India-Forums

M LOST..... SOS

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I started watching Piya Ka Ghar after a span of one and half years.. I watched until Avinash arrives for the first time... and now.. Rimjhim is getting married to Prem.. can somebody give me short snap of what happened mainly in this serial???

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Depends where you are located. If u r in US then the summary could be different than India and UK. Though I am not that good at narrating I will try but let me know where you are so I can post.
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
m in California, US
ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Let me see if I can try:

Rimjhim comes to Bhavani Shankar's house to marry Avinash, since she has been engaged to him since they were little kids...

Avinash's mother hates her because her father didn't marry Iravati (Avinash's mother)'s sister and her sister killed herself...so she has carried this hatred ever since then and does not want Rimjhim to marry Avinash. 

Avinash I guess was gone somewhere out of the country to study or something and came back with a girlfriend that he wanted to marry...she was a nice girl and realized later on that Avinash should marry Rimjhim because he started to fall in love with her and on the wedding day Avinash's girlfriend got him married with Rimjhim   

Problems in the house...Kaveri (the second eldest bahu of the house) got into politics because of her mother and everyone in the family, including Pratik (her husband) tried to stop her and Rimjhim took Kaveri's side, and everyone was angry with her.  She apologized for her mistake.

Rimjhim is basically the superwoman of the episode and thinks that she can overcome every problem that comes in the Sukh Shanti Sadan household.  

Problems with Rakesh...he is the eldest brother of the house and he took over his father's business and kicked out Pratik and Avinash from it and basically became a tyrant.  Treated his wife Yashoda like crap and took over the house basically.  I don't know what Rimjhim did, but he ended up realizing his mistake and his family forgave him and he gave the parts of his father's business back to Avinash and Pratik.  Yashoda also gave some problems for a long while, because before Rakesh realized his mistake (he also cheated on his wife), she was pregnant and Rakesh pretended to be the best husband and she had an arrogant head.  Don't know what Rimjhim did to make it better, but she did and Yashoda and Rakesh learned their lesson.   

Yashoda (the eldest bahu of the house) had her baby, but I don't know what happened...the baby was born stillborn or she gave her baby to Jayanti and then she became mentally insane for awhile.  She became normal again (I think she got her baby back....or she got pregnant again or they made her understand).  If someone can help me here, that will be greatly appreciated. 

Chacha ji, the younger and uneducated brother of Rimjhim's father in law lived there with his uneducated wife and they both caused problems for the family and Rimjhim gathers all the evidence of it and tells everyone and they get kicked out of the house.  A while later, Chacha ji comes back and asks for forgiveness but is plotting to ruin Sukh Shanti Sadan again.

Jayanti (the sister in law of Rimjhim) had a husband and she wasn't really very good to him...don't know what happened but he died in a car accident.  She married Anurag later on.....

Rimjhim and Avinash find this girl, Malini...Rimjhim used to work with Malini's husband, Ajay and I think something happened to him and he died.  Rimjhim brought Malini to the house so they can take care of her, because she said she had no one in her family to be with her.  As soon as she came to live in their house, she started going after Avinash and started to cause problems between Rimjhim and Avinash so she can be closer to him.

Rimjhim becomes pregnant and is diagnosed with cancer.  The doctor, Anurag (her sister in law, Jayanti's new husband) told her that she will die after the baby is born because of it, and that it was also not good for the baby too.  She becomes worried and to sacrifice the pain that Avinash would feel if he lost her, she lies and acts like she is with Anurag and having some kind of an affair with him, which angers Avinash and he starts to hate her.  He becomes closer friends with Malini too and she takes advantage of this.  Rimjhim's father in law finds out about Rimjhim's cancer and can't take it and has a stroke.  He tries to tell Avinash but he doesn't get it and when Rimjhim has the child, Avinash tells Rimjhim that their marriage is over and he doesn't ever want to see her again, and brings the child home.  Babuji becomes upset and slaps Avinash and somehow becomes better and tells everyone in the family that Rimjhim had cancer and that she was gonna die and no one cared about the fact that she sacrificed and endured what hell Avinash put her through and now she is dead.  He thinks she is dead but she really isn't.  And they go to see her and Avinash realizes his mistake and runs to the hospital to see her and apologize...but somehow, she is missing from the hospital.  Malini told her dead husband's deceased brother (she thought at first that Ajay was alive but then found out that it was his twin Vijay) to kill Rimjhim so she could be with Avinash.  Vijay dumps a sick Rimjhim who just barely delivered a baby in the river to kill her .    A guy named Sameer finds her and takes her in his home to take care of her. 

The children there at Sameer's house are his niece and nephews (3 of them altogether) and they love Rimjhim and get along with her.  Rimjhim goes back home to find that Jayanti was marrying Anurag and Avinash was getting married to Malini because they all thought that maybe Rimjhim either died or left for good to be somewhere.  Avinash didn't want to get married but Rimjhim had told him before she went into labor, that it was her wish that he marry Malini...she thought Malini was a good person at the time.  When Rimjhim saw that, she thought that they should be together and live in peace and she didn't want to intefere so she went back to stay with Sameer.

