internet as to be that of Lord Hanuman.some college students who were on excursion in some mountain region found a very old half man half monkey person..and clicked a picture.since lord hanuman has a boon to be alive till end of the world-lot of people believs that picture was real....if anyone has it please post it.its all a question of belief....mann mein hai vishwasEmbarrassed

well seriously ....i know there was a "monkey man"--but he was known as a serial attacker...Ouch

The "Monkey Man" was an unknown creature which allegedly attacked several dozen people near Delhi, India in early 2001. Rumors about the attacker, described as part man and part monkey, led to public hysteria in some parts of the city, with at least two people killed while trying to flee the creature. The Internet turned local rumor into a global phenomenon, and soon the Monkey Man was world famous. But hard facts about the creature and the alleged attacks were hard to come by, and the hysteria gradually died away. Local investigators eventually decided that the Monkey Man, if it existed at all, was simply a human prankster in disguise.

The Monkey Man of New Delhi was a phenomenon that surfaced in New Delhi in 2001.

Overview

In May 2001, reports began to circulate in the Indian capital New Delhi of a strange monkey-like creature that was appearing at night and attacking people. Eyewitness accounts were often inconsistent, but tended to describe the creature as about four feet (120 cm) tall, covered in thick black hair, with a metal helmet, metal claws, glowing red eyes and three buttons on its chest.

Many people reported being scratched, and two (by some reports, three) people even died when they leapt from the tops of buildings or fell down stairwells in a panic caused by what they thought was the attacker. At one point, exasperated police even issued artist's impression drawings in an attempt to catch the creature. Many people today still believe this "monkey man" continues to haunt the streets.

Monkey Man.jpg

Police impression of the Monkey Man of New Delhi. Source: Ananova

Love,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 13 February 2008 at 2:28pm

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
thanx but thats not the one.....that person was sitting reading scriptures...by the way can you tell me how the heading of my post changed....paranormal Confused LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minimouse2007

thanx but thats not the one.....that person was sitting reading scriptures...by the way can you tell me how the heading of my post changed....paranormal Confused LOL

oh then this one is another one..sorryEmbarrassed

and abt the name change...i guess it's magic...?LOL
after all u are at Paranormal ForumLOLLOLLOL

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by #1EijazFan

Honestly don't know which story your talking about but it interests me, would love to see if anyone has it!Smile

I always saw a picture which i never forgot:

i've seen it quite a lot of times. and they say this baby has 9 spots just like Lord Hanuman didEmbarrassedSmile

the family is muslim yet they named the child bajrangbaliSmilehmm i hope this isn't any scam for money as many people come to pay for this kinda stuff.

Jai Bajrangbali!Smile

my god-thats scary

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
sometimes dis kind of thing happens due to some anamoly subjected at da time of foetal development u all must have read an early foetal stage is sometimes even difficult for da embryologist to differentiate so da foetaus has a tail kind of thing in some cases due to some abnormality it remains there its called atavism i guess

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Yeah I have heard about this. And I've also seen the pic but I don't have the pics.

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

On the history they had discover that theres a tribe of these kinds of people, they behave just like animanls and also eat like animals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.