India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

andar ki khoobsoorati

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
The Models in jjkn seem to have nothing else to do but lecture on "Man ki Sundata"Dead and say to all unappealing women "apne andar ki aurat ko dhundo?" since they planned the makeover suddenly all the people who meet jassi lecture her on MAN KI SUNDARTA ect ect, it is getting too much.... people have suddenly turned into those who believe in lecturing on inner beauty or those like pari who make fun, no one seems to believe let jassi be.... She is fine armaan is realizing it but is still confused. Only Purab never said anything about her looks the lectures he gave her were only on how to be confident in work
I Miss Him ..............Cry
Ab to arman pe gussa bhi aana band ho Gaya hai Confused
Some people say why do we crib coz still better than most Indian TV serials well friends that's the very reason we crib jassi was the most realistic of em all so the glaring loopholes seem depressing kya ae kya ho gaya. While the other serials were never watched with a brain and everything was accepted it is, so it is difficult to do it with jjkn especially the selective amnesia the cast has about Purab
Oh!!!!! I really miss him:-(CryCryCry

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Samir aka Purab was a breath of fresh air in this wildly twisted show. Sami Soni portrayed the Purab character with conviction and maturity. The rest of the people with the exception of Raj and to a lesser extent Maddy are heavily reliant/dependent on the script which has gone from bad to worse since Purab exited the show

Jassi's daydreams about physically assaulting and telling off Armaan are annoying to the extreme!

Al

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by albelarahi

Samir aka Purab was a breath of fresh air in this wildly twisted show. Sami Soni portrayed the Purab character with conviction and maturity. The rest of the people with the exception of Raj and to a lesser extent Maddy are heavily reliant/dependent on the script which has gone from bad to worse since Purab exited the show

Jassi's daydreams about physically assaulting and telling off Armaan are annoying to the extreme!

Al

I beg to differ with you on that account.The only plus point that has been consistent in JJKN is the performance of it's entire cast,including Mona Singh.Inspite of the cruel butchery their characters underwent,they held on to their roles.I'm in no way taking credit away from SS because he was good in what he did but it's also a  fact that the easiest role so far was that of Purab because it was so one dimensional with no deviation what so ever.It's very easy to play a very white or a very black character.It's when you have to play a not so good but not so bad either with same conviction in the same breath that competance comes in.Had this serial relied only on script,beleive me it would have been taken off air long ago.It's only the present cast that has kept the story moving,be it Apoorva,or Mona or even Rakshanda Khan who is simply mindblowing in potrayal of a vamp who is also a woman in love.

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
i really disagree with the statement that samir's was the easiest role to play being good is also not easy look at armaan since he became good in jjkn it seems abnormal whenever he puts his arms aroun bebe it seems artificial unlike purab with whom it came naturally,its always easy to do dramatic over the top roles llike paris but being normal is tough
chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 2:21am | IP Logged
      Artificial?? When Armaan used to come to Jassi's place before it looked artificial because it was artificial.but after he changed he looked genuinely concerned and he was so natural and he conveyed the discomfort and yet comfort so nicely afterwards too specially at the party when Billu was showing him certificates and he was drunk and all that.Purab was good too but it wasn't as if he was the only one with good acting.All he had to do was look good and play holier than thou.And his lectures put me to sleep more than once!!If Armaan was showed that good he would too feel like a breath of fresh air.It has been a very tough ride for Armaan tnx to the dumb directors but he still managed to keep his charm alive.And Pari is really good because she does exactly what she is supposed to do-irritate.  
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 7:03am | IP Logged
 i agree with chayya in certain respects. i will not make any comment about purab's role. but, surely, armaan's role is a very tough role to play. armaan's character has many shades. some times he is manipulator and artificial as a result, sometimes hot-tempered, sometime charming and touching sometimes depressed......... it is the only character in this show which has so many shades. even , i think the role of jassi is easier than it. so it is not so easy to play such a multi-dimensional character!!!! neither totally good, nor totallybad. i think apurva has done a god job so far and has a lot of opportunity to shw his acting skill in the coming episodes coz, then it will be demaned more.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Whats so challenging about portraying a boring lecturing old uncle type character?  The show has gone up in quality and ratings since SS left.  He is not missed by most people according to the ratings!  Last week it was 2.6, even though Jassi was doing her boring rhona dhona, before that it was 3.4.When Purab was in the show ratings wouldnt go above 2.0 - 2.4 maximum.  His character was nothing different from the other goody two shoes guys on Kkekta shows.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index