Debate Mansion

MOTW - Surprised us with elite humor -RTH (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

CongratzzzzzClapBig smileKeep writing.....Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOTW - Surprised us with elite humor -RTH (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Awesome Siggy Anshu! Awww you incorporated all my pets that is awesome.

Also some general questions from the DM Dev. Team: All are optional...but atleast 6 are mandatory LOL

1. Name: Sarina

2. Age: I am an old lady.  Wink LOL! It  is a multiple of two between  20 and 30.  The second digit is a multiple of  2 and 3.

3. Birthday: Jan 2nd

4. Profession (if ur a student, what are you studying/what do you plan on becoming): I work as a supervisor at a relay call center,  but I am going to school for my BBA in Marketing.

5. Location: Mad City, Wis-Con-Sin

6. How did you come to I-F? I  initially joined because I was a fan of Indian Idol. I used to check the Indian Idol section for updates, news, pics, downloads etc.

7. What is your favorite I-F section? Debate Mansion

8. What got you interested in DM? I enjoy a good discussion, there are so many perspectives and so many different arguments for  a topic that its fascinating.

9. Your favorite thing about DM? The People, there are some really interesting people who make debates fun. From wacky sense of humors to serious informative passages, the people bring everything.

10. Changes you would like to see in DM?  I do not expect any changes really, but I  hope for a day where  people can debate religious topics without it ever getting ugly. 

Now it's upto you DMucher's and cook'sLOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Congratz Sarina Big smile

Okie, quick question: give recipe for a dish in which all ingredients used are DMers. For example, you can say shola jo bhadkey is laal mirchi....got it. so, in recipe, u'll say, put shola in oil and fry for half a minute Wink chalo phir, shuru ho jao - use DM members as ingredients and prepare a new signature dish. Cut them, chop them, peel them, boil them, fry them etc etc. Your chance to get back at everyone LOL

hope u enjoy this one. rest later Big smile

Wow this is an interesting challenge. Tough One!!!! Good thing I have a week. I will have to think about it. It will be fun.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Where is the MOTW???

Question time Big smile

1. Till now, what is your greatest aachievement in life?

Hmm, Well it would be my integrity. The past year has been tough at work, and I feel I have stood up for what I thought was right despite the risks and consequences. It has been most satisfying.

2. If you could start fresh in virtual world, what are some of things you will do and won't do?

This is a tough one, but I would really like to have the ability to unsay or undo things through which I have hurt others and go be there for people when I should have been.

Harsher sentences for parole violators .........and world peace.

3. If the virtual world was coming to an end, what are your parting words going be to the person asking you these questions?

I could ride a bike, or I could ride my bike into a wall and call it progress report of the soul. THUNDER CATS ARE GO!

4. One movie you can relate to

Eugene

5. One character from a movie in whose shoes you would never want to be in real life.

Hilary Faye or Regina George

6. Have you ever used a pick-up line out of fun on someone in VL? - Which one....and on whom?

I make up crap on the spot, which I cannot even remember.

7. Has someone ever turn down you for a date?

Nah not really. I am too shy to ask.

8. If asked 20 yrs down the line.....How did you meet your husband....... - use your imagination and come up with a scenario!

So I was at this Xena anniversary convention in Burbank California. It was a  costume party, where Lucy and Renee were performing. I was revering my idols up on stage when I noticed the guys standing next to me. He was dressed up as Ares God of War, and he looked just like the late Kevin Smith. I was like damn this man is a Greek God in leather, worth every virgin of Vesta. And then Cupid struck as my friends Karl Urban look a like boyfriend introduced us. How ironic is that!

9. Are you religious? If yes, what does religion mean to you?

I do not consider myself very religious. I am more spiritual. I have faith in God but look upon religion skeptically.

10. Your worst quality?

Temper

11. Your best Quality?

Sincerity

12. Have you ever sacrificed something big for you family?

I have made few sacrifices, I would not deem any to be big.

13. Are you possessive in real life?

Absolutely.

14. What is the first thing you do in the morning?

Stare at the ceiling for eternity with bleary morning eyes. Although its almost noon for most people when it is my morning.

15. When was the last time you cried?

Today when I smashed my knuckle while playing with my dog. I am a big baby.

16. When was the last time you laughed hard?

Today when I tried stuffing a co worker into a locker. I am a big baby who is easily amused.

17. What touches your heart?

Simplicity and Honesty

18. Do you ever say sorry knowing you were not at fault?

I say sorry only when I mean it. I do not believe in insincere apologies. If I believe I was not at fault I will not apologize for it, but I will apologize that my beliefs cause someone pain. It is hard to explain.

19. If you could go on a world tour with 5 people from DM who would they be?

This is a really really tough one. No offense to anyone not included.

Qwerty for his humor
Jane and Gauri3 cos I find myself agreeing with their thoughts.
Morning_Dew for her wisdom
Solid Snake for his very gamey name.

20. Who's the most important person in your life today?

My Sister

Should look familiar to someone Wink LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Hey RTH, could you please tell us which one has been your favorite debate topic so far at DM and why?

The Bhajji banned one, simply because I love cricket.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 February 2008 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu.Rad

Congrats RTH Clap Clap

Tell me one thing, why do people congratulate MOTW though they know it is the most difficult task and they are here to halal the bakra LOL

Cos only the best bakra is picked to be Halal LOL

*Jane*

*Jane*

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Congrats Return_to_hades. I always enjoy reading your posts. They're very well thought out, I think.
Just one question.
How did you come to like TATU? It seems you're a big fan.

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Thank you for answering Tongue

Caption time! Assign a DMer to each t-shirt Smile

Ghengis Khan Is My Homeboy T-Shirt

One Dangerous Cracker T-Shirt, Tshirt, Tee Shirt

Back Off

Like I Care

World Revolves Around Me

Stressed Out Cat