Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentines Day - hype or meaningful??" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwww sweetie i too was thinkin baout this today whilst i was walking home Embarrassed ..

have alot to say but will come back to this psot as soon as i have time Embarrassed ..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x Embarrassed

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Bein very diplomatic like my Dhoni, i would say to some it is full of values and to some its valueless!

These days, its just about showing off to one's friends that he/she has a bf or gf!

But some people keep the spirit of V day alive by expressing their love and oh god, its so romantic sometimes!! Big smile

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I want romance like the ones in SRK and Kajol movies!! specially KKHH and DDLJ!! Embarrassed

Unfortunately, in today's world, romance means being vulgar and wagera wagera....i don't have to explain much hopefully....the essence of romance has gone!! In other words, Shah Jahans and Mumtazs don't really exist! Ouch

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Its BS LOL LOL LOL

Over sensationlised CRAPPPPP LOL LOL I mean whats the use...Does it mean that you love the person more on this day Stern Smile what kinda bull is that LOL

The shops and that start selling crap like 2 months in advance..how sad is that...and the stuff like flowers and that gets DASHED anyway so whats the use ROFL

Uff bakwas LOL aint heard or seen anything stupider LOL LOL LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

Its BS LOL LOL LOL

Over sensationlised CRAPPPPP LOL LOL I mean whats the use...Does it mean that you love the person more on this day Stern Smile what kinda bull is that LOL

The shops and that start selling crap like 2 months in advance..how sad is that...and the stuff like flowers and that gets DASHED anyway so whats the use ROFL

Uff bakwas LOL aint heard or seen anything stupider LOL LOL LOL

ROFL kya baat kehi hai tum ne anshu bhaiiii mein apni bed pe has has ke marjaonga ROFLROFLROFL LOL i agree with uuu its a waste of money its like U have to ONLY love on valentines day LOL kis kamine ne is din baneya i wwant tooo go back in time and shake his hand for making such a wicked idea to steal peoples monkey LOL.... wowwwwwwwww... LOLLOL 

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
not really into valentines day. but what i like about it is that i get to eat lots of chocolates on tht day, for freeLOL!! n i love the decorations on valentines day .. it looks pretty with the cute hearts n all.. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top