Book Talk

You favourite fictional Character? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Aaaaah!... I'm like crazyyy about boys in books haha
Well for me it def. has to be Jacob Black from Twilight/New moon/Eclipse/Breaking Dawn.
Currently I'm crazy about Wes from The Truth about forever TongueEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You favourite fictional Character? (Page 7)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Sohana*Singh*

*Sohana*Singh*

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missangel234

there's only one answer to that question...and its obviously EDWARD CULLEN from Twilight!
he's undescribable! the way stephanie meyer decribes him is amazing and its actually impossible to imagine that someone as smart,handsome/gorgeous(the list can go on foreverEmbarrassed ) can actually exist. and everyone has a different image/description of him.
I wish i could meet someone like him... and hopefully someone like him does exist! Embarrassed   Smile Embarrassed
Everyone should read this book!!! Smile Big smile

thank you so much for saying all of that, Edward Cullen is by far my favourite. he is so amazing, i didn't know how i would describe him and put into words how amazing he is....

you can say it a million different ways, but in the end, he ends up being the perfect guy!! absolutely perfect...so perfect he doesn't exist though =(

phenomenalgal

Groupbie

phenomenalgal

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Threeee...okay, I'm going to have to go with THREE GUYS beacuse girls, while strong just aren't my favourite...haha

1. Michael Moscovitz-Princess Diaries...because I am a nerd and I can relate with him thinking that he isn't good enough at times but he's an amazing person. He's loving, caring, charming and perfect. haha yet not and that makes him MORE perfect! :)
2. Adam - Boys Next Door..because he has ADD and he's an amazing person. While he's a little weird, he's just amazing. He doesn't think but he acts. He's impulsive and I love him.
3. Mr. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice...I love him because he ends up liking the normal girl...not the prettiest. He doesn't think much of her at first but gets to know her and love Elizabeth Bennett! <3

Thanks for reading.
If you want to discuss any characters, just PM me.
I love Meg Cabot, James Patterson, Sidney Sheldon, Jane Austen (for most books), Sandra Brown, Stephen King, Stephenie Meyer, JK Rowling, Sophie Kinsella and many more! If you have an books that you'd like to suggest, please feel free to PM me.

Lots of love!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phenomenalgal

Threeee...okay, I'm going to have to go with THREE GUYS beacuse girls, while strong just aren't my favourite...haha

1. Michael Moscovitz-Princess Diaries...because I am a nerd and I can relate with him thinking that he isn't good enough at times but he's an amazing person. He's loving, caring, charming and perfect. haha yet not and that makes him MORE perfect! :)
2. Adam - Boys Next Door..because he has ADD and he's an amazing person. While he's a little weird, he's just amazing. He doesn't think but he acts. He's impulsive and I love him.
3. Mr. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice...I love him because he ends up liking the normal girl...not the prettiest. He doesn't think much of her at first but gets to know her and love Elizabeth Bennett! <3

Thanks for reading.
I love Meg Cabot, James Patterson, Sidney Sheldon, Jane Austen (for most books), Sandra Brown, Stephen King, Stephenie Meyer, JK Rowling, Sophie Kinsella and many more! If you have an books that you'd like to suggest, please feel free to PM me.

Lots of love!

OMG, I definitely LOVE Mr. Darcy! He's the BEST fictionale male to ever EXIST! And of course, Michael Moscovitz is pretty amazing too. I LOVED the last Princess Diaries book!Big smile

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
My vampire Edward Cullen! LOL

phenomenalgal

Groupbie

phenomenalgal

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Thanks for reading.

Lots of love!

OMG, I definitely LOVE Mr. Darcy! He's the BEST fictionale male to ever EXIST! And of course, Michael Moscovitz is pretty amazing too. I LOVED the last Princess Diaries book!Big smile

ME TOO!! LOVED the last Princess Diaries book...yayy!!! Tongue
have you read any other Meg Cabot books? (I've read most of them..haha)

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Thanks for reading.

Lots of love!

ME TOO!! LOVED the last Princess Diaries book...yayy!!! Tongue
have you read any other Meg Cabot books? (I've read most of them..haha)

I read All American Girl and its sequel, Ready or Not, and I loved them!Big smile I'm waiting for the 3rd book in that series now.
I also read Teen Idol, and it was really good too. Meg Cabot is a genius when it comes to teenage coming of age novels.Day Dreaming

LabRat34

LabRat34

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Female: Elinor Dashwood

I think this scene perfectly describes her...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5yp1RTbWkw (form the movie)

Male: Aragorn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top