IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Salaam Namaste Everyone!

Today is Plum Pudding Day!LOLLOLLOL

Here is some information of this yummy day:

Plum Pudding Day

When : Always February 12th

Plum Pudding Day is your chance to eat some plum pudding. Doesn't this make you happy!?! You must admit, if it wasn't Plum Pudding Day, you probably wouldn't even think about plum pudding, let alone eat some.

Participating in Plum Pudding Day make take a little work. You will find vanilla and chocolate pudding on store shelves. You'll find banana and tapioca pudding, too. Unfortunately, we do not believe there is a packaged Plum Pudding on the market. That means you get the joy of finding a recipe and making it from scratch. You can also seek out a restaurant that serves it. Tip: call and check before you go.

Plums are popular in Chinese and Asian cuisine. It is likely that this day originated either in Asia, or was created by someone enjoying a Chinese plum pudding dessert.

Enjoy Reading & Eating!

- Yana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guardian Angelkothra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-+- Plum Pudding Day -+-" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Really appreciate your post. I love Plum Pudding with Custard at X'mas time. The English recipe is the best Smile

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
u welcome!!

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Wow..i never knew abt this day...

we have so many food days..next time i will keep in my mind so tht i can ask my mum to make pudding for meBig smile....

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top