India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for Jan 4

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Tanya and Nandini visit Meera. They tell her the whole story of how in-spite of the rulings of the court, Ansh kidnaps Nandini and Thulsi shoots Ansh. Karan had asked these two to seek Meera's help. Meera asks her if she had taken a good aim at Ansh before shooting and Nandini replies in the positive. Meera says then case will be pretty weak. Nandini also tells that Thulsi never lies and she may speak about it herself. Meera says that would be suicidal and she will have to be stopped at all costs.

Nandini calls Karan and gives him the information.

Thulsi is in the police station. Savitha asking her to confess to the police keeps ringing in her ears. He says "Excuse me Inspector saab, I would like to lodge a complaint. My son Ansh has been killed and I am Thulsi. I have shot Ansh. Please arrest me." Then she thinks that her role as a mother did not prevent her from being truthful, now the same principles hold good.

Meera suggests that Thulsi should keep quite at all costs. Karan searches for Thulsi in Shanthiniketan. Damini and Ganga also help Karan. He is also told that there was exchange of words between Savitha and Thulsi. Karan is sad that nobody understands her. Finally he meets Meera who gives him the news that Thulsi has surrendered and accepted her crime. She will be produced in a magistrate court who will give orders that she be remanded in custody for 14 days. By then the police will have accumulated enough evidence. Karan says that she is the lawyer and think of a way out of this situation. Meera says it would have been possible if Thulsi had not surrendered, but now she has left no options open.

Damini and Ganga are discussing the news which is overheard by savitha and gayathri. Both of them are surprised. Finally Ganga looses her temper and exhibits her frustration. She says there is no need to be surprised as savitha wanted the same thing to happen. Savitha says that Nandini wanted Karan and they used Tany and Thulsi as their pawns. She says that her Thulsi lied in court and she is now eating the fruits of her sins. If not today, someday she would have to account for that.

Savitha tries to console a stunned, non-reactive Mihir. She says that Ansh may never come back, but Thulsi will be punised. Mihirs only reaction is to look at savtha and gaze back at eternity. Savitha rushes out crying.

She is consoled by gayathri, which is overheard by Baa. She asks for details. Though Savitha and Gayathri try to hide the news initially, Baa says she will ask Thulsi who never lies. Savitha is extremely angered and says that Baa has to change this opinion of hers. Baa is also angry and says that nobody knows about the goodness of Thulsi. If used for worship, it displays Bhakthi; if used for prashad, its divine. Even dead find Mukthi when given with ganga jal. It keeps away diseases, has medicinal values and the aangan is decorated with it. Savitha says then they should change the name of their bahu as she does not even have a single such value. She has become poisonous. Baa does not want to hear more and says that she has complete faith in Thulsi.

Karan goes to meet the inspector with some papers. He tells the inspector that his mother has to be freed as she is mentally ill. When Ansh was shot, he was present there. So if Karan tells the inspector that he had shot Ansh or Nandini who was also present there had shot Ansh,  would they also be arrested? Actually Ansh was going through a bad patch and being the mother, Thulsi often though she was responsible for his bad phase and had accepted a crime which she never had committed. The inspector says that they will investigate the murder and if it turns out that Thulsi is involved, both of them will get into trouble for misguiding and delaying justice. Karan says "Happen what may, I won't leave without taking Thulsi with me"

ajnabe04 Senior Member
ajnabe04
ajnabe04

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
o well finally tulsi is goin to live nice life in jail. atleast, she doesnt have to listen the bad thing about her form her husband and savita.
princessriya Senior Member
princessriya
princessriya

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
thanksSmile
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
poor tulsi. She is suffering like anything. What is happening to Mihir? That chap has lost all his senses.
zarna IF-Dazzler
zarna
zarna

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged

thanx for the update

i cant believe mihir is not going to support Tulsi. i hate him so muchAngry

Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
 it's so stupid that even though living with tulsi all these years they still don't understand her, i can't believe the blame her for killing ansh. Cry 

Go to top