Fan Fictions

A-K (KYPH) ...A-K Valentines, End Part/pg 28,Feb15 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 31

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xoxIqbalxox

Awww...Dii..amaaziing treat fer V-Daiii Embarrassed Too sexcii Wink Embarrassed Cont soon wit the other two partss.. Big smile

Luv ya
Madiha<3

Thanks Madiha!Embarrassed

I will continue with the next part on Monday....for sure! Embarrassed

pallavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A-K (KYPH) ...A-K Valentines, End Part/pg 28,Feb15 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mita_mita01

Awww...that was such a sweet valentine treat....

Really liked how the kids were described...and it was interesting to see how they are all differant from eachother...

Sur being the arrogant one...haha...I bet she would have turned to be the way you described her if there was a leap in the show or something...when they showed her in the show you could tell she as really pampered by angad so she turned out to be stylish and bigheaded...she keeps Bali wrapped around his finger LOL

Prateek is just like any typical guy liking sports and all...but he got the singing side of him from his parents...and it seems as if he turned out to be a complete carbon copy of his dad...

Awww...Arjun gets bullyed by his own siblings...poor kid...but thats how all siblings are yet they love eachother alot which is really cute..

Wow even karthic found someone....loll...Its nice to se everyoen well settled in life..Even kripa's brother...wonder what ever happened to her brother in the original show..never got to see him after kripa left for mumbai...welll we know how these shows end up so I guess its common to forget some charcetres LOL 

Love is in the air with the kids...Sur already has her crushes..lol...wonder how Angad would react to that LOL

Awww...kripa missed Angad so much during her tour...her songs really portrayed her inner feelings

Angad's surprise was soo cutee...with the flowers...to the song..and the cottage being all decorated so romantically...Kripa certainly is lucky to have such a loving husband...

Everything was so beautiful and romantic...Thanks for the wonderful treat Smile ....

Thanks mita! Im glad u liked my Valentine's Special! Big smile

Yes, Sur was a spoilt brat so I can imagine her as a teenage fashion princess....a little diva! LOL

And Prateek in the original show liked sports and music.....and Superman. LOL

I always wanted to know what happened to Kripa's brother Bobby.....I wanted him to come to Mumbai and hitch up with Tanu.....Big smile

And I really wanted Kartik to marry Kanan....it was obvious he liked her a LOT! Big smile

And of course A-K....even after 10 years, they have kept their passion alive.....I just wanted to fulfil my wishes in this mini- story.....Embarrassed

pallavi

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
wow ur continueing! yay!

A&K_4Evr-S

IF-Dazzler

A&K_4Evr-S

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i have a question was that all of the FF cauz it was only a v-day special...or is this a minny FF????,lol just curious

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by A&K_4Evr-S

i have a question was that all of the FF cauz it was only a v-day special...or is this a minny FF????,lol just curious

By popular request, I am extending it .....as a mini-FF....otherwise it was supposed to be a V-Day special! Embarrassed

Is that u, Sahr? Did u change ur id?Big smile

I will continue tonight!

pallavi

A&K_4Evr-S

IF-Dazzler

A&K_4Evr-S

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by A&K_4Evr-S

By popular request, I am extending it .....as a mini-FF....otherwise it was supposed to be a V-Day special! Embarrassed

Is that u, Sahr? Did u change ur id?Big smile

I will continue tonight!

pallavi

LOLyup yup its me...lol how did u no... ???? lol

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
hawww sahr u naughty girl:D

A&K_4Evr-S

IF-Dazzler