Fan Fictions

A-K (KYPH) ...A-K Valentines, End Part/pg 28,Feb15 (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 31

Page 1 Page 30
Page   of 31

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavana92

that was awesome di! exactly a "happily ever after" end!Smile

Thanks bhavna! Im glad u enjoyed it! Big smile

Originally posted by spvd

wow what a story...............in fact i feel u should have written this last part for KYPH.................many characters they left just like that...............and this end part is fantastic.................prithvi came back but this time nothing he can do................and oh my god kripa got preggy..............that sure would have been embarrasing..................but alls well..............perfect family and ending dear.....................very beautiful 2nd valentines gift......................

Thank u, Deepa!
I always like to tie up the loose ends, unlike Ekta who just ends abruptly, but in this case, she had a fight with Sony and they ended the show suddenly just like most sony shows! Angry
They shd have shown Prithvi coming back for Sur and at least more of AK reunion scenes, but at least they ended happily with the birth of their 3rd kid. Embarrassed
Embarassing! Tell me abt it! I had the same case myself! LOL LOL Embarrassed

Edited by pallavi25 - 25 March 2010 at 12:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A-K (KYPH) ...A-K Valentines, End Part/pg 28,Feb15 (Page 31)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallanki

We don't get tired of reading AK honeymoons and pregnancies....lol
</div>
Glad you completed atleast after two years. I know you are busy with other three ffs. I guess your Arjun grown up to give you time for ffs!!!

If real kyph continued in this way, Ekta might have dragged the story further with prithvi's cruel dramas of possessing Sur. I bet Misthy would have come in between too.

<div>

Thanks vallu!
Yeah, we never get tired of AK romance or babies, do we? Wink Embarrassed I Love living in AK fantasy land sometimes.   LOL
Arjun grow up to give me time? Shocked Now its much harder to write, when hes awake, he keeps us all busy and on our toes. Hes so demanding! LOL
I had expected P to return for Sur, not Mishti ...she had already caused damage by separating AK for 5 yrs.

This FF was never meant to be so long but stretched out on readers requests.

Originally posted by love_KYPH

AWESUM DI!!!
Clap
kripa pregnant at dis age LOL
wonderful endin
i miss KYPH so much Cry
thnx 2 u n all d wonderful ff writers dey r still alive in our hearts Big smile
i hope dey do a new show 2gether
both of dem hav gone into hibernation Cry

Thanks Nikita!
Yes, Kripa had her 4th baby, she was the most fertile heroine of Ekta's. LOL
Writing AK FFs is therapy for me as I miss them so much! Ouch
Neha is taking a well deserved break after Maayka but we miss her a lot, as for Iqbal jaaney uska kya hoga? Confused

Edited by pallavi25 - 25 March 2010 at 12:11am

love_KYPH

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShelDev

Hey di:
Awwww.....what a great ending to this lovely FF....

We can never get tired of reading about AK....

Loved how they named their new baby Manali....that was cute....LOL...

That was a little scary when Prithvi showed up......Shocked....but glad to know Kripa handled that so well again....telling Sur about all of it before certainly showed how beautiful Kripa & sur's relantionship was....Sur was a delight in handling the situation while Prithvi was there...Good for her...She is Angad's daughter by all means.....

AK are unbeatable in the romance dept....this jodi is the only one that creates the magic of passion, romance & love to the maximum....

Thank you for completing this beautiful FF Pallavi.....

Thanks Shel! It was my pleasure to write this story since they never showed AK honeymoon in the show. It was a kind of therapy for me....for my unfulfilled wishes. LOL
Yes, AK are evergreen couple, their romance is neverending and eternal! Embarrassed
I like the name Manali too...Sur has Kripa's spirit and Angad's determination. Kripa is a great mother and loving wife.

