* FnB’s Valentines Special NL <3 *

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome Beauticians to another edition of Fashion and Beauty Weekly🤗

This week our theme is non other than Valentines Day!😃 Below we have something for everyone: contest, discussion and much much more😉

The Tip of the Week is by non other than our very own CM, anon aka Saira. Saira gives the A-Z Beauty Tips Chart. Dont forget to check it out😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/843016 

Thanks Saira Di 🤗

This time, our fashion item of the week is...

EARRINGS!

By definition, (incase you didn't already know 😆) an earring is a piece of jewellery that is worn in the ear

They can be worn by both sexes and in many different places in the ear!

There are also tons of different types of earrings, from studs to hoops to dangling to clip-on and even to stick-on! This is a main reason why they are always in fashion no matter what season! 😉

Earrings look great with any outfit for this reason!

Just a few examples:

Discussion:

motw34.gif image by gk_hgt_09 What is your favourite type of earring?

motw34.gif image by gk_hgt_09 Is it one of the key parts of your outfit when you're out and about? 😉

"The difference between style and fashion is quality."  ~ Giorgio Armani

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in." ~ Paris Hilton

Discussion:

ththa729fd0c.gif image by gk_hgt_09What are your opinions of these quotes?

ththa729fd0c.gif image by gk_hgt_09Do you believe any of the quotes above?

The celebrity is none other than … Kajol!

There are some people who depend on beauty, but Kajol knows she's not one of them! She doesn't care if her look is unperfected. She was only nine-films-old, and her best actress trophy for DDLJ had affirmed the all-round opinion that she is one hell of the feisty actress! With her, we can never talk about a one-dimensional surface. There's something or the other constantly unfolding. Maybe because she's a paradox, she has this versatility, which allows her to play a variety of roles. She's smart but she's able to play characters that don't essentially have to be smart, which is why "Beauty And Brains" suits her! Kajol began pursuing her acting career quite earnestly. She made her acting debut with Bekhudi (1992) and had her first hit with her second film Baazigar (1993) along with Shahrukh Khan, with whom she later went to deliver some of the biggest Bollywood hits like Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (1995) and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) that most of us STILL go in the theaters to watch! After the successful Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham released in 2001, she took a sabbatical from full time acting for five years. She made a successful comeback with Kunal Kohli's Fanaa (2006). Kajol is now married to Bollywood actor Ajay Devgan and has a daughter named Nysa, which means Goddess of purity.

Our Active Members of the Week are:

7.gif image by gk_hgt_09 - x-Riddles-x-7.gif image by gk_hgt_09

7.gif image by gk_hgt_09Miss5stars7.gif image by gk_hgt_09

7.gif image by gk_hgt_09Tumhari Disha7.gif image by gk_hgt_09

Congratz Guys! 👏

Your Sig:

On this special day... we have a special contest for you all!

CAPTION AWAY is back! 😉

All you have to do is write a short caption for the following picture:

Just a few rules to follow:

thHEARTSHIT.gif image by gk_hgt_09 Caption must not be longer than 150 words

thHEARTSHIT.gif image by gk_hgt_09 PM all entries to bollycrazy by Feb 18th, 2008.

thHEARTSHIT.gif image by gk_hgt_09 Please do not use any foul or rude language or slating of the actors in the picture, in your entry, otherwise it will be disqualified

So what are you waiting for? Caption Away! 😃

Hope you all enjoyed this week's NL which was dedicated to Valentines Day!😃 Dont forget to participate in the contest and give your views on ur discussions!😳

Any suggestions, comments? Please feel free to PM any Devt Team Member (gk_09, bollycrazy, .:Ashi:. & Sabrinaa xo). We love hearing from you so we can make our NL and the forum a better place!😃

From me and the devt team of Fashion and Beauty we wish all of you a very very very Happy Valentines Day!😳

motw23.gif image by gk_hgt_09Love, motw23.gif image by gk_hgt_09

Edited by gk_09 - 16 years ago
Thanks Hun<33
So exciting 😃 !!!
awesome Valentine NL Gurprit!!
👏 👏

Awesome Newsletter, 👏 👏

Great work guys,

motw34.gif image by gk_hgt_09What is your favourite type of earring?

I love all sorts, see my collections.😆 too many but ihardly ever wear them these days, as im too lazy. When i was younger i used to just wear small simple silver studs..hd my ears done when i was 3 years old. I love simple silver dangly ones, my fave pair i lost them.. and never replaced them. I love shinycolourful things...😳 One of the ones i have look like >> but thing is you cant wear them with much.

motw34.gif image by gk_hgt_09 Is it one of the key parts of your outfit when you're out and about? 😉

It depends, not always the key part, but Jewelery in General can glam up a simple outfit..It depends where you are going..and wha occasion it is. If you have a simple dress...and wear big earring w/o anything else then its a key part.

The difference between style and fashion is quality."  ~ Giorgio Armani

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in." ~ Paris Hilton

Discussion:

ththa729fd0c.gif image by gk_hgt_09What are your opinions of these quotes?

Awesome Qoutes, Armani one, mixed feelings, Style and Fashion are 2 very different things, Do not know if quality though is the actual difference. If someone has style, they have something unique about them..is that defined as Quality? Fashion to one is not fashion to everyone.

Whats Hot and Whats not is about personal choices.

Quality comes into it, but other things can determine differences.

Paris Hilton, sometimes blending in is a good thing and being boring pays off, extravogant outfits dont, Celebs will get slated, 😳 Being cutee...hmm maybe...😉 depends on the occasion. 😛

-Saira

Edited by anon - 16 years ago
Discussion:

What is your favourite type of earring?
i like wearing gold studs.simple and elegant

Is it one of the key parts of your outfit when you're out and about?
mostly on formal occasions i wear diamond studs...again simple and elegant.i like long earrings but most l y on other people...somehow it doesn't suit my taste nor do artificial earrings suit my ear..

"The difference between style and fashion is quality." ~ Giorgio Armani
i actually did not understand the quote.acording to me style and fashion are like 2 sides of the same coin.they go hand in hand.style is something that is personal...your own way of dressing up or the way you stand or talk or use your hands make it your STYLE.Fashion is the latest popular ongoing trend which you may or may not adapt.. 😊

i do not believe in this quote
well well well this could be only said by paris hilton.probably she and only a few other girls her age can afford not to look boring and dress cute wherever they go...i guess she cannot afford to blend in with the rest of the crowd because of who she is...so forget it girls-dress the way you feel...whether you blend in or not is nothing to worry about for us REGULAR NORMAL GIRLS
😲 😲 😲

im an activve member of the week 😲 😆 😆
thnxxxxxxxxx 😳 😳
Amazing NL G Dii! =)

Have fun discussing! And make sure to participate in the Contest! :D
Don't forget about the contest guys!! The closing date is reallyyyy soon! 😃