India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

hey guys any updates 4/1/05

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged
some one please update todays episode so we fans know what does sujal say to kashish..................Angry

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
he said Nothing is ke ilawa aaj ki episode ke baray mai main kuch nahi keh saktiLOLWink
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged

uhh he said nuthing but todays episode was k0ol

wht happened was that kashish was standing near the cupboard she banged it n a packet fell from the cupboard that packet contained sum card which sujal had writen for her but had neva given them n a diary in which he had writen abt his luv n that piyush was his best frnd n he is angry with god for killin him

kashish satarted crying went to the bathroom washed her face n said y is sujals luv becuming a cover (uhh i dun remember the exact dialouges but she meant kai sujal ka pyar piyush kay badlay say ziyada kaisay ho sakta hai) over piyushs revenge n she has to take the revenge

on the other hand lalit asked vasu y did she send sujal n kashish to delhi whereas there was no property deal vasu said she did this cuz she wanted to collect evidence n how can he even think like that abt her n left

then sujal came home he called for kashish n she wasnt there he went to the mirror n opened his shirts buttons cuz his wounds were irritating kashish entered she saw his wounds she got sad hehe Tongue y is she getting sad now neway she went close to him he pulled up his shirt backshe then asked him wht had happened he said nuthing

she again asked n again he gave the same answer he was abt to tell her y he had called her when she said kaisay kuch nahi itna khoon beh raha hai main dayai lati hoon n went out

came back n gave the ointment to sujal he tryed to put it on but his hands cudnt reach to the wound kashish said il put it on for u but sujal sais no il do it myself but the took it from him n started to put on the ointment meanwhile sujal looked at her through the mirror n saw her crying he said to himself how can i think she can try to kill me she has tears in her eyes for me n she was with me in the car she cant do such a thing how can i ever think like that

he was lost in his thoughts when he got pushed he realised that it was kashish n her head was on his back he got kinda shocked n that amazing look he gives Clap neway he turned around wiped her tears n huged her!!!!

ok then the lights got dim in the in the next scene v c sum1 knocking at there door kashish opened the door it was lalit he said u n sujal get ready n cum downstairs every1z waiting she asked y n he said beta tum bhool gaye ajj piyuuuushhhh ke barsi hai uhhh not againAngry

kashish had almost forgotten who the hell is piyush but lalit remimded her huhhhh damn u lalit Tongue

neway he left kashish turned around looked at sujal n turned back she had an expression of wht has she done n the episode ended

haha i hope u got wht i saidTongue cuz im not at all gud at explaning hehe

cowz_lover Senior Member
cowz_lover
cowz_lover

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

great update

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged
ya it was a great update Smile
i am the best Newbie