Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Valentines Day - hype or meaningful?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

I was never really into Valentines day, but someone had given me the meaning and from then I started to celebrate it.

Valentines shouldn't be about GIFTS it was suppose to be about "LOVE" something from the heart.

These days love isn't wat love we believe i t should be. Now everyone says I love u without any meaningOuch

But I do feel that Valentines day is celebrated as a special day for the person we love, just like we have love our parents but there's one day of the year which is Mother's/Father's day.

Nice post Saira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentines Day - hype or meaningful?? (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Depends wha it is for u...
U celebrate it for ppl u love..or just for sake of it
Its a day when u can appreciate ur loved ones and if u do so its meaningful Embarrassed

RonaldoLover7

IF-Stunnerz

RonaldoLover7

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

Its BS LOL LOL LOL

Over sensationlised CRAPPPPP LOL LOL I mean whats the use...Does it mean that you love the person more on this day Stern Smile what kinda bull is that LOL

The shops and that start selling crap like 2 months in advance..how sad is that...and the stuff like flowers and that gets DASHED anyway so whats the use ROFL

Uff bakwas LOL aint heard or seen anything stupider LOL LOL LOL

va vah !!!kya baath hai!!!! ahahha

ROFL

ahha lol anisha's that person hu goes to the shop nd gbuys everything for her boifriend..shes spendss most of her$$$ lol... on him!!! she soo sweett!!!this is the side that u guys aint seen ahahah

ROFL

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 7:25am | IP Logged

U can express ur love in any day..but this day i feel its very special..on this day u get more energy..n dhak dhak dilLOL.....

for sum the day has a value..for others its valueless

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@ sukhi: LMAO i know man..whatever I said is true though LOL LOL Stern Smile what people believe this TOSH LOL LOL

@ ravz: LMAO LOL LOL LOL yeah man Stern Smile I'm so sad and deluded I go and buy the bakwas flowers and that like 2 months in advance Embarrassed

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

Its BS LOL LOL LOL

Over sensationlised CRAPPPPP LOL LOL I mean whats the use...Does it mean that you love the person more on this day Stern Smile what kinda bull is that LOL

The shops and that start selling crap like 2 months in advance..how sad is that...and the stuff like flowers and that gets DASHED anyway so whats the use ROFL

Uff bakwas LOL aint heard or seen anything stupider LOL LOL LOL

Hayeeeeeee u chor *slapppppppppppppppppppp* first u bring me in here and hola wht do i see YOU CHORIFIED MY EXACT ANSWERSAngry so now whtz the point of me saying anything?Cry anyhoooo since I AM here and i never can keep my mouth shutEmbarrassed I would LOVE to say a few thingsBig smileROFL

First of all romantic love itself is BS and V-day is even more BS than love itselfStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile I seen people spend a few grands just like that to SHOW OFF their loved ones as if they are some kind of trophy of theirsConfused specially the men tend to do that a lot towards womenAngry In my opinion people who go OUT OF THE WORLD to celebrate v-day are simply thick in the mindStern SmileStern Smile Honestly they can do SOOOOOOOOOOO much better things with all the money they spend on v-day buying flowers and all that teddy crapAngry 

btw the main message behind v-day never ceases to amuse meROFLROFLROFL I mean the only thing I personally have learned from v-day is u should ALWAYS bang ur "so-called LOVE" on v-day BUT u can go around banging whoever u want for the rest of the yearROFL

Edited by JK_5 - 13 February 2008 at 2:16pm

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:31am | IP Logged
JOTTTTTTTT ROFL ROFL ROFL LMAO U smash it LOL LOL LOL The last line is SO TRUE Stern Smile Gawddd LOL LOL LOL I totally agree with you man LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top