Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
This is my view strictly:

People vote on films they watch and they only watch films of actors they like since they cannot watch every movie so hence vote for them. I think awards are good they credit peoples work but yes they do miss out certain films like in my view vivah should have got more awards lol that year but i think because bollywood has so many films they select the biggest hits that did well with the public ..srk and oso was good from my point of view and hes not played same roles since in taht he was playing a 70s actors and in don he was villian etc people just assume that because he does more of what people like him in and so he got credit along with deepika as with taaree zameen par thats got credit to and jab we met like i have seen so far those 3 films have won the awards. I think that is fair enough because at the end of the day if public have not seen certain films or not hit then what basis would they win awards 😕 for me anyways every actor who does well deserves its place..yes in smaller films there might be good acting and deserve critical aclaim etc but to be honest i have seen these people win critical awards at the awards it just that main ones go to films that have done best...what else is a award ceremony suppose to be 😕 but celebration and crediting good films and actors for me smaller films are not entertaining but more about story which most of the time are depressing i would rather watch a oso with a 'crap' actor than a provoked etc with a 'good' actor yet story that does not entertain me or make me smile in some way and for me those are the movies that deserve to win 👏Edited by Ektas_Angel - 16 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar all the awards show are rigged....... we have been watching these since the Indian cinema.... I dnt know abt the good old Indian cinema in 60's and all, they seemed a bit fair...

But these last few years... its such a shame... talent is not recognised... Its all abt the fame... you hav fame you have the award 😡

ssahiba86 thumbnail
i think Vidya was awesome in Bhool Bhuliya...way better than Kareena. i luv Kareena...but i thut she was jus bein Kareena in JWM. she ws herself...
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with the topic starter 😕 totally bcoz the awards are probs rigged
sneha_2100 thumbnail
I dont think the awards are rigged.

Who else deserves the best actress award besides Kareena?

Nobody else does. Kareena was outstanding in Jab We Met and SRK was brilliant in OSO and Chak De India.

Its the star value and the performance that counts at the end of the day.

Nobody would watch a film if there are no stars in it.

jassiee. thumbnail
I seriously HATE awards because there always given to teh same poeple year after year. 😡 😕
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like the hindi awards cuz it's not live, they edit and you'll see stars who hate each other smiling at one another which is caused by that edit part
sneha_2100 thumbnail
Even I hate the editing part.

Its really ridiculous.

They keep showing the same reactions over and over again.

Recently at Nokia Star Screen Awards, Sanjeeda was shown showing the same reaction over and over again.

They should stop editing it and keep it real and live.
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How can the awards r not fair or repetitive, each yr there is different type of awards, not the same person did receive ...just consider nokia, max stardust wards for yr 07, not the same person has been awarded in the same categories, there is difference, so how come its not fair.....cant undersatand that its a waste ....thnks
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
awards rnt given dey being bought by da stars Esp SRk he is so hyped n overrated dat da awards got 2 him by ny means bt whn Hrithik cumes 2 da scene he is lost>> bt ever yr he gets nominations 4 doin crap masala which dusnt make sense Sallu n Akhsay do u similar bt dey dunt hype it bcoz dey khw da Films xacat valu bt SRk is a culprit in dis>> winnin or gettin Award 4 OSO will b da biggest joke of da decade 😆