Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

have been noticing on this forum that people seem to always want to put down certain actors or discredit them i am a srk fan so notice his more so hence using that example but especially him he keeps getting bashed called names and some other actors do as well for example award nominations  and movies people keep saying they are fixed and yash raj etc wins alot of this awards.This is just a point but maybe its because yash raj films generally use to do really well and srks films are hit showing that obviously people like them. I have noticed that jurys awards tend to go to people who act best but general awards go to who people like at the end of the day why would you vote for a actor that you do not like for best actor or whos film you not seen. Rani is nominated for laaga chunari mein daag for me that is good simply because it was a different type of role and a different subject.

All the point i am trying to make is that you should not discredit a film or actor because if they are doing well and have a fan following their must be a reason for it. All people might not like a film but others do does that make the film bad no because its all down to taste. At the end of the day if you really think a actors old or hate them that much to bash them and theirs a difference between just commenting your viewpoint and being offensive then why waste your time commenting on them alll the time how much you hate them or what you think of them?

Nina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Somebody please make Aishwariya's Anonymous fan understand this point who never fails to send me a loathful and disgusting PM every week. This guy/gal is more consistent then toronto's snow!!
Karotro thumbnail

Lakadi Ki Kaathi Kaathi Pe Ghoda
Ghode Ki Dum Pe Jo Maara Hathauda
Dauda Dauda Dauda Ghoda Dum Utha Ke Dauda

๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Karotro - 16 years ago
Is it Ok for actors to call another actor ugly and poke fun at others?
jassiee. thumbnail
Well...Everyone has opinions, and there "allowed" to express dem, buh I guess dat has a limit. ๐Ÿ˜Š
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's called Freedom of speech - everyone is entitled to their opinions - positive or negative. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Karotro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Dhamak-e-daar response hai ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Aleeza- thumbnail
Ive had enough with the haters.. i get nasty pms frm some illiterate fob threatening me just becasue I'm a fan. Seriously some people just need to go get a life or atleast go to school and learn how to talk !
mini2390 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

No, it isnt..but how can we do anything about that?..Nothing much...although we can do a lot before we say anything regarding anyone!...๐Ÿ˜›..and yes, if anyone wants to criticize that actor for being a bit harsh or cruel, than thats simply fine..but there's a decent way to do everything... many fans tend to find such things as an excuse and just generally start bashing the actor and at times forget the original topic posted.....and this is just generally speaking...๐Ÿ˜Š...

Edited by mini2390 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: 416905

Somebody please make Aishwariya's Anonymous fan understand this point who never fails to send me a loathful and disgusting PM every week. This guy/gal is more consistent then toronto's snow!!

OMG yeh that fan needs to be stopped whoever it is i got same pm as well๐Ÿคข