Sameer's childhood friend and girlfriend Savi becomes jealous of Rimjhim and her friendship with Sameer and the children hate Savi.  Rimjhim settles that straight and Sameer and Savi get married and Savi and Rimjhim become very good friends.  Avinash and Sameer are doing business together and Avinash does not know that Rimjhim is staying with Sameer or that she is even there.   Malini finds out and goes to Rimjhim and tells her that Avinash is burdened with her memories and maybe she should leave, so Rimjhim agrees because she still thinks that Malini is a good person.

Meanwhile, Malini plans to kill Rimjhim again, this time the chacha finds out and he helps her with all the plans.  Malini calls Vijay and tells him to kill her, so he and his thug friends kidnap her while she is walking in the woods near the house, and the children help rescue her in the end of that.  She doesn't know who would try to kill her and her and Sameer are trying to figure that out. 

Yashoda has been suspicious of Malini and one day, follows her in the car to find out that Malini and Vijay was the one behind killing Rimjhim and that they took her out of the hospital and drowned her and she becomes very sorrowful.  She comes home and puts flowers around the picture of Rimjhim and tells everyone that Malini was the one who killed Rimjhim and drowned her with Vijay, whom she thought was Ajay, Malini's dead husband at the time.  No one believes her and due to this, Avinash and Malini move out because Avinash felt that Yashoda disrespected his wife and him (mind you he doesn't think of Malini as his wife anyways, he still loves Rimjhim).  The house is upside down because of Malini and Chacha ji, and Rimjhim finds out.  She requests Sameer to call them and tell them to come to where they are and when they do, she presents herself to them and they are all shocked and some are happy that she is still alive.  Malini is upset and Avinash is shocked.  She lectures them about Avinash moving out and comes back home to Sukh Shanti Sadan.  Her mother in law doesn't like this one bit. 

Malini and Rimjhim fight against each other...and Yashoda takes Rimjhim's side since she knows the truth.   Malini tells her that in one month she will kick her out of the house, and Rimjhim tells her that she will kick Malini out in 20 days, or less then a month that she is giving her.  The fight is on....and if you want to know more, let me know and I will write later.  Hope you understand this so far 

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:51am | IP Logged
so... Avinash is married to both Rimjhim and Malini.... and where does this character Prem come from????

I know that the baby Jayanthi had and did not let Yashoda touch was Yashoda's son. Prateek knew about it and Jayanthi finds out later both Irawati and Jayanthi used to be rude to Yashoda etc... and that Jayanthi's husband left home to be actor or something...

anyway.. thanks.. I was wondering who is Malini (ugh I hate this woman, she was as bad in Kahin Kisi Roz who does plastic surgery and comes as Sunaina aka Saina)...
Mrpatel2004 Newbie
Mrpatel2004
Mrpatel2004

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
what happen after everyone find out that prem is a fake (marriage day)

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

To answer Mrpatel2004, when prem is found out on the wedding day, Babuji slaps him left and right and he dishes out everything about Malini and how she is the antagonist of the house and that she has been trying to kill Rimjhim and causing problems.  Both him and Yashoda are trying to convince everyone that Malini is the bad one, but Prem ends up leaving with the police...him and his Uncle Peter and Ekta, and Chotu all end up in jail.  Rimjhim has had enough, and therefore gets up in this rage, goes to the house, takes off the wedding jewerly, and puts on the sindoor on her forehead, goes to Avinash and Malini's room and throws all of Malini's things out of the door and takes their wedding picture and throws it on the floor in front of everyone 

She screams and says that she is the bahu of the house and totally tells everyone off, thus making everyone think that she has gone crazy.  Prem will somehow get out of jail and get Vijay and then bring him in the house, where he will tell everyone that Malini was the one who caused harm and pain to Rimjhim and her family.  She will get kicked out but then she is pregnant so they have to keep her in the guesthouse, and then after that, she kidnaps Megha (Rimjhim and Avinash's daughter) and then tells Avinash that if he wants Megha again, then he has to go to Malini, and he reluctantly does but in an attempt to get Megha, Malini tells him that if he can't be with her, then he can be with no one, and blows the house up in flames.  They find two dead bodies later and everyone thinks that Avinash is dead, but he really isn't.....the story is getting longer then...

And for Memsaab, Prem is the guy who comes to marry Rimjhim, because Malini tricks everyone and says that Rimjhim is sad and that they should get her married so she can have her own life.  Prem is a thug and a conman whose Uncle Peter, Ekta and Chotu act like they are a family and whoever Prem will marry, he will get the money of that girl's family.  When Rimjhim finds out, she tells him off and him and his family feel so bad that the end up helping Rimjhim after she tells Prem her story about how Malini has tried to kill her many times and everything.  Rimjhim then asks Prem to get Vijay from Singapore and bring him back to India so that he can spill the beans on Malini.  That is how everything happens. 

Does this help???

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Very good job exoticdivinity Clap

Go to top