Valentine's day - values anything?

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Another day picked for celebrating or appreciating or marking a special occasion.

For people in love everyday sharing the feeling of love is involuntarily importance then is day like valentine's day of any value?

Isn't it another reason to spend money on gifts etc?

Where is the value? get bunch of flowers whenever you feel with an handwritten note to loved one... it's invaluable anyday then why picking a particular date?

Valentine day as such is overrating as far as expression of love is concerned...and less to spend in money then feeling is real value...for that matter even marking particular dates/days doesn't count. No?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=raj5000]

Another day picked for celebrating or appreciating or marking a special occasion. Yaaay!!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜›

For people in love everyday sharing the feeling of love is involuntarily importance then is day like valentine's day of any value? Yes, of course. That's the day you get more than love - you get gifts πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Isn't it another reason to spend money on gifts etc? Well, if husbands, partners, boyfriends spent ample money of gifts all year round, there wouldn't be a necessity for special occasions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Where is the value? get bunch of flowers whenever you feel with an handwritten note to loved one... it's invaluable anyday then why picking a particular date? Sure it's invaluable, but how many men do it "any day"?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Valentine day as such is overrating as far as expression of love is concerned...and less to spend in money then feeling is real value...for that matter even marking particular dates/days doesn't count. No?

Yes, it does count. In today's madly rushed world where people forget to eat, we can do with a few special days that people try to remember. We espouse love over money and all the loftiness associated with it, but in real terms when money goes out of the door, love jumps out of the window πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

[/quote]

Edited by raj5000 - 16 years ago

For now, all i have to say is, you stole my post (again) 😳 😭 πŸ˜†

But yup, like any holiday, its all abou the hype and becomes valueless as time goes on.

Xmas is another example, now its just about the presents. πŸ˜‰

Ok I think with some people, it has become valueless, its more of a day you celebrate for the heck of it. Everybody else is doing it, so why not?

Stil have to edit, am lazy 😳

Edited by anon - 16 years ago
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon

For now, all i have to say is, you stole my post (again) 😳 😭 πŸ˜†

Will edit,

But yup, like any holiday, its all abou the hype and becomes valueless as time goes on.

Xmas is another example, now its just about the presents. πŸ˜‰

Why does everyone have a problem with presents??? πŸ˜† I say - bring them on! The more, the better πŸ˜†

Here's one from me to everyone πŸ˜›

Edited by SholaJoBhadkey - 16 years ago
Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Why does everyone have a problem with presents??? πŸ˜† I say - bring them on! The more, the better πŸ˜†

Here's one from me to everyone πŸ˜›

LOL Thankss 4the present, and No am not saying they are a bad thing..πŸ˜‰

But like the 1st post, why should we get only presents on V day or other holidays and not be appreciated or indulged all year around aprt from the cost factorπŸ˜‰

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Now, now - it's nigh impossible to get gifts everyday, hence the special days. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: raj5000

Another day picked for celebrating or appreciating or marking a special occasion.

For people in love everyday sharing the feeling of love is involuntarily importance then is day like valentine's day of any value?

Isn't it another reason to spend money on gifts etc?

Where is the value? get bunch of flowers whenever you feel with an handwritten note to loved one... it's invaluable anyday then why picking a particular date?

whatever it takes to give u guys a hard timeπŸ˜‰  tum ladko ki watt lagana achha lagta hai hamey kabhi kabhi that's why the assigned daysπŸ˜›  ab tum itna complain ker hee rahey ho toh we gals can think about doing that all yr roundπŸ˜†

Yeah, Special days..ts like saying...I only Value you on special days, baki rest of time, you are time-Pass 😳 πŸ˜†

Yeah, Special days..ts like saying...I only Value you on special days, baki rest of time, you are time-Pass 😳 πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Ab roz roz gift expect karogey to peanuts ke hisaab se milengey. Occasionally milega to ek-aadh carat ko to hoga na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†