Debate Mansion

MOTW - Surprised us with elite humor -RTH (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Now for the requested recipe.

Here is the perfect recipe for a hearty drink. A spiced winter drink ideal for cool winters, it keeps you warm and tantalizes your mind. In other words a recipe for the perfect Debate Mansion (Swiss Glogg)

First get a bottle of Qwerty (a nice bodied red wine). Pour the Qwerty into a big pot and let simmer slowly. Now you will need a stick of Gauri_3 (Cinnamon) 5 *Jane* (Cloves), 5 pods of SolidSnake (Cardamom), a teaspoon of SJB (Allspice)and pinch of grated rockstallion (ginger). Add the spices to the simmering Qwerty and continue simmering on a really low and slow flame.

As the spices simmer they will release their essence of ideas creating a delicious aroma. We will be adding some delicate flavors now. Some essence of Myth (Vanilla), Zest of Nitasuni (Orange), Zest of Morning_Dew (Lemon).

Let the drink simmer for at least half an hour, stirring to make sure that it does not get to thick. Once it is a delicately smooth consistency you are ready to serve.

In a wine glass add some slivers of Raj5000 (almonds) and some Mermaid_QT (Raisins). In a sieve place a lump of Believe (sugar) and moisten it with some Anu.Rad (brandy). Set the lump sugar on flames and pour the drink through over the sugar through the sieve into the glass.

For those who would like you can pour only 3/4 glass and spike it more with Vodka (RTH), Whiskey (Anon) or Brandy.

Sorry for those left out. I tried to incorporate as many people as I could into the recipe.

cheers, RTH, three cheers... Clapgreat drink, but are you quite sure you add believe as sugar in there Wink 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOTW - Surprised us with elite humor -RTH (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Great going RTH - loved all your responses. Now I'll need to look for and read the book you are raving about LOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

RTH,

Fantabulous recipe especially cooking and simmering "Qwert" Wink Clap I enjoyed all your answers . Great going Clap

BTW nice to know my name reminded u of childhood friend from 4th grade Embarrassed Awwww Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 18 February 2008 at 12:50pm

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Sarina , great responses.. recepie was really funny LOL LOL LOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Where is the MOTW???

19. If you could go on a world tour with 5 people from DM who would they be?

This is a really really tough one. No offense to anyone not included.

Qwerty for his humor
Jane and Gauri3 cos I find myself agreeing with their thoughts.
Morning_Dew for her wisdom
Solid Snake for his very gamey name.

20. Who's the most important person in your life today?

My Sister

Should look familiar to someone Wink LOL

Thanks RTH for taking me on makemytrip.com.. toh book karaan?LOL

Btw I hope you know solid snake just a guy there are no ladders around him in case you were mistaken...LOL

Also loved your recipe... LOL.. good going...

Edited by qwertyesque - 18 February 2008 at 7:27pm

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks RTH and all for participation. Closing this post now!

Thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top