Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
whoz ur fav fictional character in any book that is?!Big smile
cant name ONE??? U can name three at the maxBig smile (Lolz I added this coz I myself cant choose one alone!LOL)

My favourites:
Prince Myshkin from Dostoevskii's "The Idiot
Mr Edward Faifax Rochester from Charlotte Bronte's "Jane Eyre"
Abdel Khader Khan / KhaderBhai from Gregory David Roberts' "Shantaram"

[Lolz with a heavy heart I dont mention Dmitri, Alyosha, Rodion, Nastasya, Sherlock Holmes, Hassan, Ridiculous Man, Mariam, Chandran among others)--Lolz see sumhow I did mention them all!LOL

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 26 March 2008 at 2:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You favourite fictional Character?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Thomdril Merrilin, Lan Al'Mandragoran, and Matrim Cauthon from The Wheel of Time Series.

(From the top of my head at the momment, I'm pretty sure there would be more, if titles are divulged into LOL)

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Umm Samantha from All American Girl and Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter.. Embarrassed

I did not post reasons last time so im editting my post..

Samantha, bec she is a very normal today's girl character who is different yet she stands in her own fame.. She suffers from the same problem which many of us common girls suffer.. Draco bec he is a very different character, yet not rare to find.. He is not postive or negative but rather a gray character who is made to think in a evil way due to circumstances..Embarrassed

Edited by cool_pooja - 14 February 2008 at 6:08am

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged
loved Col Brandon from Sense and Sensibility..But quite a unusually 'good' kinda ManOuch

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 21 February 2008 at 4:35am

missangel234

missangel234

Posted: 15 February 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
there's only one answer to that question...and its obviously EDWARD CULLEN from Twilight!
he's undescribable! the way stephanie meyer decribes him is amazing and its actually impossible to imagine that someone as smart,handsome/gorgeous(the list can go on foreverEmbarrassed ) can actually exist. and everyone has a different image/description of him.
I wish i could meet someone like him... and hopefully someone like him does exist! Embarrassed   Smile Embarrassed
Everyone should read this book!!! Smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Edwardbella

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Edward Cullen!!! From the Twilight Series! I have no interest in "real" guys that exist! He's just plain PERFECT! He's protective, hot, charming, strong, handsome, and everything! I agree with missangel1234, the way Stephenie Meyers describes him is like WOAH! I want him SOO bad! LOL Embarrassed

Also, Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter Series. He's neither a positive nor a negative, but has that "thing" in him that just makes it impossible to hate him! :P

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 19 February 2008 at 1:08pm

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Harry Potter, Dobby, Hermione Granger, and Ginny Weasley Tongue

Edited by chhilt - 21 April 2009 at 12:15pm

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
We've had this topic before...

But anyways, we can't get enough of discussing our favourties anyway, so why not! Wink

My favourite is Rhett Butler from Gone with the wind... my God, is the man hot or what. I swear... I know he's only a character but I so love him.

Edited by amy22 - 25 February 2008 at 6:41pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top