Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweRav thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I totally agree- Ragi is not ugly. But I think eventually Sadi will marry Ranveer and Ragi Alekh. There was an article that Ranveer is paired of opposite Sadhna. Plus, I feel that Ragi looks older than Ranveer.
Eva JQ thumbnail
If they make Aalekh n Raghini together... that's gonna be a very very sad story. These two have been taunted for being mentally unstable ( Aalekh ) and being dark skin ( Raghini )... what kind of story they want to show?????

I rather see something like dark vs fair ( raghini vs ranvir ), sweet and gentle vs neglected and sad (sadi n alekh)story

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Eva JQ

If they make Aalekh n Raghini together... that's gonna be a very very sad story. These two have been taunted for being mentally unstable ( Aalekh ) and being dark skin ( Raghini )... what kind of story they want to show?????

I rather see something like dark vs fair ( raghini vs ranvir ), sweet and gentle vs neglected and sad (sadi n alekh)story

Good post - well said 😊
***SuPrI*** thumbnail
i hope its ranveer n sadhna , alekh n ragini. coz if ragi gets married to alekh n then will take care of him n help him become normal hence ppl will see more then just her skin...but somehow i think like in all soaps even in this ranveer sadi will fall in love but marry 2 diff ppl i guess
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SweRav

I totally agree- Ragi is not ugly. But I think eventually Sadi will marry Ranveer and Ragi Alekh. There was an article that Ranveer is paired of opposite Sadhna. Plus, I feel that Ragi looks older than Ranveer.

agree
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think Sadhna looks good with both Ranvir and Alekh, but Ranvir will look too young with Ragini. Ragini needs someone more mature looking, so she wud look better with Alekh. Hope Sadh ends up marrying Ranvir and Ragi ends up marrying Alekh 😳
Lennie thumbnail
I dont know

I would be up for Aalekh and Ragi if i didnt see Sadi and Aalekh first scenes together lol

I think the story between Aalekh and Sadi could be good and more interesting, coz Aalekh as a character is interesting
ashkaa thumbnail
i wanna see ragi and ranvir
Luvz_angel thumbnail
i think ragini n ranvir look good together. if ragini gets married to alekh den mamiji is going to blame sadna for it!!
Lennie thumbnail
From what i saw yesterday, Ranvir and Ragi looked good together