Fan Fictions

A-K (KYPH) ...A-K Valentines, End Part/pg 28,Feb15 (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 31

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
WOW I LOVED IT SOO MUCH
THIS WHOLE FF IS LIKE AN EPILOGUE FOR KYPH
NICE ENDING
AK WILL ALWAYS ROCK&kyph is the best
****HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
HeartAK  Heart****

Edited by angadkripa_fan - 16 February 2010 at 2:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A-K (KYPH) ...A-K Valentines, End Part/pg 28,Feb15 (Page 30)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikaseth

<font size="3">Reserved

Awesome , Mind Blowing , Perfect , Well Written, Amazing , Superb Clap

Aww such a sweet and emotional part , prithvi Angrygot indirect slap so sweet and nice sur treat him as a stranger and show is place to their lives well done sur... Angad is shocked after knowing sur know all things and kripa i must say she is great mother , wife and specially great women she knows one day prithvi will show off and asking sur that's why she told all things to sur good well done kripa...

I love the way she told angad she is his daughter no matter what prithvi says she is not accepting prithvi ...

Omg angad make her pregnant again ahhahaahahahahahah angad kripa ka romance tha we should think ab this .... manali khanna ahhahaah tooo good name suit hota hai inki cute baby girl ko , sooo sweet when sur said i want girl other wise i will leave home .

Thank you pallavi for this last part & pm i am going to miss this ff dear Cry, i feel i have lost some thing but i love your another ff tooo so i am going to make me busy with them ..... You are great writer pallavi i must say If i have my publishing house some day i would like to publish your all FF like Novel....This is my promise dear ...
</font><font size="3">Clap

Keep Write ....StarYou are star of mind blowing FF..Star

</font>

Awww Thanks monu! Embarrassed
Thank u soo much for reading and appreciating all my FFs! I certainly hope u have ur own Publishing House some day so I can send my stories to you! Big smile
AK romance is neverending for us KYPH fans, it will never get old or die out! AK are eternal lovers and will live on in our hearts! Embarrassed

pallavi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

namelesssr

namelesssr

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Finally, Pallavi! Big smile Perfect ending inasmuch Sur disowns her biological father.. giving precedence to love over blood.
Have one issue though... how come AK always have go in for more than 2 children.. shouldn't they be setting a good example to the young readers on this forum?

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
fab endin di
luved it

angadluvkripa

angadluvkripa

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i didnt noe bout dis ff of urs Cry
i ll read d whole thing n den comment though i noe it wil b lik all u other fics SUPERB Big smile

Edited by akrock - 17 February 2010 at 9:59am

Angadzgirl

IF-Rockerz

Angadzgirl

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Awww di.......thats was sooooooo CUTE SWEET m AWESOME ending part....ClapClap

Awww kripa pregnant at this age....LOL

n i was shock seeing prithiv....but am glad that Sur take care of it....

Angad n Kripa's soooo HOT...Embarrassed

di thanx for pm....Hug

n am gonna miss this's fanfic sooo much,....Cry

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
ohhh i loved it!!!!
Loved how all the kids matured....especially Sur! Even though she was still a kid at heart...lol....and awww baby Manali everyone would know she was conceived at the Manali honeymoon lol :P If I was in Surs place I wouldnt be embarassed I would be excited and tell all my friendsROFL
Prithvi ruined tha part!!!:@ Im glad he didnt come back after!
But since I never watched KYPH I had alot of questions.... How was Sur Prithvis daughter, did he rape her or did Kripa have an affair? And how did he get paralyzed? Who were bheem and Bhali?
The ending was fantastic!!!:D

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_mittal

<font color="#9900cc">hey di finally u continued and end this ff

wow that was really long ff

that was shock seeing prithvi was back but love the way sur takes care of it

i am gonna really miss this ff and also AK's romance

love ya

mittal
</font>

Thanks sweetie!
I wish KYPH had continued for one more year at least. Then we would have seen all that I have written here. LOL
This FF wasnt long in length but took 2 yrs to complete. LOL
I will miss original AK and their romance too.

Originally posted by ttimpy

and again u did it pallavi....................my dear girl u can never ever write an update without shocking us..can u????

lolzzzzzzz kripa pregnant at that age but what else was to be expected after those caveman tactics......and i loved the name Manali....

<font color="#ff0000">Angad held up his hand solemnly: I promise, iss baar main bhi apney peit per tarbooz bhandkar ghumunga! Just to give u company!
Kripa hit him and started laughing, imagining Angad with a watermelon inside his shirt.</font>

this was the dialogue of the FF for me......i just cant get over this.............

lovely update pallavi and all the best always.....

Thanks Binny! Embarrassed
Hehehe Thanks for liking the ending. Big smile Caveman tactics... LOL LOL Embarrassed

Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water
God knows what they did up there
they came back with a daughter. Wink LOL LOL

pallavi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top