Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Mihir Misra & Manini(pari) wedding pic (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Originally posted by HUMM

hey kanchi thanks for the pics!SmileSmileSmile

btw i wonder...... how so quickly thet could get married!ConfusedConfused

Why not...when you know that is the Right person...how much time do u need...I took only less than 8 hours...can anyone beat that...Wink

I canLOL!! I met my dearest husband just for two hrs.Hadn't even seen his photograph and didn't know what to expect except that he had a very sexy voice (talked on pnone for 15 min before that) and that was it.Cut to the  marriage day straight away!!And beleive me,none of our parents had much of a say in our choice and the funniet part is,we weren't much liked by our respective parents-in-law either!!!LOL And yet not one of us have regretted it ever sinceEmbarrassed

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

I really like Manini De.If I remember correctly,she used to host a show called Manasi on zee.She was so lovely and down to earth in the show and had a wonderful presence.

Mihir of course...Embarrassed

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
wow Minnie---that's wonderful---so yours was definitely a match made in heaven!!! Smile
nandinee Senior Member
nandinee
nandinee

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 12:11am | IP Logged

wow.. unbelievable...pari got married to this guy from sanjeevani!!!! tv industry has become quite like the filmi industry!! seems like it was a wedding season...

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gigli

That's amazing Minnie! So it wasn't arranged??

LOL No on the contrary it was completely arranged.It was one of his older cousins who was so convinced that we are perfect for each other that she herself sent my photographs to him and then persuaded him and his father to let him drop by on the way to another city.So he dropped into the city and came over with his cousin and her daughters and that's how we met.His father along with few other family members dropped in later on and he wasn't so convinced that I was 'the most suitable girl around'!! Though later on he gave in before his son and the extended family and thank God for thatLOL

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by gigli

That's amazing Minnie! So it wasn't arranged??

Love BoatLOL No on the contrary it was completely arranged.It was one of his older cousins who was so convinced that we are perfect for each other that she herself sent my photographs to him and then persuaded him and his father to let him drop by on the way to another city.So he dropped into the city and came over with his cousin and her daughters and that's how we met.His father along with few other family members dropped in later on and he wasn't so convinced that I was 'the most suitable girl around'!! Though later on he gave in before his son and the extended family and thank God for thatLove BoatLOL

sorry posted earlier without any message as I clicked post reply instead of preview but this was really funny and wondrful for you.Hopefully u'll have a loooooong .Love Boat married life.Tnx for sharingSmile

Edited by chayya - 05 January 2005 at 1:45am
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Thats so sweet Minnie...Have a SUPER Married life!!!

i agress De is a different person then Pari...i thiink the role which suits her ( which i saw) was in Piya Ka ghar she was a really serious person. and sensible too

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Awwww....

minnie, i never knew u were arried...but ur story is soooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

God Bless you both...

n yeah i too am a bit amazed at the manini de-mihir jodi but then if they feel they're MFEO then what problem can we have?LOL 

God Bless them too....

Go to top