Fan Fictions

Adult Content in the Fan Fictions on IF (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
yeah yeah, I think there should be a certain limit. I mean in the end these are fan fictions on a site open to like all ages, n writers shud keep that in mind. And if a 11 or 12 year old is watching the show then they will be the ones reading the ff's. N writers shud be able to write gracefully n include all they want to include still keeping in mind the rules of IF, dats a part of being creative.

But also wriers shud be given a certain amount of creative liberty, i mean they shud be allowed to write up to a certain point like u know neck kissing, hugging, adrenaline n then jus wrap it up. i mean u cant end at "they went in the room". so i think the writers n all just need to find a creative balance between it all. i mean, i've written a few ff's so far n they have all had bedrrom scenes i believe but i dont think many went all the way the them taking off their clothes... they get in the room they kissed, hugged they were on the bed n then the moon watch the make love n thats it LOL. now if that isnt allowed either then it gets hard to actually describe a scene.

Edited by RandomSquared - 15 February 2008 at 6:06pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adult Content in the Fan Fictions on IF (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged

LOL[QUOTE=
But also wriers shud be given a certain amount of creative liberty, i mean they shud be allowed to write up to a certain point like u know neck kissing, hugging, adrenaline n then jus wrap it up. i mean u cant end at "they went in the room". so i think the writers n all just need to find a creative balance between it all. i mean, i've written a few ff's so far n they have all had bedrrom scenes i believe but i dont think many went all the way the them taking off their clothes... they get in the room they kissed, hugged they were on the bed n then the moon watch the make love n thats it LOL. now if that isnt allowed either then it gets hard to actually describe a scene. [/QUOTE]

I do agree with u..and ya even i dont mention much and leave it to " they made love" not go beyond it..yet..LOLhuggin kissing cuddled, got cosy r words we  do use and nothign dirty abt it...and have read here in this forumn writers using not like" they remove the clothes" but somethign similar whcih while reading was just ok nothing dirty at all... many wonderful writers in this forum have used that little of love makign in a certain differnt way ...which was not descriptional but feelign wise very beautiful.......

Soemtimes i feel the videos r more showign loevmakign ekdam too much than the writers here trygin to get hold of the standard few words for that..Wink

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

@Catwoman

I have recently thought of posting a story with an issue as sensitive as rape..and asked the help desk to guide me what i can..what i cant. Infact they todl me its already in many stories and i need to just give a warning in the start... now its not like we cannot post such a sensiitve isseu.. I will not post that until assured that my story will not be targetteed with negativity abt my intentions...

Bhoomi, you can definitely write on something like that. Or any other theme that you want to write upon. There is no restrictions on the themes. The only thing that we want to focus here is the language or expressions. As I have been saying over and over again - the actual incident is not a problem......it's when it gets down to the explicit descriptions of the physically intimate scenes that the objections come up and rightly so.

Thanks,

IF Global Moderator Team.

hmm physical intimate scene description i understnad..what u tryitn to say.. Have read few initmate scenes part in fanfics by great writers here but when i read found it very beautifully written not cheap a tall..... but as the IF has rules i think we cant say much.... 

At a personal level i dotn write them a tall..but that doesnt mean i should object to otehrs... For me it was some issues r sensitive whcih need a mature mind to understnad the issue itself...i am glad u said we can touch those issue.. but obviously I wont like my 12 yr cousin to read on issue like rape at all.. so i wont say its to all age group... 

Anywyas thanks for clearing that themes r allowed though sensitive ... Apprecitate that..

Bhoomi

haajra

haajra

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
awww i think its really difficult 4 da writters 2 write in so many restrictions...i mean how can we write love stories with out expressing da feeling ... IF team should introduce new section 4 below 18.....cuz most of da writterz will quit writting...any wayz its my personal feeling

~*~kom@l~*~

Groupbie

~*~kom@l~*~

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
thanks so much. it was much needed. some author are crossing the line and readers also encourage them (including me) readers waits 4 these kind of stuff. i think kissing and caressing is ok but some authors writes this kind of stuff in details. i read many ff and i have read this kind of stuff and sometimes its just so embarrassing to read. people of mostly every age come on IF and its really not suitable for some ages.

the bottom line is that writers shouldn't write this stuff in so much details and shouldn't cross the limit.

DKUK

IF-Dazzler

DKUK

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
thnx

super_boy

super_boy

Posted: 25 February 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
this should have been put a long time ago as there are authors who do write which is crossing the line. It is not suitable for people of young ages to read as there are very young people who do read and visit the site. And when you say that these sites are to discuss about the shows and all i.e. a family site then how can you write such kind of stuff. Then what is the difference between watching a movie and reading a fan-fic isn't it the same just like the channel says that it is a family channel as all ages of people watch it but still they show these kind of stuff then why call it a so called family channel it is so embarassing reading or waching something like this. So the writers should stay in limit and not exceed that limit while writing. And without such things also the story can be written beautifully.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thank you so much we need this information .
Thanx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top