Armaan ke Nakhre sone NAHI lagde!

brownies thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This is like my fifth post today but after watching today's episode, I think that the dynamics of this show have changed tremendously. Before I get to what Im about to say, I'd like you guys to please read my other topics! I'd really like your input and some friendly discussion! I love my DMG family!

Now, Im a woman of two schools of thought. For a woman to get what she wants (w/o being too manipulative, mind you) one must do two things. Either act all "bechari" and amke the guy feel guilty for getting mad at you (in this case Armaan is mad at Riddhima) or play fire w/ fire.

The problem with Riddhima is that she gives Armaan too much importance. And thats not good. "Phir admi sar pe chard jaata hai!" Like she kept bugging him about why he was mad and stuff. Wrong move. She should've just left it and gone her merry way.

Armaan has been showing way too many "nakhre" that are not "sone." She should fight fire w/ fire and give it right back to him. Then he'll chill out.

And I'm kind of waiting excitedly to see how Riddhima is gonna find out about Armaan being the Chadda's damaad! "Phir sara josh choor choor hojayega! Aur phir betna apni pyaari Muskaan ke saat ansu bahate hue!"

Act price while you can Armaan honey, cuz it aint gonna be for long!!! 😆😆

**Sorry if my Hindi was bad guys!

Edited by brownbutt - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i like to use the silent treatment most of the time wen i want to get things done my way....at first ill try to just talk it out and gets things sorted out... but if the person infront of me is showing too much not-so-sone-nakhre....den i use the silent treatment..

if i was in ridz place...i'd first ask armaan wats wrong, why is he upset (assuming i ridz really doesnt noe why hes upset)...like she did initially...but if he chose to stay quiet and be upset over sumthing i have no clue of...den i'd just go silent and not talk to him, nor any1 else...i'd start refusing everything, pretend like im non-interested in wats going on and just turn my face away from him...i'd sit with him in the bus, but i wud just stare outside my window and not bother to talk to him...lolll

phir uski akal thikane aati.. 😆

but yeah...if i knew wat i did wrong...and i knew that i was wrong...i'd prolly have to bare his nakhre for sumtime and try to manaofy and pataofy him 😆 if that didnt work either after several attempts....den i'd use my favorite tool, the silent treatment and be like bhad mein jaao 😆 Edited by srk_lover - 16 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
its fun guyz armaan ke nakhre
akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
she's givin him importance now
but do u remember b4 she hardly looked his way n it wz armaan followin ridz
i dont think should take this seriously
they will solve it
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i fink ure rite! armaan is over reactin! gosh man! she is jst talkin 2 rahool! it doesn't mean anyfink else does it? plus he lied 2 her n everyfink! i cnt belive i am sayin dis! bt i hpe muskaan fink cums ot fast! so armaan cn relise his mistke! instaed of showin attitudes 2 our ridz! 😡 😭
shifa1234 thumbnail
i nooo! i wish hed just tell her y his angry n get over it 😡 his seen her after so many days n his being grumpy wid her. wen dis muski buisness cums out hes sooo gna regret it, den well c wat he duz. 😡 yesterday wen he held muskis hand i wnted 2 throttle him 😡 😡
amna_kth thumbnail
ya this time i dun like his nakhre,,but someone its cute
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup he needs to chill a bit...and just pray that she doesnt get the Muskaan deal frm someone else....cus hez not tellling her and her finding out of it out of the blue..might make his life a little miserable...but it shud be fun to see how she reacts...and how he reacts to her...then