Debate Mansion

MOTW - Surprised us with elite humor -RTH (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Sarina some more questions...

1) Have you ever felt frustrated while gaming? Ever felt like breaking something.. LOL

A lot of times, but it is still kind of rare. I consider myself a pussy when it comes to gaming. When I get stuck, I kind of give up and try to forget it with something else. It hurts my ego that I cannot do something. I do get vocal and feisty while playing melees

2) Last game you bought?

Guitar Hero III

3) Last game you finished?

My giving up puts a big stopper on this. I have played classic and adventure mode with all characters in Super Smash Bros. I completed Guitar Hero III on easy and am now working on Medium. Although I consider getting a 5 star for 'Through Fire and Flames' in easy to be an achievement itself. Damn! The song is brutal. I still am on only 4 stars for 'Raining Blood'

4) Ever used cheat codes?

Only for GTA. I actually find the missions and storyline boring (read suck at finishing them) so I go on crime sprees, beating people up, stealing vehicles. I use a cheat to equip me with all sorts of weapons to do that.  Will use a cheat now and then to reduce wanted level.

5) Do you read reviews before buying a game?

No, I usually go by friend's recommendations.

6) Any gaming related interesting incident?

Ha Ha, funny one with Wii. Remember all the crazy Wii accidents. Well I was one of those crazy Wii users. The first day I got the Wii, I went crazy playing tennis. I got so engrossed that I almost smashed into the Tv. I managed to stop myself in time. There is a wii little dent on the tv from the wiimote now. It luckily is very small and cannot be seen unless you come real close and concentrate.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOTW - Surprised us with elite humor -RTH (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Now for the requested recipe.

Here is the perfect recipe for a hearty drink. A spiced winter drink ideal for cool winters, it keeps you warm and tantalizes your mind. In other words a recipe for the perfect Debate Mansion (Swiss Glogg)

First get a bottle of Qwerty (a nice bodied red wine). Pour the Qwerty into a big pot and let simmer slowly. Now you will need a stick of Gauri_3 (Cinnamon) 5 *Jane* (Cloves), 5 pods of SolidSnake (Cardamom), a teaspoon of SJB (Allspice)and pinch of grated rockstallion (ginger). Add the spices to the simmering Qwerty and continue simmering on a really low and slow flame.

As the spices simmer they will release their essence of ideas creating a delicious aroma. We will be adding some delicate flavors now. Some essence of Myth (Vanilla), Zest of Nitasuni (Orange), Zest of Morning_Dew (Lemon).

Let the drink simmer for at least half an hour, stirring to make sure that it does not get to thick. Once it is a delicately smooth consistency you are ready to serve.

In a wine glass add some slivers of Raj5000 (almonds) and some Mermaid_QT (Raisins). In a sieve place a lump of Believe (sugar) and moisten it with some Anu.Rad (brandy). Set the lump sugar on flames and pour the drink through over the sugar through the sieve into the glass.

For those who would like you can pour only 3/4 glass and spike it more with Vodka (RTH), Whiskey (Anon) or Brandy.

Sorry for those left out. I tried to incorporate as many people as I could into the recipe.

ClapClap LOL good job RTH - No wonder DM is addictive Wink

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Ha Ha, funny one with Wii. Remember all the crazy Wii accidents. Well I was one of those crazy Wii users. The first day I got the Wii, I went crazy playing tennis. I got so engrossed that I almost smashed into the Tv. I managed to stop myself in time. There is a wii little dent on the tv from the wiimote now. It luckily is very small and cannot be seen unless you come real close and concentrate.

[/QUOTE]

LOL I did that with boxing LOL Fortunately for the TV, I hit my husband instead LOL

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Hi Sarina,

May I know what book  will you present as a gift to the following members on their birthday?

Lighthouseji Varshaji Gauri ji Morning Dew SJB ji Merimaid QT ji Maya ji Swar_raj ji Raksha ji Rocksy Sareg QWERTY Chatbuster Raj Solidsnake Kabhijit Beleive
  • Iron ji

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 February 2008 at 5:49am

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Hi Sarina

What comes to your mind when you think of the following people's names or posts:

Lighthouseji Varshaji Gauri ji SJB ji Morning Dew Merimaid QT ji Maya ji Swar_raj ji Raksha ji Rocksy Sareg QWERTY Chatbuster Raj Solidsnake Kabhijit Beleive
  • Iron ji

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Okie here goes my questions...Tongue

Whats the Difference  between Desi womens n NRI womens?!!(min 10 diff)WinkLOL

Whats the Difference  between Desi Men n NRI Men?!!(min 10 diff)TongueWink

Your ideal Romatic date?TongueWink

Why people say War and Love happen easly ,difficult to stop?!!Smile

5 of your Ideal personalities?Embarrassed

Do you watch K-serials!?Embarrassed no/yes why?WinkLOL

What advice you can give someone plan to get married?!Tongue

Dosti pyaar hey.............pyar dosti ho sakta hey!?Wink

What the smililarity between Bush -Osama?Embarrassed

Love happen once or not!!?yes/no why?Wink

Tell me something about 'Gods own country'?Smile

hope my questions are not tufffffffffBig smile

Just chill n Njoy

vinu's

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

LOL I did that with boxing LOL Fortunately for the TV, I hit my husband instead LOL

Did you need wii for that? Wink

Edited by lighthouse - 17 February 2008 at 2:48pm

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Whoa! So those Wii related stories were real indeed. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top