Fan Fictions

Adult Content in the Fan Fictions on IF (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

sweet_ak92

IF-Sizzlerz

sweet_ak92

MJHT's 2nd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
thnx for this
i noticed it too..was totally needed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adult Content in the Fan Fictions on IF (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks.
Will keep in mind, when I'm continuing my FF.
Smile

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
thnx minee I also noticed this rude innapropiate content this was needed

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Minne i guest i know where this all springs from Confused

But many of us do add disclaimer and rate our FF before members actually go head to proceed with the entire contents on the FF.. As you are aware many of us are NOT graphic and do not write in a vulga manner... i have written many FFs in this place all target at different age groups...I have not come across any piece ff written which breaks code 3

Posting messages that display or link to po*nographic or sexually offensive material. Posting sexually suggestive materials or graphic intimate details of sexual nature whether in story form or while discussing an episode will not be allowed. Debates on subjects which are sensitive and adult will be closely monitored for content. Any topic containing videos, pictures, articles or individual postings by members on Nudity, discussions or postings related to any kind of nudity or po*n, and not deemed fit for an universal audience will be closed and trashed and warnings given. It also applies to published articles. Whether any such topic is appropriate in a section will be decided by the Dev Team and the decision of the Dev Team on any such kind of topic shall be final.

Please see Rules & Regulations
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=379155
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=495715

If fact members dont even discuss the contents of the ff? readers will post more about where the story line is going...

I understand where u are coming from but th Dev team need to understand when members break rule 3 they cant justify that FF are Worse as a Fellow Fan fiction witer i find that totally offence.Ouch Ouch ... as none of the ff are po*nographic or sexually offensive.

Dev Team need to review your rules and regulation regarding this issue so all the new FF writers are writting are totally aware of what is deemed as "appropriate"

Personally im going to wrap u my piece and not continue and im not saying i am totally grahic and i have broken any rules and i can weave the tale of romance and love aesthetically without involving any kind of nudity or sexually oriented material but this personal attack has total dishearted me from writting...

Kat

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
As an active Fanfic author..i feel the way the subject line goes u r hurting the sentiments of the ff forum section people...
As an author i havnt and I will not..the way the subject like is presentign as if the ff section is filled with this .... Cry Cry Cry

thei\n between wordsof praise.. btu what abt ur subject line?? if there exist delete give warnign to them adn post such message ein that section ... the feel and taste of valentiens day is spoilt... cant express but felt bad readin ghe subject line...as if only FF section is doing.... the section is growing slowly slowing index listing , help desk came up...

Actually now u r encouraging people to read more ff tryign to say there is Adult content in tehre.. Ouch people for curiosity may go as well.. I am not against u tryign to improve the quality but do see to it that the subject lines doesnt provoke somethign else...

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Thanks Minnie di!!!Embarrassed

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged
@ Kat & Bhoomi:

Please don't be offended guys. I'm sure Minnie and the Development did not intend to hurt anyone. They are just trying to bring into light a very serious problem. There are young children who visit the forum, and it is essential for their well-being that every section be free of graphic material. The FF section has been put on the spot because there really are some stories there that are sexually explicit. I myself have read at least two in the past few months that made me uncomfortable. I'm sure that no parent would want their young children to be exposed to such things. It would be nice if we could censor the board so that only teens and adults can read certain stories with adult content, but there really is no way to do this. That's why I agree with the development team that it's better to keep the stories clean. As an FF writer myself, I think this is a reasonable request, and I think that the other writers should accept it as well. I sincerely hope I haven't offended anyone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.meghasingh

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Suhanasafar

Am not talkign abt the reasoning ...am ok with what they want to covey and the seriousness of the issue.. The subject doesnt intend to do what it should..i have that plain thing to say..

all the remaining things u have mentioned..i agree there can be..and there r ways of tackign it..especially if the writers n readers go hand in hand to resolve the matter... as an active member I foudn the SUBJECT line really hurting..  not he matter written in it...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top