Make Changes in Characters!

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Make changes in the characters of HP suiting ur own Imagination...
Ie: U can make the ugliest Look the most handsum or beautiful,
U can make the coolest be the true Nerd
in whatever way U wanna...
This isnt really changing their Roles or anything...
But c'Mon lets do sumthing different and make changes to our loved and Hated HP charactersπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmmmmmmmm lets make Neville truly handsome, not clumsy but still as brave and courageous as he is!

And make Hagrid a legally qualified wizard with a wand but who is still not very good at castibg spells.

Made a fwe changes to the characters keeping the essense of the character the same!
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
^^^wow imagine the cool dashing Neville!!! Brilliant! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

well...Hmm...I would love to make Hermione really pretty...u know Emma is soo pretty and Hermy if she is pretty makes her too good to be true..But still that wudnt be an unwelcum change what say?

n then...say what abt Ron who loves nothing but Homework
?! πŸ˜‰
and make Snape just as attractive as  Alan!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Slick and Stylish!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ lolz..sorry for the character assassination!
Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 16 years ago
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey hud topic luky..but d thng is my xxams r strtin frm 2morrow...so no time now...wil pst l8er πŸ˜‰ 😳

Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

Make changes in the characters of HP suiting ur own Imagination...
Ie: U can make the ugliest Look the most handsum or beautiful,
U can make the coolest be the true Nerd
in whatever way U wanna...
This isnt really changing their Roles or anything...
But c'Mon lets do sumthing different and make changes to our loved and Hated HP charactersπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Hmmmm.....i dont think i need to change any characters...coz i know that J.K.R had so skillfully written each character, that i cant even think of changing them!πŸ˜‰

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
^^^lolz...That is a praise for Rowling's Imagination alone..
why dont we try brainstorming and strtch our own Imagination with bit of originality?! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

^^^lolz...That is a praise for Rowling's Imagination alone..
why dont we try brainstorming and strtch our own Imagination with bit of originality?! πŸ˜‰

Yaeh...but like i said, i cant change anything! i think everything's perfect!πŸ‘ 

sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'll change Harry looks:tall,veryyyyyyyyyyyy handsome,without specs(just as handsome n cute as Daniel).Bcoz in the book Jo doesn't describe him as handsome,he is someon e with average looks. 😳 😳 😳
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumera siddiqui

I'll change Harry looks:tall,veryyyyyyyyyyyy handsome,without specs(just as handsome n cute as Daniel).Bcoz in the book Jo doesn't describe him as handsome,he is someon e with average looks. 😳 😳 😳

" NO OFFENCE"but do ureally htnk dan is handsome?

Originally posted by: sumera siddiqui

No offence, this is just my opinion: According to me, its better for Harry to have average look. Coz J.K.R wanted Harry to be ordinary, not special. thats why j.k.r made him average in looks.....

Thats just my opinion....😳