IMPORTANT: India-Forums.com New Admin! - Page 6

Posted: 18 years ago
CONGRATS Sree d 👏 i!! You definately deserve it and wish you all the best in your new duties... keep up the great work.. I'm so happy for u 😛
congrats and best of luck even though im sure you guys will do great! 😊
I'm sorry Sree, I'm late. My post should have been on page 1, not on 9. I'm really sorry yaar 😭 I had to go out for some work and didn't get the time to log in this morning. Now that I did got the chance.........this think is already on page 9.

Anyway, Congrats yaar!!!!! You totally deserve this job. Good luck to you!!!!!!! I'm proud of you!!!!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏
Congrats Sree 👏 👏 👏 I wish you all the best 😃 😃 The Astitva forum would never be the same without you. You will do a great job, I'm sure 😊
congratz sree and vijay hope u reach ur target 👏
Congratulations to Sree 👏 and best wishes to vijay and lakshmi for providing this forum.

Fantasic ..Super..Great!!!  And like princess im sorry too..my post should have been in the first few pages..  OMG ..im soo happy for you, congrats Sree..and im 100% u'll do a great job!!🤗

Congrats shree 20...u r the best...

Vijay thank u for creating this forum...u r the best

Wow!!! Thank you friends and Co-members for all the great support i have got in the past few days!!! I am really excited. 😛😊😆

I want to thank Vijay and Lakshmi for believing in me, choosing me for this most coveted role!!! Thanks yaar!!!I will try my very best to do justice to the role i have got!!!😛

Friends, without you all, and all your support, i would not have made this big jump...Thanks for all of you....👏

I also thank all my co-mods, GMs, viewbies, coolbies who have thought that i am good enough for this post...👏👏

I do not have words to express what a nice feeling this is!!! I have always maintained that "IF is a second home for me". I am proven correct by all members , where else, other than in a FAMILY will one get so much of support and encouragement?? My hats off to you one and all.....

Thank you very much

Sree