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

<font size="4" color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">WOW I LOVED IT SOO MUCH
THIS WHOLE FF IS LIKE AN EPILOGUE FOR KYPH
NICE ENDING
AK WILL ALWAYS ROCK&kyph is the best
****HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
</font><font size="4" color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Heart</font><font size="4" color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">AK</font> Heart<font size="4" color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">*</font><font size="4" color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">***</font>

Thanks angadkripa! Big smile
It is an epilogue for KYPH! I wish Ekta had given us more AK romance instead of ending it so abruptly.
AK IS CERTAINLY THE BEST! I havent found their equivalent yet!

Originally posted by namelesssr

Finally, Pallavi! Big smile Perfect ending inasmuch Sur disowns her biological father.. giving precedence to love over blood.
Have one issue though... how come AK always have go in for more than 2 children.. shouldn't they be setting a good example to the young readers on this forum?

Thanks nameless! Embarrassed
AK had 3 kids in KYPH and I bet they had more....Kripa was the most fertile heroine in any Ekta show....she became pregnant everytime Angad touched her! LOL LOL
However in most of my FFs, AK have 2-3 kids, only this one they had 4.... Wink one extra thrown in, like a late life baby... LOL

Edited by pallavi25 - 25 March 2010 at 12:21am

..NadiaZ..

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

fab endin di
luved it

Thanks megha! Im glad u loved it! Big smile

Originally posted by angadluvkripa

i didnt noe bout dis ff of urs Cry
i ll read d whole thing n den comment though i noe it wil b lik all u other fics SUPERB Big smile

Thanks Dear! Actually I had started this as a one shot V-day special 2 yrs ago but then everyone asked me to continue this so I sent AK on long overdue honeymoon.   LOL

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angadzgirl

Awww di.......thats was sooooooo CUTE SWEET m AWESOME ending part....ClapClap
</div>
<div>

Awww kripa pregnant at this age....LOL

n i was shock seeing prithiv....but am glad that Sur take care of it....

Angad n Kripa's soooo HOT...Embarrassed

di thanx for pm....Hug

n am gonna miss this's fanfic sooo much,....Cry

Thanks Sweta! and ur welcome! Embarrassed
Yeah, Kripa had another baby in her late 30s. LOL
Sur rejected Prithvi because she loved Angad as her real dad...

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenHinna12

ohhh i loved it!!!!
Loved how all the kids matured....especially Sur! Even though she was still a kid at heart...lol....and awww baby Manali everyone would know she was conceived at the Manali honeymoon lol :P If I was in Surs place I wouldnt be embarassed I would be excited and tell all my friendsROFL
Prithvi ruined tha part!!!:@ Im glad he didnt come back after!
But since I never watched KYPH I had alot of questions.... How was Sur Prithvis daughter, did he rape her or did Kripa have an affair? And how did he get paralyzed? Who were bheem and Bhali?
The ending was fantastic!!!:D

Thanks Hinnu!
Yes everyone knew Manali was conceived at AK Hm... LOL LOL
Sur rejected Prithvi he had no reason to come back after that insult.

Kripa was married to Prithvi when Angad came back for revenge as Zaib, he vowed to break her marriage as he was enraged at both P and K. In order to save her marriage, Kripa consummated with Prithvi....the poor guy was waiting for her green signal for a year since their wedding LOL. K got pregnant but didnt know, Angad broke her marriage, she landed at his place to take revenge, he married her by blackmail, they had revenge marriage, trying to outsmart each other ...finally they reunited after a lot of drama, Kripa fainted during their concert, at hospital doc told her she was pregnant, she was delighted, thought it was Angad's baby at first, then doc told her she was 8 weeks along, she knew it was P's baby. On Dadi's request she hid the truth from Angad, he thought it was his baby and was overjoyed. Later Damini exposed Kripa's lie, Angad left home in disgust, he was mean to Kripa for a long time, then he forgave her and accepted her baby ....when Sur was born angad became her fond father and took care of her like a mom and dad when Kripa left home after their 3rd misunderstanding. Sur was brought up by Angad the first 5 yrs of her life while Kripa was away.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top